Short Info: छत्तीसगढ़ गोधन न्याय योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, लाभ व पात्रता- [Apply Online] CG Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022 – Chhattisgarh’s Godhan Nyaya Yojana Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.cgstate.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: CG Godhan Nyay Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Additional sources of income
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
छत्तीसगढ़ गोधन न्याय योजना 2022: CG Godhan Nyay Yojana List, Status News Updates
Latest News Update : छत्तीसगढ़ में गौपालन को आर्थिक रूप से लाभदायी बनाने और खुले में पशु चराने की प्रथा रोकने के लिए प्रदेश सरकार ने नई योजना पेश की है. राज्य सरकार ने सड़कों और शहरों को आवारा पशुओं से बचाने और पर्यावरण की रक्षा के लिए छत्तीसगढ़ में गोधन न्याय योजना शुरू किया है|
गोधन न्याय योजना की शुरूआत हरेली पर्व के दिन से होगी. मुख्यमंत्री भूपेश बघेल ने राज्य सरकार की इस योजना की जानकारी दी है|
CG Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Summary: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel on Monday launched his government’s flagship programme ‘Godhan Nyay Yojana’, the first of its kind initiative in the country for buying cow dung from those having cattle to be turned into eco-friendly vermi-compost.
Worshipping livestock and farm equipment, the Chief Minister said the unique scheme will prove to be a boon for farmers and cattle growers, more so amid the economy-crunching Covid-19. It will also eliminate the problem of open grazing by cattle.
Chhattisgarh to procure cow dung from farmers, announces Godhan Nyay Yojana
— ANI Digital (@ani_digital) June 25, 2020
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “CG Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|CG Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||CG Godhan Nyay Yojana|
|in Language||छत्तीसगढ़ गोधन न्याय योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|Major Benefit||Additional sources of income|
|Scheme Objective||To increase the income of farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Chhattisgarh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launch Date||20 July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Yet Declared|
|Apply Online – Active Soon||Registration | Login|
|Notification – Active Soon||Click Here|
|CG Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Chhattisgarh’s Godhan Nyaya Yojana Objectives
CM Bhupesh Baghel said about the Godhan Nyaya Yojana that the purpose of this scheme is to promote cow farming in the state as well as to protect them and through them financially benefit the cattle rearers. An attempt has been made to promote the four emblems of Chhattisgarh by strengthening the rural economy of the state through the four signage Narva, Garuva, Ghuruva, Bari.
- Gowthan has been constructed for the conservation and promotion of livestock in the villages.
- Gowthan has been constructed in 2200 villages of the state. Along with this, Gowthan is being constructed in 2800 villages.
- The coming two- Gauthans will be built in about 5,000 villages in three months.
- We are developing these Gauthans as livelihood centers for the villagers.
- Vermi compost in large quantities has also been started through women self-help groups.
गोधन न्याय योजना के लिए चयनित पंचायत
जनपद पंचायत दुर्ग के ग्राम पंचायत मचांदुर, ढाबा, आलबरस, अण्डा, चंदखुरी, रिसामा, पुरई, निकुम, ननकठ्ठी, बोड़ेगांव। जनपद पंचायत धमधा के ग्राम पंचायत डूमर मुरमुंदा, अहेरी, सेमरिया (गि), पेण्ड्री (कु) चीचा, पोटिया (से) बरहापुर, भाठा कोकड़ी, बिरोदा और जनपद पंचायत पाटन के ग्राम ढौर, बोरवाय, किकिरमेटा, धौराभाठा, तेलीगुण्डरा, पाहंदा (अ), मर्रा आमालोरी गुढीयारी, कापसी शामिल हैं।
CG Godhan Nyay Yojana Online Registration Process
छत्तीसगढ़ सरकार (Chhattisgarh Government) द्वारा हरेली पर्व (Hareli 2020) से राज्य में शुरू की गई गोधन न्याय योजना (Godhan Nyay Yojana) को देश-प्रदेश मे अच्छी प्रतिक्रिया मिल रही है।
Baghel inaugurated the much-awaited scheme on the occasion of traditional local festival ‘Hareli’ by symbolically procuring 48 kg of cow dung from four farmers, who earned Rs 96 at the rate of Rs 2 per kg for a material that would, in the past, often fetch no money.
Step to Apply Online CG Godhan Nyay Yojana 2022
The Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana ( Chhatisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana ) aims at the government to purchase cow dung and use cow dung to make vermi compost manure, through which the income of the cattlemen will be increased and additional income opportunities will also be available. The Government of Chhattisgarh will start cow dung for the first time on 21 July 2020 through this scheme.
The benefit of this scheme will be directly to the cattle rearers of the state of Chhattisgarh. Those applicants of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme by applying in Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyaya Yojana , all of them will have to wait a bit. Because this plan has just been announced and the scheme has not been launched publicly yet.
Important Document for CG Godhan Nyay Yojana
Required Document to Apply Online
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Identity card
- Income certificate
CG Godhan Nyay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state.
- Under this scheme, only cow herders of the state will be considered eligible.
- Big landlord traders will not be given the benefit of this scheme on the basis of their prosperity.
- This scheme will create new employment opportunities in rural areas.
- The implementation of this scheme will help in stopping movement of cattle on the roads.
- Cattle will be used more and more in farming.
- More and more use of manure made from cow dung will be used in agricultural works, which will improve the health of the land.
- Organic farming will be promoted in the state.
- Will help Gopalan to grow into a profitable business.
- Under this scheme, cow dung will be used by the state government to buy manure to make manure.
गौ पलकों से गोबर खरीदने वाला देश का पहला राज्य बना छत्तीसगढ़ ।
— Dr. Premsai Singh (@Drpremsaisingh) July 1, 2020
Key Features of Scheme
- This scheme, named Godhan Nyaya Yojana, will start in the state from the day of Hareli festival.
- Godan Nyaya Yojana is a village-oriented scheme.
- The cattle rearing scheme can encourage cattle rearing in rural areas towards cow rearing.
- The participation of women in the field of animal husbandry will increase.
- Along with environmental protection, this scheme will also be very important in increasing the use of organic manure in farming.
- The existence of all these schemes was based on the evolutionary model of the rural economy in one way or the other. Now, going one step further on this path, the concept of Godan Nyaya Yojana has been formulated.
- Officers and experts associated with educated animal husbandry and livestock development department are already sharing their arguments and suggestions among people about the benefits of this scheme.