Short Info: [Apply Online] Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022 – Arogya Lakshmi Online Registration 2022, Application Form PDF Download, Implementation Process, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website wdcw.tg.nic.in.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Arogya Lakshmi Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||Improve the quality and acceptance of nutrition through pregnant and official women|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022 – Apply Online @wdcw.tg.nic.in
- 2 Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 3 Arogya Lakshmi Scheme List, Status News Update
- 4 Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Online Registration Process
- 5 Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Arogya Lakshmi – One Meal Programme, Telangana
- 5.2 Members Of One Full Meal Committee
- 5.3 Required Document for Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
- 5.4 Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 5.5 Objectives of Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022
- 5.6 Benefits And Features Of Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
- 5.7 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.8 Important Dates
- 5.9 Important Links
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022 – Apply Online @wdcw.tg.nic.in
Summary: Arogya Lakshmi scheme was launched by the Government of Telangana on January 1, 2015. Arogya Lakshmi’s scheme aims to provide one nutritious meal every day for pregnant and lactating women and children below six years of age at the Anganwadi center in Telangana.
A total 18,96,844 lactating mothers, 5,18,215 infants and 21,58,479 pregnant women were covered under the scheme expending Rs 627.96 crore in the past year. The quantity of food items supplied under the scheme has also been increased across all the categories.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Arogya Lakshmi Scheme|
|Launched by||Government Of Telangana|
|Major Benefit||Improve the quality and acceptance of nutrition through pregnant and official women|
|Scheme Objective||To Prevent Malnutrition Among Pregnant And Lactating Women|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Telangana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Nutritious Meal to Pregnant / Lactating Women / Children below Age of 6 Years
- Highlighting the urgent need for making maternal nutrition and antenatal nutrition the central focus of health schemes, nutrition experts from UNICEF India said that the ongoing ‘Arogya Lakshmi’ scheme of the Telangana government should be replicated in other states as well.
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Online Registration Process
Telangana government provides one nutritious meal every day to pregnant and lactating women and children below the age of six through Anganwadi centres. The scheme was launched officially on January 1, 2015 by Honourable Chief Minister Sri K. Chandrashekar Rao.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Department of women development and child welfare, the government of Telangana i.e. wdcw.tg.nic.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on apply under Arogya Lakshmi scheme.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, mother name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Procedure To Apply Under Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Through Anganwadi Centre
Step 1- Visit the nearest Anganwadi center
Step 2- Ask for the Arogya Lakshmi application form
Step 3- Fill all the required details in this application form
Step 4- Attach all the required documents to the application form
Step 5- Now submit this form in the Anganwadi center
By following this procedure you can apply under Arogya Lakshmi scheme through Anganwadi centre
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Telangana government is implementing Arogya Laxmi Scheme 2022 in which govt. provides one nutritious meal every day to pregnant and lactating women and children below the age of 6 through Anganwadi centers. The Telangana Arogya Lakshmi Scheme was launched officially on 1 January 2015 by Honourable Chief Minister Sri K. Chandrashekar Rao.
Arogya Lakshmi – One Meal Programme, Telangana
The government of Telangana runs a ‘One Full Meal’ programme for pregnant and lactating women called Arogya Lakshmi, to reduce maternal and infant mortality. Arogya means healthy; Lakshmi is the goddess of fortune and prosperity and is a term used to refer to women. The initiative ensures compliance with the intake of required iron supplements by pregnant women and can be seen as addressing the
needs of the mother and infant during the first 1000 days.
Implementation And Monitoring Of Arogya Lakshmi
- AWW, ASHA shall identify the target group and ensure early registration of the Pregnant women and enrolment of Pregnant and Lactating women in the Anganwadi Centres (AWCs).
- Anganwadi workers will also make house to house visits to survey and identify and make a list of the target group.
- Panchayat / ALMSC along with ICDS and health field functionaries will create the necessary awareness.
- All the beneficiary will be mobilized so that they can receive one full meal along with other health and nutritional service at the Anganwadi centres
- One full meal will be served at the spot for 25 days at the Anganwadi centre
- Per month 30 eggs will be served
- Milk will be served for 25 days
- And for next 5 days milk will be served as curd along with rice and dal during meal feeding
- Anganwadi Helper or in absence of the Anganwadi Helper a person identified by the ALMSC shall cook the “One Full Meal” and serve the food at the Anganwadi Centre.
- The government is going to release a permanent advance of Rs 1500 to all the Anganwadi workers at the beginning of program
- This amount will be released by the 5th of every month
- A permanent advance of Rs.1500/- shall be released to all AWWs at the beginning of the Programme and shall be maintained regularly by releases by the 5th of every month.
