Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana 2023 @cgwcd.gov.in
Summary: Dhanalakshmi Yojana has been started by the Government of Chhattisgarh for the upliftment and development of the girls of the state. Under which an amount of up to Rs 100000/- will be provided to the girl child by coordinating with the insurance scheme on fulfilling the conditions laid down by the girl child of the state. This financial help will be provided to the daughters in installments.
This includes the birth of a daughter, registration, complete immunization, school registration and education, and non-marriage until the age of 18. On the basis of all these eligibility, on the completion of 18 years of the daughter, an amount of Rs 1 lakh (1,00,000) will be provided to the beneficiary by coordinating (coordinating) in the insurance scheme i.e. this amount will be given by LIC under the scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
छत्तीसगढ़ धनलक्ष्मी योजना 2023 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana (CGDLY) 2023 – CG Dhanlakshmi Yojana Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website cgwcd.gov.in. छत्तीसगढ़ धनलक्ष्मी योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana 2023 @cgwcd.gov.in
- 2 छत्तीसगढ़ धनलक्ष्मी योजना 2023 – Overview
- 3 Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
- 4 Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana (CGDLY)|
|in Language||छत्तीसगढ़ धनलक्ष्मी योजना|
|Launched by||Women and Child Development Department|
|Beneficiaries||financially weak family|
|Major Benefit||1 lakh and education expenses|
|Scheme Objective||Removing negative thinking about daughters.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Chhattisgarh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The state government of Chhattisgarh has started Dhanalakshmi Yojana (छत्तीसगढ़ धनलक्ष्मी योजना 2023) to prevent female feticide and to promote girl child education in the state. Dhan Laxmi Yojana was launched by the Central Government in the year 2008. After which many other states of the country started this government scheme in their state. There was also a need for such a scheme to change the thinking of the society towards girls within the country.
Before applying for Dhanlaxmi Yojana Chhattisgarh 2023, the candidate should keep in mind that he/she fulfills the following eligibility and conditions:-
- Birth registration of girl child.
- Complete vaccination.
- School registration and education.
- Not to be married till the age of 18 years.
Chhattisgarh Dhanalakshmi Yojana Due Amount
|Description Status||Amount due|
|on birth and birth registration||5000|
|on complete vaccination||250|
|On registration in first grade||1000|
|85 percent attendance in first class||500|
|85% attendance in second class||500|
|85% attendance in class III||500|
|85% attendance in class IV||500|
|85% attendance in class V||500|
|On registration in class 6th||1500|
|85% attendance in class VI||750|
|85% attendance in class VII||750|
|85% attendance in class VIII||750|
Required Document for Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Only the girls born in the state will get the benefit of Dhanalakshmi Yojana.
- Only girls from poor families will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The annual income of the girl’s family should be Rs 2 lakh or less.
- It is necessary to have a birth registration certificate of the girl child.
- It is necessary to have complete vaccination of the girl child.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only after the girl child registers and gets education in the school.
- The girl child should not be married before 18 years of age
Objectives of Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana 2023
The main objective of Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana is to remove negative thinking about daughters. Through this scheme, an amount of ₹ 100000 will be provided on the completion of the age of 18 years of the girl child.
Benefits and Features of Chhattisgarh Dhanalakshmi Yojana
- Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana has been started by the Government of Chhattisgarh.
- Through this scheme female feticide will be prevented and girl child education will be promoted.
- On fulfilling the conditions laid down under the Chhattisgarh Dhanalakshmi Yojana, an amount up to ₹ 100000 will be provided to the girl’s mother in coordination with the insurance scheme.
- In which the birth registration of the girl child, complete immunization, school registration and education and no marriage till the age of 18 years are included.
- This scheme has been approved as a pilot project in Jagdalpur block of Bastar district and Bhopalpatnam block of Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh.
- The amount of benefit under this scheme will be provided in installments.
- An amount of ₹ 100000 will be provided by the Life Insurance Corporation of India under this scheme to the girl child on completion of 18 years.
Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana Online Registration Process
To fill Dhanalakshmi Yojana Chhattisgarh online application form or application form on the birth of an individual family daughter under Chhattisgarh Dhanalakshmi Yojana 2023, you first need to go to your nearest district Anganwadi center and contact them.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana Application Form 2023
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana & Department of Women and Child Development i.e. cgwcd.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Chhattisgarh Dhanalakshmi Yojana.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Dhan Lakshmi Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|