Short Info: अटल आयुष्मान योजना उत्तराखंड 2022 ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन, पात्रता | अटल आयुष्मान उत्तराखंड योजना हॉस्पिटल लिस्ट चेक करें – [Apply Online] Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand (AAY UK) 2021 Golden Card Download – Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana Online Registration, Ayushmanuttarakhand portal Application Form PDF Download, Helpline Number, Eligibility, Hospital List, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website ayushmanuttarakhand.org.
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand|
|Scheme Benefit||Providing Free Treatment|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 अटल आयुष्मान योजना उत्तराखंड 2022: Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand List, Status News Update
- 2 Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand 2022 Apply Online @ayushmanuttarakhand.org
- 3 Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand Online Registration Process
- 3.1 Procedure to Apply Online Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand Application Form 2022
- 3.2 Online Registration Form PDF 2021 @ayushmanuttarakhand.org
- 3.3 Check Name in Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana List of Beneficiaries
- 3.4 How to check the hospital list under Atal Ayushman Yojana?
- 4 Required Document for Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand
- 5 Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand 2022: Online Application Form
- 6.1 Atal Ayushman Yojana Download App
- 6.2 Atal Ayushman Yojana Golden Card
- 6.3 Check Name & Status In Atal Ayushman
- 6.4 Atal Ayushman Yojana for government employees and pensioners
- 6.5 How to get treatment under AAY UK Scheme?
- 6.6 Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana Hospital List
- 6.7 Objectives of Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand 2022
- 6.8 Major Benefits
- 6.9 Key Features of Scheme
- 6.10 Helpline Number
अटल आयुष्मान योजना उत्तराखंड 2022: Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update: आयुष्मान कार्ड उत्तराखंड हॉस्पिटल लिस्ट चेक|
Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand 2022 Apply Online @ayushmanuttarakhand.org
Summary: The Atal Ayushman scheme was launched on Atal Vihari Bajpayee’s birthday. Through the ‘Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana’ app & portal, you will be able to see your and your family details. The State Government will start providing “Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana”, about 18 lakhs and families will also be provided free medical treatment of Rs. 5 lakhs per year. In this way, all the 23 lakh families of Uttarakhand state will get free medical treatment for treatment of common and serious diseases.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand (AAY UK)|
|in Language||अटल आयुष्मान योजना उत्तराखंड|
|Launched by||Government of Uttarakhand|
|Beneficiaries||Poor families of the state|
|Scheme Objective||Providing free treatment|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttarakhand|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—-|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Check eligibility of the beneficiary
|Family search Guidelines||Click Here|
|VLE Details of Common Service Center
|Atal Ayushman Yojana Empanelled Hospitals List
|List of Disease Covered
|Packages & Rates
|Policy & Guidelines||Click Here|
|Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand 2022||Official Website|
Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand Online Registration Process
आयुष्मान योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat launched the ‘Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana’, making the hill state first in the country to offer universal health coverage. In the last two years, 2.24 lakh patients in the state have taken advantage of this scheme. 230 crore has been spent in this. Uttarakhand is the first state in the country to provide cashless treatment to the people of the entire state.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand i.e. ayushmanuttarakhand.org
Step 2- On the Homepage, click at the “Online Registration” link or directly click this link
Step 3- The Atal Ayushman Bharat Yojana online registration form will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as personal details including address, voter card number, ration card number, e-mail ID & mobile phone number and details of their family members.) and upload documents.
Step 5- Finally, candidates can click at the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
Online Registration Form PDF 2021 @ayushmanuttarakhand.org
- Click on – Click Here link to view the guidelines in the pdf page.
- After reading the guidelines, click on the Family Search to know your Family’s Eligibility Details.
- Enter your Mobile Number, Name, District, NFSA Ration Card, MSBY Card Number, Voter’s ID 2012, SECC 2011 and Govt. Pensioner Card.
- Verify all the details and click on the search button.
- It then displays the eligibility status of your family.
- After referring to the eligibility status, you can get the golden cards offline at the Common Service Centers.
For any technical queries, candidates can contact at the integrated Ayushman Bharat Yojana helpline number at 104 / 14555.
Check Name in Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana List of Beneficiaries
All the people can now check their name in the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana List of beneficiaries through the link given here – https://ayushmanuttarakhand.org/search
The family search page to find name in AAUY Scheme will appear as shown below:-
If you’re searching with Mobile No. or Name, District Selection is Mandatory. If you’re searching with NFSA (Ration Card), Voter ID 2012, MSBY Card No. District Selection is not Mandatory.
How to check the hospital list under Atal Ayushman Yojana?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand i.e. ayushmanuttarakhand.org.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you will see the option of Empanelled Hospitals List, you will have to click on this option.
Step 3- On this page you will see a list of hospitals. You can check this hospital’s list.
How to File a Complaint?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand i.e. ayushmanuttarakhand.org.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you will see the option of Beneficiary Complants box , you will have to click on this option.
Step 3- The Write Your Complaint page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now, You will have to fill all the information asked in this form like name, mobile number, email, subject of the complaint, description of the complaint, captcha code etc.
Step 5- After that, you have to click on the submit button. After this, you will get a complaint.
Required Document for Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand
|Important Document to Apply Online|
Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand Eligibility Criteria
Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand 2022: Online Application Form
|ABOUT SCHEME – अटल आयुष्मान उत्तराखंड योजना क्या है|
|Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – PM Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY scheme) was launched by PM Modi on 23 September 2018 which provides the facility of free treatment up to Rs. 5 lakh to around 5 lakh poor families of Uttarakhand. Now the state govt. has taken this initiative forward and launched Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana (AAUY) for which online registration forms are invited at the official website.
