Summary: Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023 – Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits, Apply Online and Check Online Application Status at Official Website.
Table of Contents
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023
- 2 Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023 Overview
- 3 Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Objectives
- 4 Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Required Document
- 5 Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Eligibility
- 6 Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Application Procedure
- 7 Important Links
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023
Arunachal Pradesh State Government launches the Vidya Scheme for Girl Students, Ministry of Education. This program’s main objective is to enhance girls’ education and inspire females to pursue higher education. Under this scheme, a girl from a low-income household who has completed the fifth grade would receive between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 12,000 in their bank account. After completing the 12th grade, they can withdraw those funds with interest. Female students in Arunachal Pradesh who are enrolled in school may take part in this programme to raise their academic status and secure their futures.
All Readers, check all details of “Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023” like Scheme Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features, Application Status, Application process and more.
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of Scheme||Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme|
|Launched by||State Government of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||State Girls of AP|
|Scheme Objective||Encourage Education among girls|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Official Website||Available Soon|
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Objectives
The Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme was introduced in 2013–2014 with the objective of encouraging kids to finish their education. For students, the government first provided assistance under the programme in the amount of 5000 rupees, which weavers subsequently reviewed and increased to 10,000. Until she completes her 12th grade year, the money is deposited straight into the recipients’ bank accounts.
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Required Document
- Certificate of passing the fifth grade for the applicant girls.
- The most recent passport-size photo must also be pasted on the form.
- The Aadhar card and an identity card can be used as identification proof.
- Permanent proof of residence
- Bank information
- Passport photo
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Eligibility
- Female AP State permanent residents are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are accepted from girls who have completed the fifth grade or higher.
- Only females who haven’t finished fifth grade aren’t allowed.
- The female candidate must be single.
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme Application Procedure
Beneficiaries will be selected from the school and a beneficiary list will be prepared on that basis which will be transferred to the concerned authority. Selected beneficiaries will be awarded with the amount.