Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022: Apply Online | Vidyadhan Scholarship Bihar Online Registration Form, Eligibility, Last Date & Amount at Vidyadhan Scholarship Program Official Website ww.vidyadhan.org.
Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022
The Vidyadhan Bihar Plus 2 (1st year) Program 2022 was developed by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation. Students who have already finished Class 10 and are enrolled in Grades 11 or 12 at a recognised school in Bihar are eligible for the programme.
In Bihar, students have passed the Class 10/BSEB exams as of 2022. Students have passed the 10th Grade/SSC test with a score of 75% or a CGPA of 7.5 (Note: The cutoff score for students with disabilities is 65% or a CGPA of 6.5). Below 2 lakh rupees from all sources make up the family’s annual income for students.
Depending on the state, course, length, etc., the scholarship amount for graduate studies ranges from Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000 each year. The Foundation’s mentoring programmes will be required of the selected students. Students can directly apply on the internet for free. No other individual or organization has been given permission to choose pupils on our behalf.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online for Scholarships then download the official notification and carefully read all eligibility criteria and the application process. We will provide short information about “Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022” like Download Notification, Eligibility, Selection Process and more.
Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 Overview
|Name of Organisation||Sarojini Damodaran Foundation|
|Name of Scholarship||Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship|
|Eligibility||All 10th Passed Students of Bihar Can Apply|
|Scholarship amounts||Scholarship amounts for 11th and 12th grades will be a maximum of Rs. 10,000/- per year|
|Aim||To provide the scholarship for all the meritorious students|
|Beneficiary||All of Bihar state’s excellent students|
|Selection Process||Online Test / Interview.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Anshul Kumar Mehta, Phone: 8864064455.|
Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 Eligibilities
The formal eligibility requirements for the mentioned scholarships are as follows:
- Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th grade/BSEB exam in the year 2022 from Bihar.
- Students should also have scored 75% or obtained 7.5 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination.
- The cutoff mark for students with disability is 65%. or 6.5 CGPA
Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 Documents
Scanned copies of the following are required
- 10th Marksheet (If the original marksheet is not available, you can upload a provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website.)
- Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.)
Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship Registration Process
Candidates that fulfill the requirements may submit their programme applications. Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship:
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Scholarship.
- On the main page, there will be a scholarship and below the page, there will be an option to apply. Find that option and click on it.
- A new form page will be opened.
- Type in your name, email address, and password. Next, select the register button.
- Once you have successfully registered, you can log in by selecting the available option.
- Already signed up? Login.
- There will be a new page. You must complete the required login information and press the submit button.
- There will be a dashboard with various scholarships mentioned on it.
- The Bihar plus two vidyadhan scholarship application forms will now be shown for your selection. You must complete every form, upload the necessary documents, and press the submit button.
- Thus, the application process will be finished.
About Vidyadhan Scholarship
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families. The students are selected after completion of 10th grade /SSLC through a rigorous selection process including test and interview. Currently, Vidyadhan program has around 5000 students across the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Telangana, Goa, Odisha, New Delhi and Ladhak.
Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
|Last date Online Application||30th September 2022|
|Screening Test||9th October 2022|
|Interview/Tests||20th October to 23rd October 2022|
Bihar Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Vidyadhan Scholarship Official Website||Click Here|