Short Info: [Apply Online] UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana (UPAKY) 2022 उत्तर प्रदेश कर्मकार पंजियन : UPSSB Portal Registration – UPSSB Portal Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website upssb.in. यूपी असंगठित कामगार योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||To provide benefits of various schemes to the workers of the unorganized sector.|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @upssb.in
- 2 उत्तर प्रदेश कर्मकार पंजियन : UPSSB Portal Registration
- 3 UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana 2022 – Overview
- 4 यूपी असंगठित कामगार योजना 2022 – UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana List, Status News Update
- 5 UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana Online Registration Process
- 6 UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana 2022: UPSSB Portal Online Application Form
- 6.1 Register workers in the unorganized sector on the portal
- 6.2 Category of workers for registration
- 6.3 Required Document for UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana
- 6.4 UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 6.5 Objectives of UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana 2022
- 6.6 Benefits and Features of यूपी असंगठित कामगार रजिस्ट्रेशन
- 6.7 UPSSB Portal Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 6.8 Important Dates
- 6.9 Important Links
- 6.10 Share this:
- 6.11 Related
UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana 2022 – Apply Online @upssb.in
Summary: Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Wednesday transferred Rs 230 crore to the bank accounts of 23 lakh construction workers at the rate of Rs 1,000 per worker. UP Asangathit Kamgar Registration has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the workers of the unorganized sector. This registration can be done through the portal of Social Security Board. This portal has been launched on 9 June 2021. 45 types of workers can get themselves registered on the portal. To get the registration done, the worker has to pay the registration fee which is ₹60. Registration can also be done by workers themselves and can also be done through CSC center.
उत्तर प्रदेश कर्मकार पंजियन : UPSSB Portal Registration
The State Government would provide an annual insurance cover of Rs 5,00,000 to every laborer, whether he is from the organized sector or unorganized sector, general worker or working on the expressway, by just one registration. is being provided.
Those who earn their living by working on daily basis should be street shopkeepers, daily wage laborers, rickshaw / e-rickshaw drivers, boatmen, barbers, washermen, cobblers, Whether workers of the unorganized sector like confectionery etc. or workers of organized sector working in industrial units etc., must get themselves registered.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana (UPAKY)|
|in Language||यूपी असंगठित कामगार योजना|
|Name of Portal||Uttar Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Board (उत्तर प्रदेश असंगठित कर्मकार सामाजिक सुरक्षा बोर्ड)|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Workers in the Unorganized Sector of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Objective||To provide benefits of various schemes to the workers of the unorganized sector.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
यूपी असंगठित कामगार योजना 2022 – UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update: |
CM Yogi put 230 crores in the accounts of 23 lakh people
पोर्टल पर पंजीकरण कराएं असंगठित क्षेत्र के श्रमिक
UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana Online Registration Process
The UP Unorganized Workers Registration process has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to provide the benefits of various government schemes to the workers of the unorganized sector. Workers can register online on the board’s portal with an Aadhar card, Aadhar card of the nominee, photocopy of ration card, bank passbook and a photograph. All the unorganized sector workers can get themselves registered by visiting the portal of Social Security Board. This registration can also be done by the workers themselves and can also be done through CSC center.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online UP Asangathit Kamgar Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana i.e. upssb.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the option of Worker Registration.
Step 3- After this, you have to click on the option of New Labor Registration.
Step 4- Now you have to select the Nature of work/Employment of the worker
Step 5- After that, you have to click on proceed option.
Step 6- After this, a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to click on the option of Yes.
Step 7- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 8- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Aadhar card number, application/registration number, circle, district, mobile number etc. and other information).
Step 9- After this, you have to click on the option of submit.
Step 10- Further, the Application Form page is displayed on the web browser.
Step 11- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Mother/ Father Name, Address, Family Members Details, Applicant basic details and other information) and Upload the required documents.
Step 12- Pay the Application fee online by the applicant.
Step 13- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application and print the final application page.
In this way, you will be able to register on the portal.
Necessary Instructions for Workmen Registration
- Keep the latest photo of the worker uploaded up to a maximum of 50 KB.
- Download the Declaration Form and then upload it up to a maximum of 200 KB, only then you will be eligible for the scheme. Download :- Declaration Form
- Keep Aadhar card and bank details with you while filling the form and fill the correct details.
- Keep mobile number with you for OTP verification and password.
- Keep family details with you for nominee.
- Apply by filling proper details correctly. Only then will you be eligible for the scheme.
- After filling the application, make the payment of 60 rupees through online or offline challan.
- On making online payment, your certificate will be downloaded from View Application immediately.
- To register in UPSSB, one should not be registered in UPBOCW. In the event of registration in UPBOCW, the application in UPSSB will be considered automatically canceled.
- M/s Aadhar number holder gives his consent to UP State Social Security Board by using Aadhaar OTP with UIDAI for the purpose of e-KYC through UIDAI and seeding it with the data base of Uttar Pradesh State Social Security Board. / I do
- On payment through offline challan, your certificate will be downloaded from View Application in 48 to 72 hours. thank you
Procedure to login to the portal
Step 1- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Board.
