Short Info: क्राफ्ट्समैन ऑटोमेशन आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021 | Craftsman Automation IPO: Review, Apply Online, Subscription Status, Allotment Status & Grey Market Premium (NSE & BSE India). Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription Status | Craftsman Automation GMP Today | Craftsman Automation IPO Allotment Status | Craftsman Automation IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||Craftsman Automation IPO|
|Article Published On||03/09/2021|
|Article Updated on||03/20/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 क्राफ्ट्समैन ऑटोमेशन आईपीओ: Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
- 2 Craftsman Automation IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 3 Craftsman Automation IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
- 4 Craftsman Automation Allotment & Listing Dates
- 5 Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 6 Craftsman Automation IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
- 7 Craftsman Automation IPO Shares Offered
- 8 Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription Process
- 8.1 How to apply for the Craftsman Automation IPO?
- 9 How to check Craftsman Automation IPO Allotment status?
- 9.1 Procedure to check Craftsman Automation BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 9.2 Procedure to check Craftsman Automation NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 9.3 How to Check Craftsman Automation allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 9.4 How to check Craftsman Automation Linkintime allotment status?
- 9.5 How to check Craftsman Automation share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 10 Craftsman Automation IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 11 Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription FAQs:
क्राफ्ट्समैन ऑटोमेशन आईपीओ: Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
|Latest News Update: Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription & Allotment Status, GMP Today|
Craftsman Automation Ltd Rs 824- crore IPO (initial public offering) will open for subscription on March 15, 2021.
The price band for the same has been fixed at Rs 1,488-1,490 per share, according to media reports.
The IPO consists of a fresh issue of Rs 150 crore and an offer for sale of 45,21,450 equity shares by existing shareholders.
Craftsman Automation IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: Engineering company Craftsman Automation, which works in various sectors, is going to bring its IPO to the market on 15 March.
According to the news, the price band of this IPO can be 1,488-1,490 per share. There will be a fresh issue of Rs 150 crore in this issue, while the current shareholders of the company will keep an offer for sale of 45,21,450 shares. The IPO is set to open on March 15 and close on March 17.
- Srinivasan Ravi: 1,30,640 equity shares
- Marina 3 (Singapore) Pte Ltd: 15,59,260 equity shares
- International Finance Corporation: 14,14,050 equity shares
- K Gomatheswaran: 14,17,500 equity shares
At present, Srinivasan Ravi owns a 52.83% stake in the auto components maker, while IFC, Marina III (Singapore) and K Gomatheswaran hold 14.06%, 15.50% and 7.04% stake, respectively.
The IPO page of Craftsman Automation captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
Craftsman Automation IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
|Craftsman Automation IPO 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Craftsman Automation IPO|
|in Language||क्राफ्ट्समैन ऑटोमेशन आईपीओ|
|Company Promoters||Srinivasan Ravi is the promoter of the company.|
|Craftsman Automation IPO Lead Manager(s)|| Axis Capital Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited
|IPO Date||Mar 15 to Mar 17, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹823.70 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||1,006,711 Eq Shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹150.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||4,521,450 Eq Shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹673.70 Cr)
|Face Value||₹5 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹1488 to ₹1490 per equity share|
|Market Lot||10 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||10 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Craftsman Automation Allotment & Listing Dates
|Craftsman Automation Schedule: Allotment & Listing Dates|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Mar 15, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Mar 17, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||Mar 22, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 23, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Mar 24, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Mar 25, 2021|
Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription Status Live:
Craftsman Automation IPO to open on March 15: Price band, lot size, issue size & other details: Craftsman Automation, which will hit the market with its Rs 824 crore IPO on March 15, has set the price band for the issue at Rs 1,488-1,490 apiece. The IPO will conclude on March 17. On the offer is a fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to Rs 150 crore, and an offer for sale (OFS) of up to 4,521,450 equity shares.
At the price band, the implied market capitalization post-issue would be Rs 5,528.16 crore. Investors can bid for a minimum of one lot of 10 shares and in multiples thereafter.
Rs 824 crore initial public offering (IPO) by auto component maker Craftsman Automation kicked off on Monday and was subscribed 55 per cent at the end of the first day of bidding process.
Craftsman Automation IPO subscribed 3.82 times. The public issue subscribed 3.44 times in the retail category, 5.21 times in QIB, and 2.84 times in the NII category by Mar 17, 2021 06:49.
|Qualified Institutional||5.21 Times|
|Non Institutional||2.84 Times|
|Retail Individual||3.44 Times|
Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription Status (Day 3)
Craftsman Automation IPO subscribed 3.82 times. Craftsman Automation IPO received bids for 3.44 times issue size in retail, 5.21 times issue size in QIB, and 2.84 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Mar 17, 2021 06:49.
|Mar 15, 2021 05:00||0.00x||0.09x||1.06x||0.55x|
|Mar 16, 2021 05:00||0.56x||0.19x||2.11x||1.26x|
|Mar 17, 2021 06:49||5.21x||2.84x||3.44x||3.82x|
Craftsman Automation IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
In this issue, the promoter of the company Srinivasan Ravi will sell 1,30,640 shares. While investors Marina III (Singapore) Pte Limited and International Finance Corporation will also sell 15,59,260 and 14,14,050 shares through Offer for Sale. Apart from this, another investor K Gomatheswaran will also sell 14,17,500 shares. While a fresh share of 150 crores will be issued. In this way, the size of the issue will be Rs 824 crore. The company will use the money received from the fresh issue of this IPO to repay the debt.
Craftsman Automation IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
Craftsman Automation IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
Check out Craftsman Automation IPO grey market premium, Kostak rates, and subject to sauda rates as on today.
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹160-170, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 14-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 13-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 12-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 11-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 10-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 09-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 08-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 07-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 06-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 05-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 04-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
Craftsman Automation IPO is a public issue of 3,869,714 equity shares. The issue offers 1,934,857 shares to retail individual investors, 1,105,632 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 829,225 share to non-institutional investors.
Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription Process
Leading engineering firm Craftsman Automation’s IPO will open on March 15.Price band for the IPO has been fixed at Rs 1488 to Rs 1490 per equity share. The IPO comprises fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs 150 crore and offer-for-sale (OFS) of up to 45.21 lakh equity shares by promoters and existing shareholders.
You can apply in Craftsman Automation IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to apply for the Craftsman Automation IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to invest in Craftsman Automation using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in Craftsman Automation using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in Craftsman Automation using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the Craftsman Automation and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the Craftsman Automation IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in Craftsman Automation IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select Craftsman Automation IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on Craftsman Automation IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of Craftsman Automation. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
How to check Craftsman Automation IPO Allotment status?
Link Intime India Private Ltd is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE and NSE. The book running lead managers to the issue are Axis Capital Ltd and IIFL Securities Ltd,
Those who bid for the issue can check the subscription status on: www.linkintime.co.in, the online portal of Link Intime India Private Limited, the registrar to the IPO. The registrar to an IPO is a Sebi-registered entity, qualified to act as such, which electronically processes all applications and carries out the allotment process as per the prospectus.
Here’s how to check Craftsman Automation IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check Craftsman Automation BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Craftsman Automation IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Craftsman Automation’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check Craftsman Automation NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Craftsman Automation’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check Craftsman Automation allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
Craftsman Automation IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose Craftsman Automation as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the Craftsman Automation name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check Craftsman Automation Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Craftsman Automation Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 1
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 2
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 3
Craftsman Automation IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|ABOUT IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: Craftsman Automation IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 –
Craftsman Automation is a diversified engineering company that provides engineering solutions for a wide range of industries. The company was formed in 1986. Daimler India, Tata Motors, Tata Cummins, Mahindra & Mahindra, Simpson & Co, TAFE Motors and Tractors, Escorts, Ashok Leyland, Perkins, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, TVS Motor, Royal Enfield, John Deere and JCB India Are included. The company has 12 production units in 7 cities.
On March 15, two IPOs are going to knock in the market. The IPO of engineering company Craftsman Automation will hit the market on March 15.
According to media reports, the price band of this IPO has been fixed at 1,488-1,490 per share. The issue will have a fresh issue of Rs 150 crore while the current shareholders of the company will hold an offer for sale of 45,21,450 shares.
In this issue, the company’s promoter Srinivasan Ravi will sell 1,30,640 shares. In this issue, investors Marina III (Singapore) Pte Limited and International Finance Corporation will also sell 15,59,260 and 14,14,050 shares respectively through Offer for Sale. Apart from this, another investor K Gomatheswaran will also sell 14,17,500 shares.
Objects of the Issue:
|Craftsman Automation IPO Objects of the Issue|
|Key Things Before Investing in Craftsman Automation|
Craftsman Automation IPO Registrar
|Craftsman Automation IPO Registrar Details|
|Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|Craftsman Automation Limited
Senthel Towers, 4 th Floor, 1078,
Avanashi Road, Coimbatore 641 018Phone: (91 422) 302 1000
Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription FAQs:
When Craftsman Automation IPO will open?
The Craftsman Automation IPO opens on Mar 15, 2021 and closes on Mar 17, 2021.
When Craftsman Automation IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
The IPO is to open on 15 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to Apply the Craftsman Automation IPO?
You can apply Craftsman Automation IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can apply ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
How to Apply the Craftsman Automation IPO through Zerodha?
Log in to Console in Zerodha Website. Go to Portfolio and Click on IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Craftsman Automation”. Click on Bid Button. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity and Price. Submit IPO Application Form. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate.
What is Craftsman Automation IPO Size?
Craftsman Automation IPO size is ₹823.70 crores.
What is Craftsman Automation IPO Price Band?
Craftsman Automation IPO Price Band is ₹1488 – ₹1490.
What is Craftsman Automation IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
The minimum bid is 10 Shares with ₹14900 amount while maximum bid is 130 shares with ₹1937–.
How to subscribe Craftsman Automation?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When Craftsman Automation IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 15 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to check Craftsman Automation allotment status?
The Craftsman Automation IPO allotment status is expected on or around Jan 22, 2021. Visit Craftsman Automation IPO allotment status to check.;
What is Craftsman Automation IPO Allotment Date?
Craftsman Automation IPO allotment date is 22 March 2021.
What is Craftsman Automation IPO Listing Date?
Craftsman Automation IPO listing date is 25 March 2021. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.