Delhi Bazar Portal 2022
Summary: Delhi Bazar Portal 2022 Apply Online – ‘Dilli Bazaar’ e-portal Online Registration, Delhi Bazar Portal Application Form, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website delhi.gov.in. The Delhi Government is going to give a global platform to the markets of the state. the Delhi government will start the ‘ Delhi Bazar ‘ e-portal from December with 10 thousand vendors and has targeted to add more than one lakh vendors in the next six months. Every merchant and shopkeeper of Delhi will be able to display their product on the portal, which can be seen by the world and their goods will be sold all over the world.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Delhi Bazar Portal 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Delhi Bazar Portal 2022
- 2 Delhi Bazar Portal 2022: Online Application Form
- 3 दिल्ली बाजार पोर्टल 2022 – Overview
- 4 How to Apply for Delhi Bazar Portal
Delhi Bazar Portal 2022: Online Application Form
दिल्ली बाजार पोर्टल ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
The Delhi government has started work on its ambitious e-commerce marketplace platform Delhi Bazaar. “A ‘Delhi Bazaar’ web portal is being prepared for traders and industrialists to help them display their products and sell them not only domestically, but also abroad. This e-portal will go live in December with 10,000 sellers. At the same time, within six months of the launch, more than one lakh shops in Delhi will be connected to the e-portal.
You will be able to buy products from Delhi market on the portal of e-commerce companies. Can buy products from sellers registered on commerce companies. For this, the Delhi Government is enabling the Open Network for Digital Platforms (ONDC) of the Delhi Bazaar portal.
The Delhi Bazaar portal will be designed with the best technology to enhance the digital presence of Delhi businesses including traders, vendors, wholesalers, service providers etc.
- The first phase of the scheme will focus on involving sellers of the products.
- In the second phase, service providers will be connected to this platform.
दिल्ली बाजार पोर्टल 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Delhi Bazar Portal|
|in Language||दिल्ली बाजार पोर्टल|
|Launched by||Delhi Government|
|Beneficiaries||Traders, industrialists and shopkeepers of Delhi|
|Scheme Objective||Business Promotion|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document & Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Bazar Portal
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria & Important Document to Apply Online:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Income Certificate
- proof of age
- Ration card
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Email ID
Objectives of Delhi Bazar Portal 2022
Through Dilli Bazaar, the Arvind Kejriwal government aims to bring Delhi’s markets to a “cutting-edge” digital platform where every Delhi-based trader will be able to display and sell their products to the world. With zero setup cost, products on Dilli Bazaar will be significantly cheaper than those on other e-commerce portals.
Delhi Bazar Portal Benefits & Key Features
- Delhi Bazar Portal 2022 has been announced to be launched by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on 3 November 2021.
- Through the “Delhi Bazaar” e-portal, every trader and shopkeeper of the capital will be able to sell his face all over the world.
- The purpose of this is that all the small and big shopkeepers of Delhi will be brought on online zero setup.
- Through this portal, traders, industrialists, manufacturers and shopkeepers will be able to publish their products and sell their products.
- With zero setup cost, the products from Delhi Market will be much cheaper than other e-commerce portals.
- Through this market, citizens can identify the products of their choice and buy them.
- Shopkeepers can create their own micro site on Delhi market.
- The government will bring over one lakh shops of Delhi to the e-portal within six months of launch and give them a 24×7 digital storefront.
- An agency will be appointed by the Delhi government, which will look after all the work of the Delhi Bazaar portal.
- All the markets and all the shops of Delhi will be available on the Delhi Bazaar portal.
How to Apply for Delhi Bazar Portal
Delhi Government has just announced the launch of Delhi Bazaar Portal only. Soon this portal will be launched by the government. After which the citizens can apply on this portal. All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Delhi Bazar Portal Application Form
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Delhi Bazar Portal i.e. delhi.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Registration” button.
Step 3- The Registration page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for Registration.