Short Info: Barbeque Nation IPO: BBQ IPO Review, Apply Online, Subscription Status, Allotment Status & Grey Market Premium (NSE & BSE India).Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited IPO Subscription Status | Barbeque Nation BBQ IPO GMP Today | Barbeque Nation IPO Allotment Status | Barbeque Nation IPO Price, Timetable, BBQ IPO Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.बरबेक़ुए नेशन आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||Barbeque Nation IPO|
|Article Published On||03/19/2021|
|Article Updated on||03/31/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 बरबेक़ुए नेशन आईपीओ: Barbeque Nation IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
- 2 Barbeque Nation IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 3 Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited IPO Date, BBQ IPO Price Band, Market Lot
- 4 BNHL Barbeque Nation Allotment & BBQ IPO Listing Dates
- 5 Barbeque Nation IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 6 Barbeque Nation IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
- 7 Barbeque Nation IPO Shares Offered
- 8 Barbeque Nation BBQ IPO Subscription Process
- 8.1 How to apply for the Barbeque Nation IPO?
- 8.1.1 How to invest in Barbeque Nation using Zerodha app
- 8.1.2 How to invest in Barbeque Nation using ICICI Direct app
- 8.1.3 How to invest in Barbeque Nation using Angel Broking app
- 8.1.4 How to apply for the Barbeque Nation IPO Online via Groww?
- 8.1.5 Barbeque Nation using Zerodha app
- 8.1.6 Barbeque Nation using ICICI Direct app
- 8.1.7 Barbeque Nation using Angel Broking app
- 8.1.8 Barbeque Nation IPO Online via Groww
- 8.1 How to apply for the Barbeque Nation IPO?
- 9 How to check Barbeque Nation BBQ IPO Allotment status?
- 9.1 Procedure to check Barbeque Nation BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 9.2 Procedure to check Barbeque Nation NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 9.3 How to Check Barbeque Nation allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 9.4 How to check Barbeque Nation Linkintime allotment status?
- 9.5 How to check Barbeque Nation share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 10 Barbeque Nation IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 11 Barbeque Nation BBQ IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 22.214.171.124 When Barbeque Nation IPO will open?
- 126.96.36.199 When Barbeque Nation IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
- 188.8.131.52 How to Apply the Barbeque Nation IPO?
- 184.108.40.206 How to Apply the Barbeque Nation IPO through Zerodha?
- 220.127.116.11 What is Barbeque Nation IPO Size?
- 18.104.22.168 What is Barbeque Nation IPO Price Band?
- 22.214.171.124 What is Barbeque Nation IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
- 126.96.36.199 How to subscribe Barbeque Nation?
- 188.8.131.52 When Barbeque Nation IPO Subscription will start?
- 184.108.40.206 How to check Barbeque Nation allotment status?
- 220.127.116.11 What is Barbeque Nation IPO Allotment Date?
- 18.104.22.168 What is Barbeque Nation IPO Listing Date?
|How do I apply for the Barbeque Nation IPO?
You can apply for the Barbeque Nation IPO on Console using any supported UPI app. Once you have entered your bid on Console, you will receive a mandate collect request on your UPI app. On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account.
India’s Largest Stock Broker
Free Eq Delivery & MF
Flat ₹20 Per Trade in F&O
बरबेक़ुए नेशन आईपीओ: Barbeque Nation IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
|Latest News Update: Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited IPO Subscription & Allotment Status, BBQ IPO GMP Today|
|Restaurant chain company set to launch IPO. Legendary investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has also invested in this company. Earlier it was expected that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala may also dilute his stake when the company issues an IPO. It was reported that Jhunjhunwala could issue 3 lakh equity shares under the offer for sale (OFS), but he has now refused it. They have decided to remain invested in the company.|
Barbeque Nation IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: This is a Fresh Issue of Equity Shares aggregating to Rs 275 cr and Offer for Sale of upto 9,822,947 Equity Shares by Promoter/Promoter Group Selling Shareholders and Investor Selling Shareholders. The Book Running Lead Managers are Axis Capital, IIFL Sec, Ambit Capital, SBI Capital.
