Short Brief : मध्य प्रदेश भावांतर भुगतान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन – [Apply Online] Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2021 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/.
|Short Article Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Article: Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
Application Status: Active
Table of Contents
|Published on: 05/30/2020||Updated on: 01/20/2021|
Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2021
Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Government of Madhya Pradesh is going to start online registration (registration) for “Chief Minister Bhavantar Payment Scheme” . Under the scheme, the government would pay full price losses (prices + differential) to all farmers who suffered losses while selling agricultural produce below the minimum support prices (MSP).
Under this scheme, the state government will pay the amount of the difference between the sale price and the remunerative price of the crops in the mandis to all registered farmers directly in the bank account.
“भावांतर भुगतान योजना”
किसान भाईयों को उनकी फसलों का उचित मूल्य दिलाने के लिए मध्यप्रदेश सरकार की अभिनव पहल… pic.twitter.com/GnddIRWbeb
— Rahul Kothari Bjp (@RahulKothariBJP) August 30, 2017
All those farmer brothers who are selling their kharif crops for less than the government-set support price (MSP) will be given benefits under the Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana for this loss.
What is Bhavantar Yojana?
Under Bhavantar Yojana, farmers are required to register before selling their produce. For Bhavantar Yojana, this registration can be done on the MP procurement portal created by the Madhya Pradesh government.
After registration, the farmer will be sure to get the minimum support price (MSP) of his produce. In the mandis, the government pays the difference between the selling price and the remunerative price directly in the farmers’ accounts. From the moment, farmers do not have to go round government offices.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2021” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana|
|in Language||मध्य प्रदेश भावांतर भुगतान योजना|
|Launched by||State Government of MP|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of State|
|Major Benefit||Sold Crops|
|Article Objective||Provide Financial Support to Farmers|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Bhavantara payment plan of undercover crops and support price list
According to the information received through e-procurement, the following crops have been included in the Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana for this year.
- Crops coming in support price in Kharif crops: Paddy, Urad, Tur and Moong.
- Kharif crops include crops in the Bhavantar Yojana: – Maize, Soyabean, Jowar, Bajra, Groundnut, Sesame and RamTil.
- Simultaneously, 13 crops including cotton, mung, sesame, soybean, wheat, millet, rice, maize, urad and tur dal have been started.
Along with this, information about the support price of crops is being provided in detail through the table below.
Support Price List of Kharif Crops 2020
|Kharif Crops||Price (Per Quintal)|
|Arhar||Rs. 5675 per quintal|
|Cotton (Long Fiber)||Rs.5450 per quintal|
|Cotton (Medium Fiber)||Rs. 5150 per quintal|
|Jowar Hybrid||Rs. 2430 per quintal|
|Jowar Maldandi||Rs. 2450 per quintal|
|Maize||Rs. 1,700 per quintal|
|Millet||Rs. 1950 per quintal|
|Mole||Rs. 5675 per quintal|
|Moong||Rs. 6975per quintal|
|Paddy||Rs. 1750 per quintal|
|Paddy Grade A||Rs. 17750 per quintal|
|Peanuts||Rs. 4890 per quintal|
|Ramtil||Rs. 5877 per quintal|
|Soyabean||Rs. 3,399 per quintal|
|Tuar||Rs. 5675 per quintal|
|Urad||Rs. 5600 per quintal|
Support Price List of Rabi Crops 2020
|Rabi Crops||Price (Per Quintal)|
|Garlic||Rs. 3200 per quintal|
|Gram||Rs. 4400 per quintal|
|Lentils||Rs. 4250 per quintal|
|Mustard||Rs. 4000 per quintal|
|Onion||Rs 8 per kg (estimated)|
|Wheat||Rs. 2000 per quintal|
|Your Model Rate||Rs. 3860 per quintal|
Apply Online: Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Registration
In this way, you can register
Bhavantar to take advantage of Bhavantar Yojana. Farmers will have to visit e-procurement portal . A column of Kharif / Rabi farmer registration has been given on the portal. You can register by filling information on it. What documents are required
in Bhavantar registration ?
The farmer has to provide his Aadhaar (AADHAAR) number. Mobile number is also mandatory. He must have a bank account. Difference in the same account from the government will be paid. Print the acknowledgment after registration. It is necessary to carry the acknowledgment at the time of purchase of crop.
Step to Apply Online Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of e-procurement : Madhya Pradesh Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana i.e. http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, click on the option of ” Kharif 2019-20 “.
Step 4- Now enter all the information asked and upload all the documents to the designated place.
Note –After checking the information you entered, you click on the ” Submit ” button provided.
How to get Status of Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2021 application?
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of e-procurement.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will have to click on the Kisan Registration Application option for Rabi Earning Year 2020-21.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the option to get registration related information from the farmer code.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- You have to select all the information asked below on this page, fill in the application/farmer code and captcha code and then click on the farmer search button.
- All your information will be visible in front of you.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Mobile Number
- Residential Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Bank Details
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh State.
- The applicant should be a farmer by profession.
- The applicant should have their unique Composite ID or Aadhar Card to apply for this scheme.
Key Features of Article
- With the Bhavantar Yojana, the government inspires farmers for horticulture along with pulses and oilseeds.
- If the payment related to Bhavantar Yojana is pending for more than three months, then the farmer will get a reward. This money will be deducted from the salary of the employee.
- The farmers will continue to get information about payment of Bhavantar amount through SMS.
- Bhavantar money will come directly to the bank account of the farmers . The difference between the market price and the minimum support price, ie MSP, is deposited in the account of the farmers.
- At present, the government has included soybean, groundnut, sesame, ramtil, maize, moong, urad and tur in Bhavantar Yojana. Recently garlic has also been included in Bhavantar Yojana.