Step 2- On the home page, you have to click on the option of worker registration.
Step 3- Now you have to enter your username and password and click on login option.
In this way, you will be able to login to the portal.
Departmental login process
Step 1- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Unorganized Workers Social Security Board.
Step 2- On the home page, you have to click on the departmental login option.
Step 3- Now you have to enter your username and password.
Step 4- Now you have to click on the login option.
In this way, you will be able to do departmental login.
UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana 2022: UPSSB Portal Online Application Form
UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana 2021: UPSSB Portal Online Application Form PDF Download – The UP Asangathit Kamgar Registration process has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for all the workers of the unorganized sector. All the unorganized sector workers can get themselves registered by visiting the portal of Social Security Board.
The Shramik/ Workers have contributed significantly in realizing the Prime Minister’s dream of ‘Self-reliant India’ with their hard work and effort, so the government has ensured their social security. On this occasion, the CM also launched a new portal www.upssb.in for the registration of workers in the unorganized sector.
This registration can also be done by the workers themselves and can also be done through CSC center. After getting this registration, social security will be provided to the workers of the unorganized sector.
Register workers in the unorganized sector on the portal
To take advantage of Chief Minister Jan Arogya Yojana and Chief Minister Accident Insurance Scheme, it is mandatory for the workers of the unorganized sector to register on the social security portal. Workers doing 45 types of work can get the benefit of this scheme.
Category of workers for registration
- rickshaw driver
- Domestic workers
- rag picker
- fruit vegetable seller
- Flower seller, sidewalk trader
- generator lifters
- auto driver
- bicycle and motorcycle repair
- Tent house and catering worker
- tanga bullock cart workers
- workers running incense sticks cottage industries
- yarn dyeing
- embroidery weavers
- bangle makers
- laundry worker
- Duri Blanket Zari Workers
- glass workers
- Workers working in chicken meat shop or poultry farm etc.
The worker will have to deposit the registration fee of Rs 60. This includes a registration fee of Rs 10 and a contribution @ Rs 10 per annum for five years.
Required Document for UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Ration card Copy
- Aadhar card of workers and dependents
- Mobile number
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Photo and mother’s name
- Educational Qualification Details
UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The worker should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- There should be worker rotation from ESC and PF.
- The annual income of the worker should be less than ₹ 180000.
- The applicant should be a worker in the unorganized sector.
- The farmers who have less than 2.5 acres of land can get themselves registered.
Objectives of UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana 2022
This registration will help the government to make arrangements for their safety. Maintenance allowance is being given to everyone even in the Corona wave. Arrangements are being made for everyone’s service.
- Ensuring payment of minimum wages, fixed monetary benefits, under the law to workers.
- Providing a safe, healthy, and productive work environment and well-being for workers.
- Providing a safe, healthy, and productive work environment and well-being for workers.
- To ensure the eradication of child labor and bonded labor, and their rehabilitation.
- To encourage and promote accident-free, safe and productive workplaces.
Benefits and Features of यूपी असंगठित कामगार रजिस्ट्रेशन
- UP Asangathit Kamgar Registration has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the workers of the unorganized sector.
- Under the Mukhymantri Accident Insurance Scheme (मुख्यमंत्री दुर्घटना बीमा योजना) to the registered unorganized workers, in case of accidental death or disability, their heirs will be given financial assistance of a maximum of two lakh rupees.
- Under Mukhymantri Jan Arogya Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना), the facility of cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the registered workers and their families.
- This portal was launched on 9 June 2021.
- Workers of 45 sectors can get themselves registered on this portal.
- To get the registration done, the workers have to pay the registration fee. This registration fee is ₹60.
- Only those workers can register under this scheme whose annual income is less than ₹ 180000.
- Under this scheme washermen, cobblers, tailors, gardeners, barbers, weavers, kori, weavers, rickshaw drivers, domestic workers, garbage pickers, hand carts, retail vegetables, fruits Flower sellers, tea, chaat hawkers, footpath traders, porter generators and light lifters, catering workers, hawkers, motor cycle and cycle repairmen, garage workers etc.
- To get the disaster relief funds, get the registration number verified from the Uttar Pradesh building and other construction workers Aadhar card. So that the amount of one thousand rupees can reach the worker’s account directly.
- All registered construction workers should get themselves verified through Labor Office or Public Service Center. In this, fill all your details as mentioned in the Aadhar card.
UPSSB Portal Helpline Number & Contact Address
उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य सामाजिक सुरक्षा बोर्ड
पता : कमरा नंबर – 752, 753, 754 7 वीं मंजिल इंदिरा भवन, हजरतगंज
लखनऊ, उत्तर प्रदेश पिन – 226001
फोन नंबर : 0522-2977711
|Launched Date||9 June 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|UPSSB Manual||Click Here|
|UP Asangathit Kamgar Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|