Short Brief : डीडीए फ्लैटों योजना नई दिल्ली ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन | DDA हाउसिंग स्कीम फॉर्म | फ्लैट कीमत |- [Apply Online] DDA Housing Scheme Online Booking In Hindi Narela August 2020 Results, Draw date, Winner list – New DDA EWS Flats Housing Scheme Online Registration, Application Form Brochure PDF, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://dda.org.in/, https://www.ddaonlineflt.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: DDA Housing Scheme
Application Status: Active Soon
Scheme Benefit: Provide Affordable Housing Plans
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/20/2020|
|Updated on: 09/19/2020
डीडीए फ्लैटों योजना 2020: DDA housing scheme, Login, Lottery Result News Updates
Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme News in Hindi : Latest Update
- दिल्ली विकास प्राधिकरण (डीडीए) अपनी आवासीय योजनाओं में वापस लौटाए गए या नहीं बिके फ्लैट निर्माण लागत पर 40 फीसद छूट के साथ रियायती दर पर दे रहा है।
- The DDA has received a good response to its online scheme for disposal of 916 flats in the EWS category, with 627 of those already booked, officials said on Saturday. The tentative cost of a flat is Rs 10.89-12.29 lakh after concession, the DDA said.
- The DDA had launched an online scheme for disposal of EWS flats at Pocket- 1A Sector A1-A4 Narela at concessional rates with 40 per cent concession on construction cost on a first come first serve basis on August 7,” the housing authority said in a statement.
News Source: Times of India
दिल्ली सरकार के द्वारा हालही में डीडीए फ्लैटों योजना 2020 हाउसिंग योजना शुरू की गयी है, जिसके अंतर्गत दिल्ली के निवासियों को सस्ते दर फ्लैट उपलब्ध करवाया जायेगा जिसका लाभ प्रदेश के सभी वर्गो को दिया जाएंगे जो लॉटरी के माध्यम से वितरण किया जायेंगे।
In this episode, the next plan is set to be brought in July. All the flats under the new scheme will be in Dwarka, Jasola, Rohini and Narela. This time the plan will be brought only after the flat is fully ready. Electricity, water, transport, paint, parks and all other facilities will also be provided in these flats in advance, so that there will be no complaint to the successful allottees later.
DDA Housing Scheme 2020 Apply Online : डीडीए फ्लैटों ऑनलाइन बुकिंग
Summary: The new development plan of Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will come in July. Five thousand flats will be included in this scheme. For the first time, Super HIG flats will also be part of it. At present, top officials are busy drafting the scheme. After this the draft will be brought to the meeting of the DDA Board for approval of the Lieutenant Governor.
In the financial year 2019-20, the Kejriwal government has launched the DDA online housing scheme. Those candidates who want to get flats under DDA Housing Scheme, must book online flats at ddaonlineflt.in. Eligible allottees of DDA Online Housing Scheme can get benefits under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). This subsidy will be provided under the PM Awas Yojana. It is expected that online flat booking will start from the third week of March.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “DDA Housing Scheme 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|DDA Housing Scheme 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||DDA Housing Scheme|
|in Language||डीडीए फ्लैटों योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Delhi|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Major Benefit||Provide Affordable Housing Plans|
|Scheme Objective||Aim to Provide Affordable House for everyone|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|DDA Housing Scheme Brochure PDF||Click Here|
|Online Payment System for DDA Flats & Lands Payment
|DDA Housing Scheme 2020||Official Website|
About DDA Housing Scheme 2020 : DDA हाउसिंग स्कीम
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) come-up with a housing scheme every year in order to give flats to seeking home buyers across Delhi-NCR.
How to use DDA Flat Booking Portal:
Follow these steps
Step 1 –Select Locality of your choice
Step 2 -Select Sector, Pocket and click on continue
Step 3 -View Layout plans and other details
Step 4 -Select Block where you want to purchase
Step 5 -Click on available flats green button
Step 6 -Click on hold flat button
Step 7 -Fill the form with required details
Step 8 -Make payment to hold the flat
- Lush Greenery
- Children’s Park,
- 24/7 CCTV surveillance,
- Parking lots
Penthouses and Super HIG flat features
- Built-in terrace gardens
- 4-bedrooms, each with attached bathroom
- Fully-furnished luxury fittings
- Fully-furnished Duplexes with terrace garden
3-bedrooms, each with attached bathrooms
Green Building concept, having solar heating, organic waste disposal, and energy-efficient lighting
What is on offer in DDA’s Housing Scheme 2020
- 5’000 approx number of flats
- Will launch in May 2020
- Rs 3 cr price of the penthouse to be offered
- This time HIG and MIG flats are also available at Dwarka and Jasola.
