Bihar STET Result 2020 for Physical Education & Health Instructor Ability Test : Bihar STET Result 2019-2020 Roll No Wise/ DOB Date of Birth Wise: Date, Cut Off, Merit List, Check Here Online at official Website bsebstet2019.in.
Bihar STET Result 2020
Bihar STET Result 2020 for Physical Education & Health Instructor Ability Test : The Board of School Examination (BSEB) has declared the results of Bihar Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (BSTET) on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the BSTET can visit the official website of Bihar Board — biharboard.online – to check and download their BSTET 2020 result.
Recently BSEB had released the recruitment notification for Teacher vacancies. The total 25270 vacancies announced for the secondary school teacher and 12065 vacancies for the senior secondary teacher. The result of the Physical Education and Health Instructor Ability Test will be valid for 6 years. Other Bihar STET results will be valid for 7 years from the date of publishing the result. The result is published in online format through login. The merit list is also released of all the candidates who qualified the exam and are considered for recruitment on the vacancies of teacher. We will provide to direct link given below to check their Bihar STET Result 2020.
|Bihar STET Result 2020 : Date, Merit List, Cut Off Marks|
|Name of Organisation||Board of School Examination (BSEB)|
|Name of Examination||Bihar Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (BSTET)|
|Name of Posts||Physical Education and Health Instructor Ability Test
(i) Secondary Teacher
(ii) Senior Secondary Teacher
|Job Category||State Government Jobs, Teacher Jobs|
|Post Category||Result/ Merit List/ Cut Off Marks|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Notification Release||07 July 2019|
|Online Application Started From||December 17, 2019 – 11:00 AM|
|Last Date of Registration||December 25, 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Fee||December 25, 2019|
|Online Application Editing||December 26-27, 2019 11:59 PM|
|Admit card Issue Date||January 17, 2020|
|Physical education and health instructor ability test||16 December 2019|
|Date of Exam||28 January 2020|
|Result announced for physical education and health instructor||11 February 2020|
|Result releasing date||To be announced|
|Bihar STET Result 2020||Check Result Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | General Instructions | How To Apply | Frequently Asked Questions|
|BPSC Recruitment 2020||Official Website|
Bihar STET Vacancies 2020
Below are the vacancies notified by the state government of Bihar for all the 14 subjects of Secondary and senior secondary education teachers.
(i) Secondary Teacher:
(ii) Senior Secondary Teacher:
How to check Bihar STET Result 2020?
|Step to check result of Physical Education and Health Instructor Ability Test|
|1. Go to the official website of Bihar Board — biharboard.online
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Click here to view or print Result of Physical Education and Health Instructor Ability Test, 2019”
3. It will direct to a new page of the Bihar Board website
4. You need to enter your Bihar STET roll number and date of birth
5. Your Physical Education and Health Instructor Ability Test result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the same for future reference
Frequently Asked Question
|FAQ – Bihar STET|
|1. How do I access the site to fill up the online application?
Ans: Applicants should visit to https://bsebstet2019.in/ to access the web portal of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for online application Click on New Registration to fill the Application form.2. Is it mandatory to have an e-mail ID?
Ans: Yes. The applicant must have a valid email ID to apply for any post and keep it unchanged during the course of the recruitment process. All communications will be mailed at the email ID submitted at the time of registration.
3. Is it mandatory to have a Mobile Number?
4. When can I submit online application for various posts?
5. Is there any detailed instructions to guide an applicant for submitting online application?
6. What information/ details / items are required while filling up the online application form?
13. In which format the scanned photograph and signature?
17. How do I load my signatures/photograph?
20. I got an error message after submission of application online. What should I do?