Summary: Applicant can apply Online for Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana (BBPY) 2023, follow the instruction for Online Registration and complete the Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana Application Form to Final Submit. Before applying, you must download the notification PDF and read carefully all Eligibility, Features & Benefits of the scheme. You can also check the name in Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status and application status at the official website i.e. state.bihar.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana 2023
- 2 बिहार बकरी पालन योजना 2023: Overview
- 3 Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
- 4 Grant amount provided on opening goat farm
- 5 Bihar Goat Farm Land & Rashi Details List
- 6 Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana Required Document
- 7 How to Apply for Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana
Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana 2023
The Bihar government has introduced a new scheme to increase job options in the region and help the unemployed find work. Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana is its name. The Goat Raising Scheme will encourage goat rearing in the state. Under the state government’s plan to build a goat farm, subsidies would be given based on caste. The residents of the state will be allowed to launch their own businesses by applying under this programme. Consequently, their revenue will rise.
We will provide complete information about “Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana (बिहार बकरी पालन योजना) 2023″ like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
बिहार बकरी पालन योजना 2023: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana (बिहार बकरी पालन योजना)|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Name of Department||Animal and Fisheries Resources Department Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|Scheme Benefit||Grant amount 1 to 2 lakh rupees|
|Scheme Objective||Encouraging the raising of goats and creating job possibilities|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
बिहार बकरी पालन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
It’s profitable to raise goats. This business may be started for a modest investment and yield large returns. In rural places, raising goats is increasingly becoming a source of employment. The Goat Farm Scheme was launched by the Bihar government to encourage goat raising. The person who launches the goat-rearing company will receive assistance under this plan. Under the Goat Farm Scheme, the department helps on the basis of ‘first come first serve. To take advantage of this scheme, the department can apply within 30 days of publication of advertisement.
The Bihar government offers a subsidy of up to Rs 2.45 lakh for the opening of a goat farm based on the number of goats: 10, 20, or 40. The government grants members of the general caste 50% of these funds. Additionally, the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes receive a grant of 60%. The Bihar government has set up Rs 2 crore 66 lakh for the running of the Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana. To take advantage of this programme, interested residents can apply online at the official website for a grant to create a goat farm.
Selection Process for Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana
- The application will be verified at the district level after being submitted for the Bihar Goat Rearing Scheme.
- The Assistant Poultry Officer, In-Charge Assistant Poultry Officer, and District Animal Husbandry Officer shall conduct a preliminary examination of the supporting documentation and application forms submitted by candidates.
- The recipient will be chosen to receive benefits under this plan when the application form is verified.
- Following selection, the responsible District Livestock Officer will give the approved to the concerned bank for acceptance in the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The District Animal Husbandry Officer will approve the bank before disbursing the funds to the recipient.
- This sum will be put right into the beneficiary’s bank account.
Grant amount provided on opening goat farm
The details of grant amount provided by the government for opening goat farm under Bihar Goat Farming Scheme are as follows.
|grade||goat farm capacity _||estimated cost amount||Grant||maximum grant amount _|
|common caste||20 Goats+1 Goat 40 Goat+2 Goat||Rs 2 lakh Rs 4 lakh||50%||Rs 1 lakh Rs 2 lakh|
|scheduled caste||20 Goats+1 Goat 40 Goats+1 Goat||Rs 2 lakh Rs 4 lakh||60%||Rs 1 lakh Rs 2 lakh|
|scheduled tribe||20 Goats+1 Goat 40 Goats+1 Goat||Rs 2 lakh Rs 4 lakh||60%||Rs 1 lakh Rs 2 lakh|
Bihar Goat Farm Land & Rashi Details List
|grade||goat farm capacity _||Applicant ‘s own costs||bank loan||land requirement _|
|common caste||20 Goats+1 Goat 40 Goat+2 Goat||Rs 48,000 Rs 96,000||Rs 20,000 Rs 40,000||1800 square meter 3600 square meter|
|scheduled caste||20 Goats+1 Goat 40 Goats+1 Goat||Rs 48,000 Rs 96,000||Rs 20,000 Rs 40,000||1800 square meter 3600 square meter|
|scheduled tribe||20 Goats+1 Goat 40 Goats+1 Goat||Rs.60,000 Rs.1,20,000||Rs 20,000 Rs 40,000||1800 square meter 3600 square meter|
Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana Required Document
Important Document to Apply Online:
Online application can be made for ‘Goat Farm Scheme’. For this some documents will be required.
