Short Info: [Apply Online] Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2022 (Bar Council of Delhi Welfare Scheme) – CM Lawyers Welfare Yojana 2022 Online Registration, CM Advocates Welfare Scheme Application Form PDF Download, Insurance scheme for advocates Eligibility, CM Welfare Scheme for advocates list, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.law.delhigovt.nic.in. दिल्ली वकील कल्याण योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, मुख्यमंत्री अधिवक्ता कल्याण योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme (Delhi Mukhyamantri Adhivakta Kalyan Yojana)|
|Scheme Benefit||Group (Term) Life Insurance Chief, Group Mediclaim Insurance|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme 2022 Apply Online @www.law.delhigovt.nic.in
- 2 Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 3 दिल्ली वकील कल्याण योजना 2022 – Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme Beneficiary List, Status News Update
- 4 Chief Minister Advocates Welfare Scheme registration Process
- 5 CM Advocates Welfare Scheme 2022: www.law.delhigovt.nic.in Online Application Form
- 5.1 Required Document for Bar Council of Delhi Welfare Scheme
- 5.2 Chief Minister Advocates Welfare Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 5.3 Insurance scheme Benefits for advocates
- 5.4 Key Features of CM Advocates Welfare Scheme
- 5.5 Delhi Welfare Scheme for advocates: Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.6 Important Dates
- 5.7 Important Links
Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme 2022 Apply Online @www.law.delhigovt.nic.in
Summary: Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme (मुख्यमंत्री अधिवक्ता कल्याण योजना) has been started by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Shri Arvind Kejriwal. Under this scheme, the government will give an insurance cover of 10 lakhs to all the lawyers. The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to those lawyers of Delhi State. Those who must have registered with the Delhi Bar Council and are practicing in Delhi. To take advantage of this scheme, eligible citizens have to apply under this scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme – Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme|
|in Language||दिल्ली वकील कल्याण योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|Name of Department||Department of Law, Justice & Legislative Affairs|
|Major Benefit||Group (Term) Life Insurance Chief, Group Mediclaim Insurance|
|Scheme Objective||To provide life insurance coverage up to Rs 10 lakh.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
दिल्ली वकील कल्याण योजना 2022 – Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme Beneficiary List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update: The Delhi High Court has said that the benefit of Mukhyamantri Adhivakta Kalyan Yojana (CM Advocate Welfare Scheme) will be available to all lawyers registered with the Bar Council of Delhi (BCD), irrespective of whether they are registered as voters in the national capital or not.|
Chief Minister Advocates Welfare Scheme registration Process
www.law.delhigovt.nic.in registration: The Delhi government to buy insurance policies from LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) and New India Assurance Company (NIAC) under Mukhyamantri Advocates Welfare Scheme by November 30 for over 29,000 lawyers. A total of Rs 50 crore has been allocated in the budget for the scheme.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme i.e. www.law.delhigovt.nic.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Registration under Chief Minister Advocates Welfare Scheme“ link.
Step 3- On this page you will see the information related to the scheme, you can read this information.
Step 4- After this, you will see the option of Click here to fill Application Form under it. You have to click on this option.
Step 5- The registration form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such asname, father’s name, date of birth, home address, office address, mobile number, your email id etc. and other information) and upload documents.
After filling in all the information, you will have to click on the preview button once.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
In this way your registration will be completed.
Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme-Group (Term) Life Insurance
- Claim Form
- Claim procedure
- List of Beneficiaries
- Master Proposal Form
- Rules for Group (Term) Life Insurance
- Master Policy issued by LIC
Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme-Group Mediclaim Insurance
- Description of Insurance Coverage
- Group Mediclaim Policy wordings
- List of beneficiaries1
- List of beneficiaries2
- Relationship Matrix Health India Ins TPA
CM Advocates Welfare Scheme 2022: www.law.delhigovt.nic.in Online Application Form
Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2022: Bar Council of Delhi Welfare Scheme Online Application Form PDF Download – The government of NCT of Delhi has announced the Chief Minister Advocates’ Welfare Scheme vide Order No. 5(50)/Lit/LJ&LA/19 (CD No. 064546413)/7122-24 dated 29.11.2019, a Committee consisting of Advocates was constituted with the mandate to propose a Scheme for the welfare of Advocates so that the budget outlay of Rs. 50 crores sanctioned by the Government of NCT of Delhi is utilized properly for the welfare of all Advocates.
All those lawyers who are registered with the Bar Council of Delhi are eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme. This decision has been taken under a petition. Under which it has been said that the benefit of this scheme should be provided to all those lawyers who are registered with the Bar Council of Delhi. The scheme was announced in November 2019.
The Committee submitted its report on 12.12.2019 vide which it has proposed the following schemes:-
- Group (Term) Insurance for practising advocates providing life cover of Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten Lakhs) per advocate.
- Group Medi-claim coverage for the advocates, their spouse and two dependent children up to the age of 25 years, for a family floater sum insured of Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs).
- E-library with 10 computers loaded with e-journals and web editions of e-journals, alongwith printers in all the 6 district courts.
- Creche facility for advocates and staff employees in each of the 6 district courts.
Vide Cabinet Decision No. 2794 dated 18.12.2019, all the above Schemes have been approved. The Council of Ministers has further directed “that the Scheme would be applicable to practicing advocates who are enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi and are also in the Voters’ List of Delhi”.
Required Document for Bar Council of Delhi Welfare Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Chief Minister Advocates Welfare Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Only lawyers practicing in Delhi will be considered eligible under the Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2022 .
- The applicant must be registered with the Bar Council of Delhi.
- Under this scheme, the name of the applicant should be in the voter list of Delhi.
Insurance scheme Benefits for advocates
- Delhi Vakil Kalyan Yojana has been started to provide life insurance coverage up to Rs.10 lakhs to the lawyers residing in Delhi. Under this scheme, there was a provision to benefit all the lawyers living in Delhi.
- The benefit of this scheme will also be provided to those lawyers who do their practice in Delhi but live in NCR areas.
- The benefit of the Chief Minister’s Advocates’ Welfare Scheme shall extend to all advocates registered with the Bar Council of Delhi, irrespective of whether they are registered as a voter in the national capital.
- The annual deficit in the budget allocated by the Delhi government shall be contributed by the Bar Council of Delhi.
Key Features of CM Advocates Welfare Scheme
- The scheme was announced in November 2019.
- This scheme has been started by the state government of Delhi for all the registered lawyers of Delhi.
- Under this scheme, a separate IT department has been formed for the advocates. In this, any registered lawyer is able to apply online.
- Under the Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2022 , the practicing lawyers will be provided life insurance coverage of up to Rs 10 lakh by the government.
- Apart from this, a group Medi-claim of 5 lakhs will also be given to the lawyers of Delhi, his wife, children below 25 years of age.
- To run this scheme properly, the state government has also released a budget of about Rs 50 crore.
Delhi Welfare Scheme for advocates: Helpline Number & Contact Address
DEPARTMENT OF LAW, JUSTICE & LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI 8TH LEVEL, C-WING, DELHI SECRETARIAT, PLAYERS BUILDING, I.P. ESTATE, NEW DELHI – 110002. E-mail address- email@example.com
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 March 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|MANDATORY UPDATION/CORRECTION/VERIFICATION OF PARTICULARS OF ALREADY REGISTERED ADVOCATES||Click Here|
|List of Advocates not verified by Bar Council of Delhi(CM Adv Welfare Scheme)||Click Here|
|Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|