Short Brief : (रजिस्ट्रेशन) दिल्ली ड्राइवर सहायता योजना: ऑनलाइन आवेदन – [Apply Online] Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2022 – 5000 Scheme for Drivers in Delhi 2022- transport.delhi.gov.in 5000 corona 2022 | Delhi Driver Sahayata Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Documents Required, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website transport.delhi.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Scheme: Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: 5000 Rs.
Table of Contents
Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2022: 5000 Scheme for Drivers in Delhi
What Is Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana?
The Delhi government will provide one-time financial help of ₹5,000 to drivers of autorickshaws, taxis, e-rickshaws, rickshaws and other paratransit vehicles to tackle the economic crisis caused by the Coronavirus pandemic. This ₹5000 Corona help can be availed easily through an easy online procedure by logging into the Delhi Transport website i.e. http://transport.delhi.gov.in/ and filling a simple form. A driver can avail of the help amount from April 13 till April 27, 2020. The Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana was announced on April 2, 2020.
Delhi Driver Corona Sahayata Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Summary: Delhi CM Kejriwal announced to provide monetary assistance to all the drivers of the state who have been affected by the lockdown. Under this Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana, CM has proposed to provide one-time financial assistance of Rs.5000/- to all the individuals having para-transit vehicles in the state provided they must fulfill the essential requirements.
Public Vehicle Drivers to be Given Rs 5,000 Assistance Amid COVID-19 Lockdown, Says Arvind Kejriwal
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana|
|in Language||दिल्ली ड्राइवर सहायता योजना|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Delhi Government|
|Major Benefit||₹ 5000|
|Scheme Objective||Financial assistance|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Helpline numbers||011-23930763, 011-23970290
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13 April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27 April 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana 2022 Financial Assistance Apply Online
A video conferencing was done by Shri Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister of Delhi on 4 May 2021. Through this video conferencing, it has been decided by the Chief Minister to provide financial assistance to the auto drivers of Delhi under the Delhi Driver Assistance Scheme . This decision has been taken because of the lockdown caused by the corona virus infection second wave. Because auto taxi drivers are facing financial crisis at the moment. This subsidy will be ₹ 5000 . This amount of ₹ 5000 will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer.
- It was also informed by the Chief Minister that during the Corona Virus Lockdown last year, financial assistance of ₹ 5000 was provided to the auto drivers of Delhi.
- Which was helped by about 156000 drivers. Through this video conferencing, the Chief Minister has requested all citizens to help each other in these difficult situations and fight unitedly against coronavirus infection.
Step to Apply Online Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana i.e. transport.delhi.gov.in.
Step 2- At the homepage, click at the “Application For Financial Assistance by Para Transit Vehicle Owners”
Or the Delhi Driver Scheme Apply Online Direct Link – http://126.96.36.199/cvfa/
Step 3- Then the Delhi Transport Dept’s instructions page before filling registration/application form online will appear as shown below:-
Step 4- Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana Instructions Transport Dept
Step 5- Then click at the “Click here” link to open the Delhi Driver Scheme online registration form.
Step 6- Delhi Driver Scheme Application Registration Form
Step 7- In the opened application form, fill in all the necessary details and upload required documents as prescribed by the department.
Step 8- Follow all the instructions as provided and complete the registration process.
Step 9- Once the application and verification process is completed, financial assistance would be transferred to bank accounts of beneficiaries.
Instruction for the PSV badge holders with valid driving license – जरूरी अनुदेश
1. One time financial assistance of Rs 5000 / – ki will be provided to the holder of PSV badge with a valid driving license of a transport public service vehicle.
2. Financial assistance will be deposited in the bank accounts linked to the Aadhaar of the applicants.
3. An undertaking is to be submitted by the applicants that the above information is correct and if any information is found to be false at any stage, an FIR will be filed against them under the provision of IPC and necessary action will be taken accordingly.
Delhi govt 5000 Rs scheme 2021 apply online Important Document
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar card number
- Driving license number
- PSV badge number
- date of birth
- Registered mobile number
- Bank account number
transport.delhi.gov.in 5000 corona 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Only permanent resident drivers of Delhi are eligible to avail this scheme launched by the Ministry of Transport.
- All those drivers who have received a batch of Public Service Vehicles (PSV Bedge) by 23 March 2020 can apply under this scheme.
- All the owners of public transit passenger vehicles like Auto Rickshaw, Gramin Sewa, Taxis, Maxicab, Phatphat Sewa, e-Rikshaws, School cabs, Eco-Friendly Sewa will get benefits of this scheme.
This scheme is only for the state of Delhi and under it comes the drivers who drive e-rickshaw auto rickshaws or any public vehicles in Delhi, all those drivers will be given financial assistance of five ₹ 5000 under this scheme for which they will be given on 13th April.
Key Features of Delhi Driver Corona Help Yojana
- This is one-time financial assistance scheme for the drivers of the state.
- Registration will start from 13th April and will end on 27th April 2020.
- Application will be submitted only in online mode.
- Application link is available on the official website of Transport Department and will be activated between the scheduled period.
- PSV badge number and driving license are must.
- Applicants must submit all the required documents.
- Applications must be submitted only between the specified period. After the due date, application link will be inactivated and no further registration will be possible.
- Only the drivers of NCT of Delhi will be eligible for this benefit.
Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana ( दिल्ली ड्राइवर कोरोना सहायता योजना)
Under the Delhi Corona Assistance Scheme, all public service vehicle drivers (PSV Bedge) were registered online on the official website of Delhi Transport Department between April 13 and April 27 last year, only after successful registration, the beneficiaries were selected and their A lump sum of ₹ 5000 was disbursed as financial aid in the accounts. Now put down the lock rising corona virus infection in the country and kingdom in this action by the government and re-driver support scheme is being Labavint beneficiaries by plan 2021 the restart by the Government of Delhi Has gone
Helpline Number for Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana by Transport Department
For assistance and doubt regarding the Corona Help of Rs. 5,000 under the Delhi Driver Sahayata Yojana announced on April 2, people can contact the helpline number. All the auto, taxi, maxi cab drivers and owners of paratransit vehicles can contact the helpline numbers at:-
However, one can only call in between 9 AM to 6 PM except Sundays from April 13 till April 27, 2020.