- Proof of land – Rent Receipt/LPC, Lease Agreement, Layout Map
- Goat rearing training certificate from government institutions
- Residence Certificate, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate
- Photo, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card
- Proof of Desired Amount – Passbook, FD (first and last page printed on it).
बिहार बकरी पालन योजना Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be a native of Bihar in order to be eligible for the Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana’s benefits.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to participate in this programme.
- Under this programme, citizens who are engaged in the goat-rearing industry will also be eligible.
- Farmers who are actively engaged in farming are also eligible to profit from this programme.
- 20 goats and 1 goat are required to start a goat farming enterprise.
- The applicant must own private property where goats can be raised.
- The applicant must have a designated area, provisions for goat food, and drinking facilities in order to raise goats.
बिहार बकरी पालन योजना Objective
The main objective of Goat Farm Scheme is to create employment opportunities in the state, to double the income of the farmers, to ensure the availability of goats on advanced breed goats in the state. Any unemployed youth can launch his own goat farming enterprise under this plan. Under the goat rearing programme, subsidies up to 60% of the costs paid in the goat rearing industry would be provided. Additionally, this programme was created with the intention of raising the income of farmers who are engaged in farming. In addition, this plan will help reduce the state’s high unemployment rate and raise average incomes for residents.
Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana Benefits
- The Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana was started by the Bihar government to encourage goat husbandry in the state and to give its residents jobs.
- The state government will offer this program’s advantages to all of the state’s inhabitants who live there permanently. All state residents will get a 50–60% subsidy for goat rearing under this programme.
- In addition, the state government would provide all state recipients who operate goat farms this subsidy for 5 years.
- The state government would provide each beneficiary of this programme a grant of between Rs 1 lakh and Rs 2 lakh.
- The amount of this benefit under the Bihar Goat Rearing Scheme 2023 would be sent to each beneficiary’s bank account.
- The Government of Bihar will distribute the benefit amount in instalments to each programme participant, and when the programme is implemented throughout the state, all residents will be urged to start a goat-rearing company.
- Through this programme, applicants’ incomes will also rise. In addition, the state’s residents will be able to gain independence and authority as a result of this programme.
- This programme will provide jobs for all of the state’s jobless residents; anybody interested in applying must do so online.
Key Features of Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana
- The state government must promote goat farming among its citizens.
- The recipient will get the loan amount under this plan in two payments.
- Through the Bihar Goat Rearing Scheme, the jobless would have access to work opportunities.
- Online applications will be accepted for the goat-rearing programme.
- Goats and goats of advanced breed will always be available in the state.
- Those who gain from this arrangement will grow independent and powerful. Through this plan, farmers’ incomes will rise.
How to Apply for Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps:
Procedure to Apply Online under Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana
Step 1- First, the Candidates needs to visit the Official state.bihar.gov.inite of Bihar Bakri Palan Yojana i.e. state.bihar.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Department” button. The new webpage is shown on the browser screen.
Step 3- Now you have to click on the option of Animal & Fishes Resource in the Agriculture & Allied section.
Step 4- After that, the new page will be displayed on the device screen.
Step 5- Now you have to click on the option of grant scheme on establishment of Goat Farm in private sectors under the Integrated Goat and Discrimination Development Scheme in the section of Latest News on this page.
Step 6- The application form will then appear in front of you after that.
Step 4- Now, the candidate needs to enter the required details.
Step 5- After this, You can upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application and take a printout of it for future reference.
In this way you will be able to successfully apply under Bihar Goat Rearing Scheme.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Police Results||Our Portal Link|
|Official Portal||Official Website|