Summary: Applicants can apply Online for Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana (बिहार पशु शेड योजना) 2022, follow the instruction for Online Registration and complete the Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana Application Form to Final Submit. Before applying, you must download the notification PDF and read carefully all Eligibility, Features & Benefits of the scheme. You can also check the name in Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status and application status at the official website i.e. nrega.nic.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana 2022
- 2 बिहार पशु शेड योजना 2022: Overview
- 3 बिहार पशु शेड योजना Objective
- 4 Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana Required Document
- 5 बिहार पशु शेड योजना Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How to Apply for Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana
Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana 2022
Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana Apply Online 2022: The Pashu Shed Yojana Bihar 2022 scheme, launched by the state government of Bihar, allows qualified applicants to receive financial support for the care of their animals. The Bihar government would allocate this financial aid amount in accordance with the number of animals, therefore an applicant who has three animals will receive support for animal husbandry ranging from Rs 75,000 to Rs 80,000. Additionally, the applicant who has four animals will receive financial aid in the amount of Rs. 1 lakh, 16 000, and the applicant who has more than this will receive Rs. 1 lakh, 60 000.
We will provide short information about “Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana (SCHNAMELAG) 2022″ like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Types of animals under the Bihar Animal Shed Scheme
Under the Bihar Animal Shed Scheme started by the Government of Bihar, you can rear the following animals, and can also apply to get benefits for them:-
- goat and so on.
बिहार पशु शेड योजना 2022: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana (बिहार पशु शेड योजना)|
|Launched by||Bihar government and central government|
|Beneficiaries||Animal Husbandry and Farmers of Bihar, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Benefit||Financial assistance for animal husbandry|
|Scheme Objective||To provide financial assistance to the livestock owners for the construction of sheds for the maintenance of animals.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
बिहार पशु शेड योजना Objective
बिहार पशु शेड योजना ऑनलाइन अप्लाई, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, पात्रता एवं लाभ: The primary purpose of launching this scheme is to improve the revenue of small cattle farmers. In Bihar, there are a lot of small livestock producers that lack a comfortable location to store their animals. As per the animals owned by the beneficiaries of this scheme, financial aid is provided to help them build sheds for the upkeep and proper care of their livestock. Four states—Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, and Punjab—have adopted the Animal Shed Scheme thanks to cooperation between the Bihar State Government and the Central Government.
Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana Required Document
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- MNREGA job card
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Bank account statement
बिहार पशु शेड योजना Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must reside in Bihar permanently.
- The same citizens whose livelihoods depend on animal husbandry are eligible to apply under this yojana.
- The applicant must possess a job card under the MNREGA programme in order to apply for the Bihar Animal Shed Scheme 2022.
- There must be a minimum of three animals in the applicant’s animal husbandry.
- The only citizens who may apply under this scheme are those who raise cattle, buffalo, chickens, and goats.
How to Apply for Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana
Pashu Shed Yojana Bihar has been started by the Government of Bihar in the interest of cattle farmers in their state. The construction of cow shelters for the maintenance and care of cattle owners’ animals is supported financially under this program. The Pashu Shed Yojana has been put into action by the Indian government in four states: Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, and Punjab. It will soon be introduced in additional states around the nation due to its favourable effects. Under this programme, aid for cattle owners with three animals ranges from 75000 to 80000 rupees. Financial aid of 116000 is provided to candidates who have four animals, while 160000 is provided to applicants who have more than four animals. By receiving financial aid under this programme, livestock owners can properly care for their animals by setting aside suitable ground, building a shed with a vented roof, installing urinal tanks, etc. for the animals.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps:
Procedure to Apply Online under Bihar Pashu Shed Yojana
- You must first get the application form for the programme from the Bihar Animal Shed Scheme’s official website or the nearest government bank.
- The next step is to carefully read and enter all the pertinent information requested on the application form.
- You now need to submit the form together with all required papers.
- You must now submit this application form to the same bank where you obtained it.
- The concerned personnel will then review your application and supporting papers.
- If your application is accepted, Pashu Shed Yojana Bihar 2022 will benefit you.