Short Brief : बेगम हजरत महल छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2020-21 ऑनलाइन आवेदन, मौलाना आजाद स्कालरशिप, – [Apply Online] Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship (BHMNS) 2020 Result, Beneficiary List Download Sanction List – MAEF Scholarships Online Registration, Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://bhmnsmaef.org/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Provide Scholarship to students.
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 08/09/2020|
|Updated on: 09/18/2020
बेगम हजरत महल छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2021: Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship List, Status News Updates
Latest News Update: परिवार की वार्षिक आय 2 लाख हो तथा पिछली कक्षा में उनका परीक्षा परिणाम 50% रहा हो, वे ही इस योजना के लिये पात्र होंगी|
- The Maulana Azad Education Foundation, functioning under the Ministry of Minority Affairs, provides Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship to meritorious girl students of the notified 6 minority community Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis and Jain community.
- केंद्र सरकार 3.15 लाख छात्राओं को छात्रवृत्ति देने की योजना बना रही है। इसे इसी वित्त वर्ष से लागू किया जाएगा। केंद्रीय अल्पसंख्यक कार्य मंत्री मुख्तार अब्बास नकवी ने ये जानकारी दी है।
- मुख्तार अब्बास नकवी ने कहा कि ‘मौजूदा वित्त वर्ष में आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर अल्पसंख्यक परिवारों की 3.15 लाख स्कूली छात्राओं को छात्रवृत्ति दी जाएगी। बच्चियों के शैक्षिक सशक्तिकरण की दिशा में कदम उठाते हुए, आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर 3 लाख 15 हजार बच्चियों को “बेगम हजरत महल छात्रवृत्ति” दी जा रही है।’गुरु नानक देव जी की 550वी जयंती और 150वी गांधी जयंती के अवसर पर मौलाना आजाद एजुकेशन फाउंडेशन द्वारा 2020 में अल्पसंख्यक
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 Apply Online
Summary: The Maulana Azad Education Foundation has issued a notification to begin registration under the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship for the academic year 2020-21. A girl student whose annual family income is up to Rs 2 lakh can apply under this scheme.
It is a special scholarship scheme launched for girls belonging to the notified category (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi) minority communities. Under this Scholarship scheme, the Ministry of Minority offers 5000 rupees till class 9, 6000 students to class 10 and class XII to class XII.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship(BHMNS)|
|in Language||बेगम हजरत महल छात्रवृत्ति योजना|
|Launched by||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Name of Department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Major Benefit||5,000 to 6,000 rupees|
|Scheme Objective||Empowering girl student|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 October 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020||Official Website|
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 Application Form
The Scheme of “Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” for Girl Students belonging to the Minority Communities was earlier known as “Maulana Azad National Scholarship” Scheme. It was started by the Foundation in academic year 2003-04.
Objectives of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students belonging to national minorities, who cannot continue their education due to lack of financial support.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Online Registration Process, Result, Sanction List
All eligible students can apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship by 31 October 2020. The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020-21 registration form can be filled through the official website scholarship-maef.org .
Step to Apply Online Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship i.e. http://bhmnsmaef.org/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Online Registration of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme.” Link.
Step 3- Read the instruction appears on the screen and click “Proceed” option
Step 4- Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- While filling the registration form, the candidates are required to choose the class they are applying for, provide their names, parents’ names, state of domicile, address, school details, mobile number and other details.
Step 5- Next, students need to submit the registration form.
Step 6- After submitting the form, students are given a link to download school verification form which needs to be verified by the applicant’s school Principal and uploaded while completing the scholarship form.
Step 7- Now, the applicants must log in using the registered mobile number and date of birth to fill the scholarship form.
Step 8- While filling the scholarship form, applicants need to give information regarding their bank details, marks details, parent’s occupation and income details.
Step 9- Students also need to upload the required documents and then, finally submit the application form.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship i.e. http://bhmnsmaef.org/.
Step 2- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “STATUS” option in the menu.
Step 3- A new page will open in front of you. Here you have to choose the following details.
- Scholarship Category
- Identification Details
- DOB (MM/DD/YYYY)
Step 4- After selecting all these details, fill the CAPTCHA code and click on the “View Application Status” button.
- The credentials of student requires School Verification. For this purpose the students are advised to download the school verification form and get it signed by the principal of the school. Principal stamp & signature are required on photograph and at the given space in the form. The scan copy of the School Verification form is to be uploaded and attached to the application.
- Students have to submit the Income certificate of parents/guardian issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Government/UTs Administration. Alternatively, the Income Certificates from Pardhan / Sarpanch, Municipal Board, Councillors, MLA, MP or from any Gazetted Officer may also be considered, apart from the Income Certificate received from concerned department.
- Income Certificate must be in Hindi/English language. In case the Income Certificate is in Regional language then it should be accompanied by notarized Hindi/English Version.
- Students are advised to submit only “One Application Form”. In case if students submit more than one application form then all the applications submitted by students will be considered as “Duplicate” and will be “Rejected”
- All required documents only in Hindi or English must be uploaded alongwith online application.
- No physical/hard copy is required to be sent/submitted by post or by hand to MAEF.
There are no fees/charges for either online application form or for any other service in this regard.
Required Document for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
Important Document to Apply Online
Students will need the following documents to apply for this scholarship.
- Income Certificate
- Photograph of student certified by school / college.
- Self-certified mark sheet of previous class.
- Self-proclaimed certificate of minority community.
- First page photocopy of bank account passbook.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Only girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible.
- Annual income of student’s parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
- Scholarship will be awarded to minorities’ girl students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th, and have secured at-least 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in previous class/qualifying exam.
- Scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family of the same class.
- No scholarship shall be given for studies abroad for any course.
- In addition, the applicant student must have Aadhaar card, bank account passbook and self-declaration certificate.
|Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Amount:|
|Admission and tuition fees for 9th and 10th classes||Actual subject to a maximum limit of Rs 10,000 which will be released in two installments of Rs 5000 each.|
|Admission and tuition fees for class 11th and 12th||Actual subject to a maximum limit of Rs 12,000 which will be released in two installments of Rs 6000.|
Key Features of Scheme
- The Scholarship Scheme of the Foundation is very popular scheme and its sanctioning quota is increasing year by year. Till date 5,89,838 girl students have been assisted with Rs.504.16 crore by the Foundation since Inception spread all over the country.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) method.
- The Maulana Azad Education Foundation works as a nodal agency.
The selection of eligible students is based on the %age of marks obtained by the candidates in qualifying exam and parent’s/ guardian’s annual income. Merit lists are prepared for selection of students based on the marks obtained in qualifying exam. State-wise-community-wise quota is fixed on the basis of minority population of the state in accordance to 2011 Census.
Renewal of Scholarship
No applications for renewal of scholarships will be entertained. Since the applications are open for all classes, i.e. from 9th to 12th, the beneficiaries will have to apply afresh for each class.
Mode of Transfer of Amount of Scholarship
a. Amount of scholarship will be credited directly into the Beneficiary Bank Account through DBT mode.
b. Any other mode of payment of amount of scholarship from MAEF like payment of fee, transfer in parents/guardian accounts and payment through cheque/DD are not permissible in any case.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Schedule
|Release of Notification||Very Soon|
|Online registration will commence||Release soon|
|Online registration last date||Disclosed soon|
|Last date of final submission of form with documents||Announced soon|
MAULANA AZAD EDUCATION FOUNDATION
- Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road,
Shri Rizwanur Rahman
- Secretary & CEO
Shri Mujeeb Hashmi
- Section Officer,
HelpDesk: Candidates can contact the Help Desk for resolution of the technical problems on