Short Info: [Apply Online] Balika Samridhi Yojana (BSY) 2021 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website socialwelfare.mn.gov.in. बालिका समृद्धि योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Balika Samridhi Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Financial assistance is provided the education of the daughter|
|Scheme Published On||03/22/2021|
|Scheme Updated on||07/30/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 बालिका समृद्धि योजना 2021: Balika Samridhi Yojana List, Status News Update
- 2 Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021 Apply Online @socialwelfare.mn.gov.in
- 3 Balika Samridhi Yojana Online Registration Process
- 4 Required Document for Balika Samridhi Yojana
- 5 Balika Samridhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021: Online Application Form
- 7 Components of the scheme with the rate of scholarship
बालिका समृद्धि योजना 2021: Balika Samridhi Yojana List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update:|
Summary: Balika Samridhi Yojana (BSY) is a 100% Centrally Sponsored Scheme to provide benefits to the girl children both from rural and urban areas in all states of India. The scheme is implemented in the state with the norms, guidelines and conditions laid down by the Central Government since 1997. This scheme is mainly made for BPL families. The benefit of this scheme is given to only two daughters in the family.
Under this scheme, 500 rupees are given to the mother on delivery of the girl child. Along with this, the government provides annual scholarship for the education of the child, under which Rs 300 per year for every class from class one to third, 500 in class 4, 600 in class 5, 700 in class 6 to 7, 800 in class 8 and one thousand rupees are given from class 9 to 10.
The applications can be obtained from Aanganwadi workers for rural areas and the nearest Health Functionaries for urban areas. The same form can be obtained online. There are different forms for rural and urban beneficiaries. The form must be duly filled with all the required details. An important thing to note here is that no pre-mature withdrawal is permitted from the account which will mature on the girl child attaining the age of eighteen years.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Balika Samridhi Yojana (BSY)|
|in Language||बालिका समृद्धि योजना|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Major Benefit||Post-birth grant – INR 500Scholarship up to INR 1000 per annum|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial assistance for education|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Application Form (for rural areas)|
|Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Balika Samridhi Yojana Online Registration Process
The implementation partner for Balika Samridhi Yojana is Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) in rural areas and the Health Department functionaries in the urban areas. Application forms should be submitted in the prescribed form and available at free of cost. It can also be made on photocopies or handwritten/typed forms in the prescribed format. To apply for the Balika Samridhi Yojana (BSY), you can contact the Anganwadi worker (Rural Area) and Health Function (Rural Area).
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Balika Samridhi Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1: Obtain the application form from Anganwadi workers (in rural areas) or Health functionaries (in urban areas).
The candidates can download the application form online from the official website. (Note: There are separate application forms available for urban areas and rural areas).
Application Form for receiving the post-birth benefit of Rs.500/- (for rural areas)
Application Form for receiving the post-birth benefit of Rs. 500/- (for urban areas)
Step 2: Fill in all required details in the form.
Step 3: Submit the completed application form to respective functionaries from where the application forms are obtained.
Terms and conditions
The candidates receiving benefits under this scheme have to follow the following conditions:
- The amount of financial aid is deposited directly into the beneficiary’s account. Beneficiary means the girl in whose name the account is opened.
- Significantly, the maximum possible interest is received on this amount. Therefore, candidates are advised to invest in schemes like Public Provident Fund or National Savings Certificate.
- Candidates can use a part of the grant or scholarship amount to pay the premium of the insurance policy under Bhagyashree Balika Kalyan Bima Yojana in the name of the girl child.
- Candidates can use scholarship amount to purchase textbooks or uniform for girl.
- There is also a provision for withdrawal of permanent amount after completing the age of 18 years, certificate issued by Municipality or Gram Panchayat certifying that the girl is unmarried.
- If the girl gets married before the age of 18, then she will have to give up the scholarship amount and the interest earned on it and she will be entitled to get only the post-birth grant and the interest on it.
- In the event of death of the girl before she attains the age of 18, the total amount available in her account can be withdrawn.
Required Document for Balika Samridhi Yojana
|Important Document to Apply Online|
Balika Samridhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021: Online Application Form
|Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021: Online Application Form PDF Download – Various schemes for girls are being run by the Central and State Government. In order to improve the level of girl education, the Central Government had launched the Balika Samriddhi Yojana.
Central Government introduced this scheme for the welfare of girls in the year 1997. It is widely known as an important initiative to support the birth and education of girls. Under this scheme, support is provided for the upbringing of the girl child from the time of admission to the school, to maintain their studies continuously and till the child is legally married for marriage.
Who is the beneficiary of the Balika Samridhi Yojana?
The beneficiary of the Balika Samridhi Yojana is the girl child born in Below Poverty Line (BPL) households or in Economically Backward Sections (EWS).
Components of the scheme with the rate of scholarship
- A Post-birth grant amount of Rs.500/-
- When the girl child born on or after 15/8/19997 and covered under BSY starts attending the school, she will become entitled to annual scholarship after successfully completed year of schooling.
Balika Samriddhi Yojana Scholarship amount
The rate of the annual scholarship is as follows:
|Class||Amount of Annual Scholarship|
|I – II||Rs.300/- per annum for each class|
|IV||Rs.500/- per annum|
|V||Rs.600/- per annum|
|VI – VII||Rs.700/- per annum for each class|
|VIII||Rs.800/- per annum|
|IX-X||Rs.1,000/- per annum for each class|
Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021 Statistics
|serial number||year||Beneficiary number|
Objectives of Balika Samridhi Yojana 2021
Key Features of Scheme
|HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS|