Short Brief : [Apply Online] Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew e-Pass : Application for e-Pass to Travel during Curfew, Registration, Covid-19 Coronavirus Lockdown Pass Apply Online for Kiryana, Milk, Chemist/ Medical Shop, Travel Pass, Emergency Pass, Moment Pass. Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew e pass status check online & Track your Application at Official Web Portal https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- 1 Covid-19 Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew e-Pass 2020
- 2 Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew E-Pass Online Form
- 3 Required Document & Details to Apply Online
- 4 Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
- 5 Helpline Number
- 6 FAQs
- 7 How can you apply?
Covid-19 Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew e-Pass 2020
Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew e-Pass : Apply Online
Summary: The Government of Andhra Pradesh AP and its Administration has published official website for “Covid-19 ePass” i.e. Movement Pass e-Curfew Pass for different Cities like Anantapur, Chittoor, Cuddapah, Nellore, Kurnool, Guntur, Prakasam Ongole, West Godavari Eluru, Krishna Machilipatnam, Vishakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram & East Godavari Kakinada District . In this situation Govt Officials decide to provide Curfew Lockdown Movement e-Pass to the essential service providers. Lockdown (e-Pass) Movement Pass Registration official website i.e. www.spandana.ap.gov.in.
[Curfew e Pass Apply Online] : Check Now
The central and state government are taking several steps to continue the supply of essential commodities in the event of this lock-down. No one is allowed to go out of the house in the lockdown period. Only those people who have curfew passes can go out of the house.
e-passes for supply chain management of essential commodities
With the lockdown announced to contain the outbreak of COVID-19 bringing most of the activities to a grinding halt, the State government has come up with a unique way to ensure that essential services and service providers are not affected.
Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew e-Pass Online Registration
An emergency pass (e-pass) issuance system has been put in place to give passes to those from private establishments engaged in the production or supply of essential goods or services. The State government has identified 23 types of industries as essential ones and exempted them from lockdown. Twenty per cent of employees of such industries are permitted to work.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew e-Pass” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew e-Pass 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Curfew Pass|
|Initiative By||AP State Chief Minister|
|Launched by||By Andhra Pradesh AP Administration|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the District|
|Major Benefit||Curfew Pass|
|Objective||Home delivery of commodities to people.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All States|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Govt. Initiative|
|Name of Portal||Covid-19 Emergency Pass (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||3rd April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Declared|
|Curfew epass Apply Online||Online Registration | Login|
|Track Your Application||Click Here|
|District Control Centre, Municipal Commissioner & Tahsildar Verification||Click Here|
|AP Curfew E-Pass Official Website||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew E-Pass Online Form
Application for e-Pass to Travel during Curfew
The officials are approving the passes within six hours of filing the application and are working to bring it down to three hours.The officials are of the view that if other States emulate the e-pass system, it would streamline the entire supply chain management of essential commodities as certain goods need interstate transportation.
- Emergency passes : 3,000
- Applications received at the state command control centre for e-passes : 1,700
- Applications approved : 23
- Types of industries exempted from lockdown : 20% of employees of exempted industries are permitted to work
The e-pass portal was developed in a record 24 hours
Steps to Apply for AP Emergency Curfew Pass:
Step 1: First Visit the official website of e-curfew pass i.e https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
Step 2: In Homepage, Enter your Phone Number and enter OTP.
Step 3: e-pass Online Form displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Enter GST & Employee Details.
Enter your name, organization name, select kind of work, enter the mobile number, email ID, select type of vehicle, vehicle registration number, residence address, purpose, Aadhaar No., pass valid from and pass valid up to.
Step 5: Finally, Review & submit the application form by clicking the “Apply” button.
Save your Reference No for Track your Application and Download Epass.
Note: The government warned that forgery, or any other misuse of the e-passes is a punishable offence under the 2005-NMDA Act and the Indian Penal Code.
NIC – Andhra Pradesh AP District Websites – Apply for Curfew E-Pass
|YSR Kadapa district||https://kadapa.ap.gov.in/|
Required Document & Details to Apply Online
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Type of Vehicle and it’s registration Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration.
- GST and Employee Details
Document to Upload:
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Covid-19 Lockdown: Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the issue of Emergency Passes for Essential Services
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is issuing Covid-19 Emergency Passes to organizations which are engaged in manufacturing, transport, sale of essential commodities and providing essential services to ensure availability of essential commodities and services in the State. The application process for the Covid-19 E-Pass is mentioned in the attached document.
- Covid-19 Emergency Pass (Andhra Pradesh) Click here to download
- G.O. Rt. No. 289 – List of Essential Services/Commodities, Transport Services, Movement of staff/employees – Exemption from Lockdown – Agriculture & Cooperation Department Click here to download
Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
- AP Govt Issues E-passes For Movement Of Essential Goods.
- Andhra Pradesh government has introduced an (Emergency) e-pass system in the state to facilitate the manufacturing and transport of essential goods.
- The government has made it clear that all essential goods companies and suppliers can avail the e-pass by applying online.
- These passes will be issued under the supervision of District Joint Collector.The state government will issue e-passes to the people who send in an application via mail or phone.
- Passes will be issued to 20% of employees or at least 5 people from each factory in manufacturing and shipping companies and factories of essential commodities, with subject to regulations.
- e-Pass has been arranged for the owners of services like grocery/milk/chemists, etc. under the essential services.
- Through e Pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle.
- To Travel in Emergency Work Like Medical Problem or other.
The State command control room also monitors the stocks of essential commodities on a daily basis and redresses related public grievances registered on 1092, a 24×7 helpline.
How can you apply?
e-passes can be applied by visiting: www.spandana.ap.gov.in or https://gramaward sachivalayam.ap.gov.in/ CVPASSAPP/CV/CVOrganization Registration