Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana 2022 @www.cgstate.gov.in
Summary: On the birth of the second girl child in Chhattisgarh, the government will give assistance of five thousand rupees. On the occasion of International Women’s Day, the state government has given a gift to women. Under the Kaushalya Maternity Scheme, there is a provision to give an assistance of Rs 5000 to women on the birth of their second daughter.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
छत्तीसगढ़ कौशल्या मातृत्व योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana (CG KMY) 2022 – CG Kaushalya Maternity Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.cgstate.gov.in. छत्तीसगढ़ कौशल्या मातृत्व योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana 2022 @www.cgstate.gov.in
- 2 छत्तीसगढ़ कौशल्या मातृत्व योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana (CG KMY)|
|in Language||छत्तीसगढ़ कौशल्या मातृत्व योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Chhattisgarh|
|Major Benefit||Protecting mothers and children from malnutrition, 5000 rupees Incentive|
|Scheme Objective||Removing negative thinking about daughters.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Chhattisgarh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Shri Bhupesh Baghel ji to provide incentive money to mothers on the birth of second girl child. Through this scheme, mothers will be provided incentive money on the birth of a girl child in the second time, using which she will be able to maintain herself well and become self-reliant.
Kaushalya Matritva Yojana Amount Transfer
- A new scheme has been started promoting the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign.
- The one-time assistance of Rs 5000 under Kaushalya Matritva Yojana will help in the upbringing of the girl child.
- Giving greetings and best wishes on International Women’s Day, the Chief Minister said that women have always had a high place in the culture of Chhattisgarh.
- In such a situation, in respect of women and especially for poor and helpless women, an amount of 5 thousand will help a lot in the upbringing of girls.
- Apart from this, he said that under the scheme, if there is a second daughter, the amount will be transferred to the woman’s account immediately.
Required Document for Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided on the birth of second daughter.
Objectives of Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana 2022
The main objective of Kaushalya Matritva Yojana is to help women financially for the nutrition of themselves and their child after pregnancy. Under this scheme, the Chhattisgarh government will provide a lump sum amount of Rs 5000 if a girl child is born on the second child.
Benefits and Features of Kaushalya Matritva Yojana
- Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel launched the scheme on the occasion of International Women’s Day.
- This scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Shri Bhupesh Baghel ji on 1st March 2021 during the 21st budget.
- Under the Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana , an incentive amount of Rs 5000 will be provided to the mothers on giving birth to a girl child for the second time.
- This scheme was launched in the state level women’s conference organized at BTI Ground in the capital Raipur.
- This amount will help in the upbringing and education of the girl child.
- With the urban areas, women of rural areas will also get a lot of relief from the scheme.
Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana Online Registration Process
Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel started Kaushalya Matritva Yojana by distributing checks of five thousand rupees to five beneficiaries for safe motherhood in the state-level women’s conference organized at BTI Ground in Raipur . On the birth of the second daughter, female recipients are eligible for one-time payment assistance of Rs 5,000 under this scheme. The program will assist in the upbringing and education of girls.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana i.e. www.cgstate.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Kaushalya Matritva Yojana Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: If you want to apply under the Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana started by the Government of Chhattisgarh, then you will have to wait a little now. Because no information related to the application under this scheme has been made public by the government.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1 March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Kaushalya Matritva Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|