Under this scheme, it has been decided to provide insurance cover up to five lakh rupees to all the 27 lakh families of the state. For this, 40 lakh golden cards have also been created. Under this scheme, treatment has been made in 1350 types of diseases in government and identified private hospitals.
Atal Ayushman Yojana Download App
The Chief Minister has launched Atal Ayushman Yojana. You have to download ‘Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana’ app in Google Play Store. By entering Voter ID number and name in the app, you will be able to find out whether your name is there or not. In the absence of a name, you can add your own or family members’ names.
All the beneficiaries can now download the AAUY mobile app through the link given below:-
This Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana app is 2.5 MB in size available at google play store. Moreover, the AAUY app requires android version of 4.2 and up as it was last updated on 5 February 2019.
You must have a name in the 2011 Socio-Economic and Ethnic Census or you must have a Ration Card or Voter ID or Card of Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme of 2012. If you have any of these proofs then you will be eligible for the scheme.
Atal Ayushman Yojana Golden Card
आयुष्मान कार्ड उत्तराखंड हॉस्पिटल लिस्ट: Before getting treatment, the beneficiary will have to register and get a “Golden Card”, this card can be made from your nearest Government Hospital / Community Service Center. Brain diseases, cancer, kidney disease, bypass surgery, neuro, etc. can be treated under this scheme. Under this scheme, free treatment of Rs 5 lakh will be made available through Golden Card only.
To make a Golden Card, the beneficiary is required to keep the Aadhaar card with him. Each member of your family can get their Golden Card made. Every patient of the state will be able to get treatment on their own Golden Card. Under this scheme, a special campaign is being run by the Ayushman Society in the state till 25 January. Under this campaign, you can get your Golden Card made by January 25.
How to download Atal Ayushman Yojana Golden card 2021?
- Under this scheme, the people of the state will have to register and get a “Golden Card” before getting treatment.
- If the poor family members of the state want to get their golden card made under this scheme, then they have to go to their nearest government hospital/community service center.
- After going to the Jan Seva Kendra, you have to submit all your necessary documents like Aadhaar card, ration card to the agent there.
- Then you have to deposit a fee of Rs 30 there. After this, each member of your family can get their Golden Card made.
Which Place to make a golden card?
During the campaign, special arrangements have been made at 600 places to make golden cards, including the following locations. For more information, you can also contact Ayushman Yojana Helpline No. 104/14555. The complete information of which we have given below.
- All Medical Colleges
- District / Sub District Hospital
- Development Block Office
- Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Panchayat
Check Name & Status In Atal Ayushman
The aspirant who is still searching for family Name and status under Atal Ayushman yojana will get complete information here. Under the Atal Ayushman Yojana government of Uttarakhand state will cover the entire families of the state approx 22.5 Lakh.
Under Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana, the following information can be obtained on the basis of ration card number / Voter ID EPIC number / MSBY card number to know about the eligibility of your family.
- From the nearest government hospital.
- From the Community Service Center
- From the mobile app (Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana) and
- Information can be obtained from the web site http://ayushmanuttarakhand.org.
Atal Ayushman Yojana for government employees and pensioners
The state government started the Atal Ayushman Yojana for government employees and pensioners this year. Under this scheme, government employees and pensioners are divided into four categories. There is a provision to provide cashless treatment facilities to them on salary basis. The benefits of this scheme will start to be available to the employees when their golden cards are made.
How to get treatment under AAY UK Scheme?
- At the time of treatment, the beneficiary is required to keep his golden card and Aadhaar card together.
- If the Golden Card is not made in the past, then it will be necessary to bring the beneficiary along with him for the Ration Card / Voter ID Card / MSBI Card / Aadhaar Card Identity Card so that treatment can be given by registering the beneficiary’s name at the same time.
- “Arogya Mitra” will be posted in each hospital to assist the patient during treatment. Through whom the patient will get necessary support at the time of admission.
Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana Hospital List
आयुष्मान कार्ड उत्तराखंड हॉस्पिटल लिस्ट: This facility will be provided in the government hospitals of the state (which includes all community health centers, district hospitals, joint hospitals and base hospitals) and listed private hospitals (on a referral basis). Treatment can also be done without referral in private hospitals listed in the emergency. This scheme is fully cashless and paperless. Additionally, http://ayushmanbharat.co.in/ visiting the site will also see a list of hospitals. The special thing is that the Udham Singh Nagar district of Kumaon has the highest number of families.
In which diseases will the beneficiary get treatment?
A total of 1350 types of disease states have been identified for treatment under the scheme, whose details are as follows: –
|A. No.||Disease Status / Disease Details||Number of packages|
|3||Nasal Ear Throat Disease||94|
|8||Neuro Surgery, Neuro Radiology and Flastic Surgery, Burn Disease||115|
Objectives of Atal Ayushman Yojana Uttarakhand 2022
|The objective of the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana is to provide better medical treatment to all the families of the state and to reduce the additional financial burden on health, to the extent of additional out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the general public in the treatment of the disease. Will be able to recover.|
|BENEFICIARY BENEFITS – गोल्डन कार्ड के फायदे|
Key Features of Scheme
|HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS|
|Chief Executive Officer, Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana Office of Directorate General of Medical Health & Family Welfare Village Danda Lakhaund, Post Office Gujrada Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun, 248013 Phone no. 0135 – 2608646 Email ID- [email protected]|