- Around 400 flats in Jasola
DDA Flat Price 2020 : डीडीए फ्लैटों घर कीमत
|S. No||Income Group||Size of Flats||Price बिक्री के लिए डीडीए फ्लैटों
|1||LIG or EWS||28.34 to 52.60 sq m||14.95 -28.54 l|
|2||EHS||24.19 to 70.57 sq m||11.76 to 59.57 l|
|3||ME||64.04 to 109.88 sq m||30.24 to 70.07 l|
|4||HIG||77.57 to 142 sq m||41.62 l to 1.40 crore|
- LIG = Lower Income Group
- EWS – Economically Weaker Section
- MIG – Middle Income Group
- HIG – Higher Income Group
- l – Price in lakhs’
- sq m – Square meters
List of National Bank Registered in DDA Flats Scheme 2020
To apply for DDA Housing Scheme , beneficiaries can visit the registered nationalized banks on the official website. We have given the list of banks below, you should read this list in detail.
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- AXIC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- This bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IndusInd Bank
Registration Charges for DDA Housing Scheme
DDA housing scheme 2020 will be open for registration in March 2020. The registration charges for HIG flats would be Rs 2 lakh, whereas, for the penthouse, it would be much higher.
|LIG||Rs 1 lakh|
|MIG & HIG||Rs 2 lakh|
|Janta Flat||Rs 10,000|
NOTE *The registration fee is fully refundable in case any applicant does not get the flat.
DDA Housing Scheme Online Registration Process
Step to Apply Online DDA Housing Scheme 2020
Step 1- Applicants should register themselves with personal details on the DDA’s official website (www.dda.org.in).
Step 2- User ID and password are sent to the candidate via email on registered email id.
Step 3- After receiving the details, applicants should log in to their user account.
Step 4- After logging in, candidates can obtain the form for DDA.
- In this form you will have to select personal details, bank details, address details, and category and location preferences in the application form.
- They should fill it along with uploading personal photographs and signature.
Step 5- After filling the form, candidates required to pay the registration fees via any of the online methods.
- The amount to be deposited can be paid through net booking or through NEFT / RTGS through challan.
- After clicking on the Make Payment option, a screen will appear in which you have the provision to make application form number, amount and payment. After accepting the amount, the ‘Accept’ slip will appear on the screen.
Step 5- Download the acknowledgment slip and it should be printed and saved safely.
DDA Housing Scheme 2020 last date : डीडीए फ्लैटों योजना 2020 की अंतिम तिथि
Looking at the trend from the previous housing schemes, the application form for the DDA flats would start by May 2020. The last date for applying under the housing scheme would be around June-end 2020.
DDA Housing Scheme 2020 draw date
The first draw of DDA housing scheme 2020 is expected to be held in July 2020.
Important Document for DDA Housing Scheme
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Pen card
- mobile number
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo
DDA Flat Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be citizen of India
- He/she should have attained the age of majority i.e., the applicant should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of submitting the application
- The applicant must not own any dwelling unit (including residential plot/flat or in part on ‘leasehold or freehold basis’ in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children
- Applicant must have Permanent Account Number (PAN) allotted under the provision of Income Tax Act and same must be quoted in the Application Form
- There is no income criteria. The applicant can apply according to his/her requirement and affordability.
Major Benefits & Key Features of Scheme
Beneficiary Benefits & Scheme Feature
- This year, the Delhi Development Development Authority is all set to endeavor into luxury residential housing in Sector-19B of Southwest Delhi’s Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Rohini sector-34, Kalkajiand South Delhi. For the first time, the scheme will offer 11 residential towers with 1,114 flats, comprising 14 penthouses, 168 super (higher income group) HIG flats and 932 HIG flats.
- As per DDA official, DDA’s housing scheme 2020 will be announced in May 2020. This time they will have just around 5’000 flat as compared to 17,922 offered last year. It will also offer Super HIG Flats, which would have three bedrooms with attached bathrooms and servant quarter in Dwarka Sector-19B.
- Apart from Dwarka, DDA will also be offering around 400 HIG & MIG flats in Jasola, Flats will also be offered in Narela and Rohini.
- This time they will construct 1,114 no of luxury flats to come up in the complex. There will be 14 no. of penthouses, 168 Super HIG flats, 932 HIG flats, 11 no. of residential towers are coming up respectively under DDA Housing Scheme 2020. Apart from that, 7-towers to have 2-Penthouses each.
DDA Helpline Number : डीडीए हेल्पलाइन नंबर
For Call Centre Dial : 1800110332