Short Brief : आयुष्मान भारत योजना – [Apply Online] Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) 2020 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility List, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://pmjay.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Health Insurance
|Table of Content|
|Published on: 06/16/2020|
|Updated on: 06/16/2020
Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2020
Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Ayushman Bharat, a flagship scheme of Government of India, was launched as recommended by the National Health Policy 2017, to achieve the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). This initiative has been designed to meet Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and its underlining commitment, which is to “leave no one behind.”
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana(PM-JAY) is a pioneer programme initiated by Prime Minister Modi to ensure that the lower section of the society, the poor and vulnerable population get proper health cover. You can apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana apply online. Here is how you can register for Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “ Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)|
|in Language||आयुष्मान भारत योजना – आयुष्मान भारत प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना
|Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|Governing Body||National Health Authority Government of India
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Type of Scheme||Universal Health Coverage (UHC)|
|Major Benefit||Health Insurance of Rs. 5 Lakh to all families covered in PM-JAY|
|Scheme Objective||Health Insurance of Needy People|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not yet Declared|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Apply Online : Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration
Step to Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Yojana Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Ayushman Bharat Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana i.e. https://pmjay.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Now you will have the option to fill a mobile number and captcha code on this page.
Step 3- Enter your mobile number and fill in the captcha code.
Step 4- After this click on the generated OTP link.
Step 5- You will get one time password (OTP) on your phone, fill in the given space.
Step 6- Now select your state at whatever will be there in front of you.
Step 7- select the category from which you can select from the given options, you can select anything.
Step 5- see your name in the list:
By Name, by Ration Card Number, by Mobile Number and by National Security Insurance URN Number
- Whatever category you select, you will have to enter the details.
- Now click on the search link.
- Now you can see the list related to this scheme.
- Download this list quickly
In other way, if you want to check the eligibility of your family through Public Service Center (CSC), then you have to go to the public service center and submit all your original documents to the agent, after which the agent will send your documents through your Eligibility check will be logged from your Public Service Center (CSC).
How to apply for registration in Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme ?
- To apply under the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana, first go to the Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) and submit a copy of all your original documents.
- After this, after verification of all the documents by the agent of the Public Service Center (CSC), registration under the scheme will be ensured and you will be given registration.
- After this, after 10 to 15 days you will be provided with the Golden Card of Ayushman Bharat through Jan Seva Kendra. After this your registration will be successful.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Of all family members
- Ration card
- mobile number
- address proof
For Rural Area
✔ Only one room with kucha walls and kucha roof.
✔ No adult member between ages 16 to 59.
✔ Households with no adult male member between ages 16 to 59.
✔ Disabled member and no able-bodied adult member.
✔ SC/ST households.
✔ Landless households deriving a major part of their income from manual casual labour.
For Urban Area
✔ In urban areas, the following 11 occupational categories of workers are eligible for the scheme.
✔ Domestic worker.
✔ Street vendor/ Cobbler/hawker / other service provider working on streets.
✔ Construction worker/ Plumber/ Mason/ Labour/ Painter/ Welder/ Security guard/ Coolie and other head-load worker.
✔ Sweeper/ Sanitation worker/ Mali.
✔ Home-based worker/ Artisan/ Handicrafts worker/ Tailor.
✔ Transport worker/ Driver/ Conductor/ Helper to drivers and conductors/ Cart puller/ Rickshaw puller.
✔ Shop worker/ Assistant/ Peon in small establishment/ Helper/Delivery assistant / Attendant/ Waiter.
✔ Electrician/ Mechanic/ Assembler/ Repair worker.
✔ Washer-man/ Chowkidar.
- Medical examination, treatment and consultation
- Medicine and medical consumables
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
- Medical implantation services (where necessary)
- Accommodation benefits
- Food services
- Complications arising during treatment
- Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days
- Under the Prime Minister Ayushman Yojana, up to 5 lakh health insurance is being provided to poor families.
Key Features of Scheme
- PM-JAY is the world’s largest health insurance/ assurance scheme fully financed by the government.
- It provides a cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization across public and private empanelled hospitals in India.
- Over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable entitled families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) are eligible for these benefits.
- PM-JAY provides cashless access to health care services for the beneficiary at the point of service, that is, the hospital.
- PM-JAY envisions to help mitigate catastrophic expenditure on medical treatment which pushes nearly 6 crore Indians into poverty each year.
- It covers up to 3 days of pre-hospitalization and 15 days post-hospitalization expenses such as diagnostics and medicines.
- There is no restriction on the family size, age or gender.
- All pre–existing conditions are covered from day one.
- Benefits of the scheme are portable across the country i.e. a beneficiary can visit any empanelled public or private hospital in India to avail cashless treatment.
- Services include approximately 1,393 procedures covering all the costs related to treatment, including but not limited to drugs, supplies, diagnostic services, physician’s fees, room charges, surgeon charges, OT and ICU charges etc.
- Public hospitals are reimbursed for the healthcare services at par with the private hospitals.
Free COVID-19 Testing Center / Hospital List
|Name of State||Coronavirus/COVID-19 Free Test Center (Source-www.indiatvnews.com)|
|Delhi||All India Institute Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
|Maharashtra||Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur
Kasturba Hospital for Infectious Diseases, Mumbai
|Rajasthan||Sawai Man Singh, Jaipur
Dr. S.N Medical College, Jodhpur
Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar
SP Med. College, Bikaner
RNT Medical College, Udaipur
|Tamilnadu|| King’s Institute of Preventive Medicine & Research, Chennai
Government Medical College, Theni
Tirunelveli Medical College, Tirunelveli
Govt. Medical college, Thiruvaru
|Uttar Pradesh||King’s George Medical University, Lucknow
Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh
|Uttarakhand||Government Medical College, Haldwani|
|West Bengal||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata
|Madhya Pradesh||All India Institute Medical Sciences, Bhopal
National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH), Jabalpur
|Kerala||National Institute of Virology Field Unit
Govt. Medical College, Thriuvananthapuram
Govt. Medical College, Kozhikhode
Govt. Medical College, Thrissur
|Karnataka||Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore
National Institute of Virology Field Unit Bangalore
Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, Mysore
Hassan Inst. of Med. Sciences, Hassan
Shimoga Inst. of Med. Sciences, Shivamogga
|Gujarat||BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad
M.P.Shah Government Medical College, Jamnagar
|Haryana||BPS Govt Medical College, Sonipat
Pt. B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Inst. of Med. Sciences, Rohtak
|Himachal Pradesh||Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Govt. Med. College, Kangra, Tanda
|Jammu & Kashmir||Sher-e- Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar
Government Medical College, Jammu
Government Medical College, Srinagar
|Jharkhand||MGM Medical College, Jamshedpur|
|Meghalaya||NEIGRI of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong|
|Manipur||J N Inst. of Med. Sciences Hospital, Imphal-East, Manipur
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal
|Odisha||Regional Medical Research Center, Bhubaneswar|
|Punjab||Government Medical College, Patiala
Government Medical College, Amritsar
|Puducherry||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry|
|Telangana||Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad
Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
|Tripura||Government Medical College, Agartala|
|Bihar||Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna|
|Chandigarh||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Chhattisgarh||All India Institute Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Regional Medical Research Centre, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar|
|Andhra Pradesh||Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
Sidhartha Medical College, Vijayawada
Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada
|Assam||Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati
Regional Medical Research Center, Dibrugarh
Silchar Medical College, Silchar
Jorhat Medical College, Jorha