The IPO page of Barbeque Nation captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited IPO Date, BBQ IPO Price Band, Market Lot
|Barbeque Nation IPO 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Barbeque Nation IPO|
|in Language||बरबेक़ुए नेशन आईपीओ|
|Company Promoters||Sayaji Hotels Limited, Sayaji Housekeeping Services Limited, Kayum Dhanani, Raoof Dhanani, and Suchitra Dhanani are the company promoters.|
|Barbeque Nation IPO Lead Manager(s)|| Ambit Private Limited
Axis Capital Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited
SBI Capital Markets Limited
|IPO Date||Mar 24 to Mar 26, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹452.87 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹275.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||9,822,947 Eq Shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹[.] Cr)
|Face Value||₹5 per equity share|
|IPO Price||[.] to [.] per equity share|
|Market Lot||30 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||30 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
BNHL Barbeque Nation Allotment & BBQ IPO Listing Dates
|Barbeque Nation Schedule: Allotment & Listing Dates|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Mar 24, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Mar 26, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||Apr 1, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Apr 5, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Apr 6, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Apr 7, 2021|
Barbeque Nation IPO Subscription Status Live:
Barbeque Nation IPO subscribed 5.98 times. The public issue subscribed 13.13 times in the retail category, 5.11 times in QIB, and 3.10 times in the NII category by Mar 26, 2021 17:00.
|Qualified Institutional||5.11 Times|
|Non Institutional||3.10 Times|
|Retail Individual||13.13 Times|
Barbeque Nation BBQ IPO Subscription Status (Day 3)
Barbeque Nation IPO subscribed 5.98 times. Barbeque Nation IPO received bids for 13.13 times issue size in retail, 5.11 times issue size in QIB, and 3.10 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Mar 26, 2021 17:00.
|Mar 24, 2021 17:00||0.37x||0.07x||6.14x||0.41x||1.33x|
|Mar 25, 2021 17:00||0.37x||0.10x||9.66x||0.70x||1.98x|
|Mar 26, 2021 17:00||5.11x||3.10x||13.13x||1.02x||5.98x|
Barbeque Nation IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
The Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
Barbeque Nation IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
Barbeque Nation IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
- Grey market premium as on 23-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 22-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 21-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 20-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 19-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 18-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 17-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 16-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 15-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
Barbeque Nation IPO is a public issue of 4,999,609 equity shares. The issue offers 901,747 shares to retail individual investors, 2,705,242 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 1,352,620 share to non-institutional investors.
Barbeque Nation BBQ IPO Subscription Process
Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited (BNHL) IPO Apply: Barbeque Nation has submitted documents with SEBI for the IPO and is awaiting approval. The company has informed the regulator that it is reducing the share of Offer for Sale (OFS) due to Rakesh Jhunjhunwala’s non-sale.
You can apply in Barbeque Nation IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to apply for the Barbeque Nation IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to invest in Barbeque Nation using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in Barbeque Nation using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in Barbeque Nation using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the Barbeque Nation and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the Barbeque Nation IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in Barbeque Nation IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select Barbeque Nation IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on Barbeque Nation IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of Barbeque Nation. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
Barbeque Nation using Zerodha app
|Login to Zerodha Kite console|
Barbeque Nation using ICICI Direct app
|Login to ICICIdirect.com.|
Barbeque Nation using Angel Broking app
|Log in to Angel Broking apps|
Barbeque Nation IPO Online via Groww
|go to https://groww.in/ipo.|
How to check Barbeque Nation BBQ IPO Allotment status?
Casual dining chain Barbeque Nation Hospitality has filed for an IPO after getting approval from markets regulator Sebi. The IPO comprises a fresh issue of shares worth Rs 180 crore and an offer-for-sale of up to 5,457,470 equity shares, according to an addendum filed with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi).
Here’s how to check Barbeque Nation IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check Barbeque Nation BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Barbeque Nation IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Barbeque Nation’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check Barbeque Nation NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Barbeque Nation’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check Barbeque Nation allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
Barbeque Nation IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose Barbeque Nation as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the Barbeque Nation name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check Barbeque Nation Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Barbeque Nation Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
Barbeque Nation BSEIndia allotment status
Barbeque Nation NSEIndia Allotment status
ipo.alankit.com Barbeque Nation allotment status
Barbeque Nation Linkintime allotment status
|registrar’s website here.|
||KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 1|
Barbeque Nation IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|BBQ IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|Barbeque Nation IPO Subscription Status, BNHL Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited BBQ IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 – Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited owns and operates Barbeque Nation Restaurants, one of India’s leading casual dining restaurant chains according to the Technopak Report, and International Barbeque Nation Restaurants. They have steadily grown their owned and operated Barbeque Nation Restaurant network from a single restaurant in Fiscal 2008 to 138 Barbeque Nation Restaurants in 73 cities in India and 7 International Barbeque Nation Restaurants in 3 countries outside India as of November 30, 2019.
The company was to issue 98,22,947 equity shares through OFS in the first issue but has now reduced it to 54,57,470. Whereas the company will now issue fresh shares worth Rs 180 crore instead of Rs 275 crore. Barbeque Nation has been trying to get an IPO since the year 2017 but the company has not been successful yet.
The Promoters of this company are SAYAJI HOTELS LIMITED, SAYAJI HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES LIMITED, KAYUM DHANANI, RAOOF DHANANI AND SUCHITRA DHANANI. The lead managers to the issue are IIFL Securities Limited, Axis Capital Limited, Ambit Capital Private Limited, SBI Capital Markets Limited. The Registrar to this issue is Link Intime India Private Limited.
BNHL had reported a total revenue of Rs 742.5 crore in 2018-19 on a consolidated basis.
Objects of the Issue:
|Barbeque Nation IPO Objects of the Issue|
|Key Things Before Investing in Barbeque Nation|
Barbeque Nation IPO Registrar
|Barbeque Nation IPO Registrar Details|
| Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited
Sy. No. 62, Site No.13, 6th Cross, N.S. Palya,
BTM Layout, Bengaluru – 560 076Phone: +91 80 4511 3000
Barbeque Nation BBQ IPO Subscription FAQs:
When Barbeque Nation IPO will open?
The Barbeque Nation IPO opens on Mar 24, 2021, and closes on Mar 26, 2021.
When Barbeque Nation IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
The IPO is to open on 24 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to Apply the Barbeque Nation IPO?
You can apply Barbeque Nation IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can apply ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
How to Apply the Barbeque Nation IPO through Zerodha?
Log in to Console in Zerodha Website. Go to Portfolio and Click on IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Barbeque Nation”. Click on Bid Button. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity and Price. Submit IPO Application Form. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate.
What is Barbeque Nation IPO Size?
Barbeque Nation IPO size is ₹452.87 crores.
What is Barbeque Nation IPO Price Band?
Barbeque Nation IPO Price Band is ₹499 – ₹500.
What is Barbeque Nation IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
Barbeque Nation IPO lot size is 30 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 30 Shares.
How to subscribe Barbeque Nation?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When Barbeque Nation IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 24 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to check Barbeque Nation allotment status?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Barbeque Nation IPO will be done on Apr 1, 2021, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by Apr 6, 2021. Check the Barbeque Nation IPO allotment status.
What is Barbeque Nation IPO Allotment Date?
Barbeque Nation IPO allotment date is 1 April 2021.
What is Barbeque Nation IPO Listing Date?
Barbeque Nation IPO listing date is 7 April 2021. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.