Short Info: बिहार बाढ़ राहत सहायता योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, मुआवजा राशि, लाभार्थी सूची – [Apply Online] Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits, Rahat Sahayta Kosh District Wise Update and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://www.aapda.bih.nic.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana
Application Status: Active Soon
Scheme Benefit: Provide 6000 Rs. for financial support
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
बिहार बाढ़ राहत सहायता योजना 2022: Bihar Badh Rahat Yojana Rs 6000 List
Latest News Update: The Bihar government is also engaged in providing financial assistance by sending Rs 6000 (Bihar Badh Rahat Yojana 2022) to the bank account of the flood-affected families.
बाढ़ प्रभावितों को अच्छे राहत शिविरों में रखा जाय, दें छह हजार की सहायता राशि : नीतीश
Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Summary: All major rivers of Patna Bihar continue to boom. Meanwhile, due to floods, a population of 69 lakhs has been affected in 16 districts of the state. So far 21 people have died due to floods. Teams of NDRF and SDRF are engaged in relief and rescue operations.
Here, the state government is also engaged in providing financial help by sending Rs 6000 to the bank account of the flood affected families. Many readers have contacted Navbharat Times asking how to get Rs 6000 for flood relief.
Let us understand how this amount can be acquired.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana|
|in Language||बिहार बाढ़ राहत सहायता योजना|
|Name of Department||Disaster Management Department Government of Bihar
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficiaries||Flood-affected families of the state|
|Major Benefit||Provide 6000 Rs. for financial support|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial support to flood-affected families|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2022||Official Website|
Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2022 Application Form
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar instructed the officials to provide flood relief to the affected people in good relief camps with a grant of Rs.6,000 each.
CM Shri Nitish Kumar reviewed the updated status of floods and corona infections through video conferencing at Nek Samvad located at One, Anne Marg here on Saturday. He directed that those who have been evacuated to safe places in flood affected districts should be kept in good relief camps and they should be provided masks for free.
Objectives of Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana 2022
The Bihar government has announced that every family in the list in the flood-affected area in Bihar will be given Rs 6000 by the government, under Bihar flood relief scheme (बिहार बाढ़ सहायता योजना).
Bihar flood relief assistance scheme : कैसी स्थिति में कितना मिलेगा मुआवजा?
Under this scheme, the families of the state will be given a different phrase from the damage caused by the floods to the people of the state, which we have given below.
- Bihar Flood Affected Families – Rs. 6000/- (बिहार बाढ़ प्रभावित परिवार – रु 6000 / -)
- For Clothes – Rs. 1800/- (कपड़ों के लिए – रु 1800 / -)
- For Utensils – Rs. 2000/- (बर्तन के लिए – रु 2000 / -)
- For Crop – Rs. 6800/- per hectare (फसल के लिए – रु। 6800 / – प्रति हेक्टेयर)
- For Cow & Buffalo – Rs. 30,000 per cow (गाय और भैंस के लिए – रु प्रति गाय 30,000)
- Horseback – Rs. 25000/- per horse (घोड़ा – रु 25000 / – प्रति घोड़ा)
- For Sheep, Goat, Pig – Rs. 3000/- (भेड़, बकरी, सुअर के लिए – रु 3000 / -)
- For Hen – Rs. 50/- (मुर्गी के लिए – रु 50 / -)
- Damage of Pucca House – Rs. 5200/- on Partial Damage Rs. 95100 for complete damage. (पक्के मकान का नुकसान – रु। 5200 / – आंशिक नुकसान पर रु। पूर्ण क्षति के लिए 95100/-)
- Damage of Kachacha House – Rs. 3200/- (कचचा हाउस का नुकसान – रु 3200 / -)
- Loss of Shed of Animal – Rs. 2100/- (पशु के शेड का नुकसान – रु 2100 / -)
- Loss of Hut – Rs. 4100/- (हट की हानि – रु 4100 / -)
Details of flood affected areas in Bihar
At present, 12 districts have been declared flood-hit in Bihar, which we have given below.
- 12 districts
- 101 blocks
- 29 lakh 62 thousand total population affected
- 50 lakh families affected by flood
Flood-affected districts (बाढ़ प्रभावित जिले)
- Sitamarhi (सीतामढ़ी)
- Shivhar (शिवहर)
- Supaul (सुपौल)
- Kishanganj (किशनगंज)
- Darbhanga (दरभंगा)
- Muzaffarpur (मुजफ्फरपुर)
- Gopalganj (गोपालगंज)
- Khagaria (खगरिया)
- Saran (सरन)
- East Samastipur (पूर्वी समस्तीपुर)
- West Samastipur (पश्चिम समस्तीपुर)
- Champaran (चंपारण)
Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana Online Registration Process
All of you will not have to apply for taking advantage of the Bihar flood relief scheme, if you are a resident of flood-affected area, then your data will be prepared by sending it to the state government officials. A separate amount will be provided in lieu of the families whose cow, buffalo, goat, house etc. have also been damaged in the flood.
Step to Apply Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana Application Form 2020 : कैसे आवेदन करें
If you want to apply for flood relief, then you have to login on the portal of Disaster Department, Government of Bihar http://www.aapda.bih.nic.in/.
On behalf of the state government, the officials of the disaster management department will prepare a list of the affected people in these affected areas, the list of which the name, address and bank account number of the affected person will also be available. If your crop has been damaged, the list for this will be prepared through the Agriculture Department.
Note: That is, if you want to get 6000 rupees for flood relief, then keep an eye on when the inspection officers have come in the area. Go to the Inspecting Officer and get your name added. The money will be sent to your account if there is a name in the list. Not all of you need to apply in Bihar Badh Rahat Yojana 2022 to take advantage of this scheme.
Required Document for Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online
- Candidate’s Detail (उम्मीदवार का विवरण)
- Aadhar Card (आधार कार्ड)
- Residence Proof (निवास प्रमाण)
- Bank Account Detail (बैंक खाता विवरण)
Bihar Badh Rahat Sahayata Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Guidelines : बिहार बाढ़ सहायता राशि प्राप्त करने के लिये पात्रता
- Under this scheme, your district should be declared in flood affected area.
- Your house should be in a flood affected village or panchayat
- Your family must be completely flood affected
Citizens living in the flood-affected area will be given Rs. 6000/-. People who have lost their house, Property, or lost life compensation will be given. If there is a loss of crop or animal then also compensation will be given.
Key Features of Scheme
- The Chief Minister directed that the work of GR distribution among all the flood affected families should be started soon.
- According to the SOP, assistance of Rs.6,000 each should be provided to the flood affected families.
- Disaster victims have first authority over the state treasury.
- Bihar CM directed that adequate availability of boats should be ensured in flood affected areas.
- Ensure quality treatment with oxygen cylinders and other necessary equipment near the beds of all infected patients.
- Health Department should ensure to provide the test report of the sample to the people in minimum time and in maximum 24 hours.
1.Vichitra Anand – +91-9472164560
2. Adarsh Abhishek – +91-8292825106
IP Phone (For NIC) – 23323