Summary: Coir Udyami Yojana 2022 Apply Online – CUY Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website WEBS.
Coir Udyami Yojana
Coir Udyami Yojana 2022 has been started to overcome this problem and to bring growth in the jute industry. Under this scheme, the Central Government is focusing on increasing production with the help of mechanization and modernization of the production techniques used in the coir industry. The scheme is a credit-linked subsidy scheme, which helps entrepreneurs to set up coir manufacturing units for a project cost of up to Rs 10 lakh and working capital, which will not exceed 25% of the project cost. Also, 40% of the project cost will be provided to the entrepreneurs as subsidy and working capital will not be included under subsidy.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Coir Udyami Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Coir Udyami Yojana
- 2 Coir Udyami Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 3 जूट उद्यमी योजना 2022 – Overview
- 4 How to Apply for Coir Udyami Yojana
Coir Udyami Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
जूट उद्यमी योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
The Coir Udyami Yojana (CUY) is a credit-linked subsidy program that aids business owners in establishing coir production facilities for up to Rs. 10 lakh in project costs and one cycle of working capital that cannot exceed 25% of the project cost. Subject to the owner of the unit making a minor initial investment, the program combines loans and subsidies. The project is eligible for a 40% subsidy. The Government of India has approved this scheme to facilitate the sustainable development of the country’s coir industry. The main aim behind the plan is to generate more employment, especially for women and weaker sections of the society.
The Components under this scheme are:
- DPI – Development of Production Infrastructure
- Welfare Measure under the Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme
- EMP – Export Market Promotion
- TIRFS – Trade and Industry Related Functional Support
- Skill Upgradation and MCY – Mahila Coir Yojana
- DMP – Domestic Market Promotion
Who can Apply?
Individuals, Companies, Self Help Groups, Non-Governmental Organizations, Institutions registered under Societies Registration Act 1860, Production Co-operative Societies, Joint Liability Groups and Charitable Trust.
How do I apply for assistance under the Coir Udyami Yojana?
Applicants can apply online on the official Coir Board website. They can also submit the filled in application form at their nearest Coir Board Field Offices or through the DICs. Application forms are available at the following places –
- Coir Board Offices
- District Industries Centres
- Coir Project Offices
- Panchayati Raj Institutions
- Nodal Agencies approved by the Board for this purpose
Jute Businesses Covered by Coir Udyami Yojana
The Central Government has included a few unique jute-related industries in this program. The following are these industries:-
- Floor mat means floor mat, carpet or sackcloth, etc.
- Jute brush
- Seat mattress
- Foam mattress support
- Large business of other small works, such as the business of making twine, rope, etc
Nature of Assistance
The maximum admissible cost of the project is 10 lakhs plus working capital, which shall not exceed 25% of the project cost.
1. Beneficiary’s contribution of 5% of the project cost
2. Bank credit 55%.
3. Rate of Subsidy 40% of the project
जूट उद्यमी योजना 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Coir Udyami Yojana (CUY)|
|in Language||जूट उद्यमी योजना|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Major Benefit||A subsidy of 40% of the project’s cost is offered.|
|Scheme Objective||To encourage the jute industry’s development|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Al India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document for Coir Udyami Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- A certified copy of the organization’s bylaws must be included with the application if the recipient is a non-individual applicant.
- The applicant must provide a thorough report of the working capital cycle and requirements to be approved for a working capital loan from the bank without subsidy.
- It will be necessary for the applicant to submit the caste certificate issued by the appropriate office if they belong to a specific caste.
- The applicant will need to provide a comprehensive cost estimate for the project, taking into account building, equipment, and capital expenses.
- If the applicant is an individual, they must present their KYC documents, which include verification of identification and address.
Coir Udyami Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
For this scheme, any coir project with a project cost of up to Rs. 10 lakhs and working capital that does not exceed 25% of the total cost is eligible. Additionally, the following requirements must be met:
- Only projects that fall under the coir industry, or those that produce coir fiber products, are eligible for this program.
- The applicant must be an Indian national
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Under this program, there is no upper-income limit for starting a project.
- This program is open to individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations, institutions, production cooperative societies, joint liability groups, and charitable trusts that are registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860.
Objectives of Coir Udyami Yojana 2022
The scheme main objective is to facilitate sustainable development of the Coir Industry in the country and is under the ambit of Minsitry of MSME.
The main objectives of the scheme are as under:
(i) To modernize Coir Industry by adoption of modern technology in production and processing of coir and coir products;
(ii) Upgradation of the production and processing technology for improving the productivity, quality and product diversification;
(iii) To increase the efficiency and productivity for enhancing the earnings of the workers engaged in the sector;
(iv) To enhance the utilization of coconut husk and for increasing the production of coir fibre and coir products;
(v) To generate employment in the rural areas of the coconut producing States/Union Territories;
(vi) To provide more employment opportunities for women in the rural sector for gender empowerment;
(vii) To enhance the socio-economic conditions of the producers/workers engaged in the industry;
(viii) To contribute to inclusive growth of vulnerable sections of beneficiaries especially those belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and North Eastern Region (NER);
(ix) To give sufficient training to the rural youth of the coconut producing States with an eye on attracting them to the fold of coir sector.
(x) To provide backward/forward linkages to the unit holders to whom assistance is given under the Scheme.
Key Features of Coir Udyami Yojana
- Coir Udyami Yojana is a scheme administered by the Ministry of Micro, small and medium enterprises.
- The coir board implements the scheme under the Ministry of MSME.
- Under Coir Udyami Yojana 2022 of the Central Government, the maximum cost of coir project should be up to Rs 10 lakh only, in which the cost of working capital will not be included in the project cost.
- The beneficiary applicant will have to bear only 5% of the project cost and he can get the benefit of 40% subsidy of the project cost from the government at the beginning of the project.
- The remaining 55% of the project cost is provided by the Central Government to the applicant as loan on concessional terms.
- Under this scheme, the project cost plus one working capital cycle should not exceed 25% of the project cost.
- Companies, Individuals, NGOs, Self-Help Group, Registered Society, Production Co-Operative Society and Charitable Trust can apply for this scheme
How to Apply for Coir Udyami Yojana
Any individual, company, self-help group, NGO, society, co-operative society, joint group, or charitable trust can apply for this scheme. You can apply for this scheme at the quoir board office, district industry centre, quoir project office, panchayats and nodal agency approved by the board. You can also apply online for this.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Steps to Register for Coir Udyami Yojana
- First of all go to the official website of Coir Board i.e., https://www.coirservices.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Apply Now button
- A login window will open on the screen
- Click on the New Login Registration link
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now fill in the form with all the required details like Name, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Email ID, Security questions, etc.
- Finally, click on the Confirm button to complete the registration process
Steps to Apply for Coir Udyami Yojana Offline
The user needs to follow the below-given steps to apply for Coir Udyami Yojana in an offline mode:
- First of all visit the Jute Board Office, Jute Project Office, District Industrial Center, Panchayati Raj Department, and Office designated by Jute Board
- Get the application form from the concerned officials
- Now fill in the form with all the required details
- Attach all the required documents with the application form
- After that submit your filled application form to the concerned official
- Your application form, your application form will be then sent to the government office for further processing after successful submission
- Finally, after proper evaluation, if the application is granted, the applicant will be notified.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
In case of any query related to the Coir Udyami Yojana, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- Phone Number: 91-484-2351807, 2351788, 2351954
- Email ID: [email protected]