Short Info: [Apply Online] Ayushman Bharat Hospital List PDF Download 2022 – पीएम आयुष्मान भारत हॉस्पिटल लिस्ट ऑनलाइन खोजे, Jan Arogya Hospital List | अस्पताल सूची कैसे डाउनलोड करे Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.pmjay.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022
- 2 Jan Arogya Hospital List 2022 – Overview
- 3 How to check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List?
- 4 Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2022
Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022
Summary: This scheme has been started by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi ji on 25 September 2018. The main objective of Ayushman Bharat Yojana is to provide proper treatment facilities to poor families for which Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Hospital List has been issued. Under the Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022, the central government will provide health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh to the poor families of the country, through which people of the country can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in empaneled hospitals. You can get treatment anywhere in the government and private hospitals of India, although you can first check the name of that hospital in the list.
We will provide short information about “Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022” like Article benefits, Key Features of Article and more.
Jan Arogya Hospital List 2022 – Overview
|Name of Article||Ayushman Bharat Hospital List|
|Launched by||By PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Economically weak poor people|
|Major Benefit||Free treatment|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana/ Yojna|
How to check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List?
Launched in 2018, the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), also known as the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, aims to make healthcare accessible and affordable to around 50 crore economically backward Indian individuals. Various government and private hospitals have been empaneled under this scheme. Through this the beneficiaries can get their cashless treatment done. This Ayushman Bharat Hospital List has been made available online by the government.
Procedure to Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List 2022
- First of all the beneficiary has to visit the officiathe l website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- After this, you have to click on the state in which you have to select your state.
- Then enter the name of your district in it.
- Select the hospital type, then select the specialty.
- In the last select the name of the hospital, finally you will be given a captcha code on the screen, you have to fill it.
- After that click on the search button
- After clicking on the search, you will get complete information about the hospital on your screen.
- You will get information about the hospital’s e-mail, phone number and what facilities will be given to you in that hospital.
How To Search Suspended Hospitals
- To check the suspended hospital, first of all visit the official website of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- Now click on the hospital tab in the home page.
- Then click on the option of Find Hospital in front of you.
- Now the option of Suspended Hospitals will come.
- Click there then open page enter the asked information.
- Now related information opens on your screen.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2022
The Government of India has started the National Health Protection Insurance Scheme in the name of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a health mission in which health facilities are provided to poor people and free treatment is provided. This has been started for the people of socially, economically, and caste-wise backward class living in India because there are people somewhere in India who are unable to get their treatment due to lack of money, due to which they die. The benefit of this scheme will be given only to those families who have received the golden card issued by the government. Ayushman Bharat Yojana hospital list has been issued by the concerned department to reach the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat scheme.
This scheme is a PM health insurance scheme, through the socio-economic caste census 2011, 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas will be covered under this scheme.
Rural families covered under the scheme
- Families in which there is no male between the ages of 16 and 59.
- Not living in a household with at least one physically handicapped member and no healthy adult person. a landless families earning their means of income by working as laborers
- beggars and those who survive on alms
- bonded labor
- manual scavenger
- Families who live in a one-room house in which the walls and ceiling are not good.
- People belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe families
- People living in one-room houses that do not have proper walls or ceilings
- tribal people
Urban families covered under the scheme
- construction workers
- Raj Mistri
- rickshaw puller
- cobbler etc.
- housework helpers
- washer man
- security guard
- Rag Pickers
- repair worker
Helpline Number & Contact Address
3rd, 7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building,
Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Toll-Free Call Center Number: 14555/ 1800111565
We have provided you all the important information related to Ayushman Bharat Hospital List in this article . If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on toll free number. The toll free number is 14555/1800111565.
|Announcement Date||25 September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Check Ayushman Bharat Hospital List Online||Find Hospital|
|view Ayushman Bharat Suspended Hospital List||Click Here|
|Ayushman Bharat De-empanelled Hospital List||De Empanel Hospital|
|Ayushman Bharat Hospital List Official Portal||Official Website|