- The “Anganwadi Level Monitoring & Support Committee” (ALMSC) can decide the menu as per local conditions.
- Iron and folic acid tablets will be provided to the beneficiaries
- The monitoring and growth of all the pregnant and lactating women will be done every month
- In the monthly meetings of Anganwadi Level Monitoring & Support Committee (ALMSC), Project Level Monitoring Committee (PLMC) and District Level Monitoring and Review Committee, the Anganwadi Workers, Supervisors / CDPOs and the PDs respectively will be invited for discussion on the implementation of the “One Full Meal” programme.
- Training and awareness campaigns will also be conducted under this scheme
- Monitoring, training, capacity building, communication, community mobilization and service delivery of the program will be ensured at regular interval of time
- At least 2 NGOs will be involved in each district for the implementation of this scheme
- The program will be reviewed 1 cine portal b E district level monitoring and review committee of ICDS
- District Level Monitoring & Review Committee of ICDS shall be review the One Full Meal program at least once in a quarter by the District Collector chairmanship.
- One full meal program shall be an agenda in the GramaSabhas, General Body meetings of Mandal Parishad and ZillaParishad.
Members Of One Full Meal Committee
An Anganwadi level monitoring and support committee will be constituted who will implement the scheme. This committee will consist of 11 members. The members of this committee are as follows:-
- Sarpanch aur ward member preferably woman
- Parents of preschool children
- Sakhi under sabla program/adolescent girl
- 2 representatives from village organisation
- Anganwadi workers
Responsibilities Of Full Meal Committee
- To meet once in a month on the first nutrition Health day
- To create awareness regarding one full meal program
- Ensure demand and supply of food grains
- Identify milk vendors
- Mobilize All The Eligible beneficiaries to the Anganwadi centres
- To ensure that no beneficiary carries the male home or allows it to be consumed by any other family member
- Fix menu and timing of spot feeding
- Ensure attendance, quality, hygiene and other aspects of the program
- To certify attendance register of Anganwadi centres
Food Commodities Under Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
|Commodity||Supply by/through||Budget released to|
|Rice||Civil Supplies / PD||PD|
|Dal||DPC / Civil Supplies / PD||PD|
|Oil||AP Oil Fed||PD|
|Milk||Dairy / Local||CDPO|
|Eggs||Poultry forms / NECC||CDPO|
|Cooking gas / Firewood||AWW||CDPO|
Food Model For Spot Feeding Under Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
|Item||Quantity per day||Tentative Cost per day (Rs.)||Energy (kcal)||Protein (g)||Calcium (mg)|
|Dal (Red Gram)||30g||2.55||104.40||7.25||22.50|
|Milk (30 Days) (@ Rs.5.6 per day)||200 ml||9.85||273.00||10.03||490.00|
|Egg (30 Eggs) (@ Rs.3.5 per day)||1 No. (50 g)||4.20||100.92||7.76||35,00|
|Vegetables (Leafy Vegetables, Potato, Onion, Beans etc.,)||50 g||1.50||52.50||1.80||16.06|
Menu Of One Full Meal Under Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
|Day||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||Item 5|
|Day1||Rice||Sambar with vegetables||–||Egg Curry||Milk (200ml)|
|Day 2||Rice||Dal||Green Leafy Vegetable Curry||Egg||Milk (200ml)|
|Day 3||Rice||Dal with Leafy vegetables||Egg Curry||Egg||Milk (200ml)|
|Day 4||Rice||Sambar with vegetables||100 Ml Curd||Egg Curry||Milk (200ml)|
|Day 5||Rice||Dal||Green Leafy Vegetable Curry||Egg||Milk (200ml)|
|Day 6||Rice||Dal with Leafy vegetables||100 Ml Curd||Egg||Milk (200ml)|
Required Document for Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Proof of age
- Proof of income
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Telangana
- Applicant must be pregnant or lactating
Objectives of Arogya Lakshmi Scheme 2022
- Enhance the quality and acceptability of supplementary nutrition by the Pregnant and Lactating women
- Ensure food supplied is consumed by only the Pregnant and Lactating women rather than the whole family
- Ensure that Pregnant and Lactating women consume 90+ IFAtablets.
- Improve the enrollment of mothers at AnganwadiCenters (AWCs).
- Eliminate or decrease the number of Pregnant and Lactating women with anemia/ who are undernourished.
- Reduce the incidence of low birth babies and malnutrition among children.
- Ensure that Pregnant and Lactating women receive health checkups and immunization.
- Reduce the incidence of infant mortality and maternal mortality.
Benefits And Features Of Arogya Lakshmi Scheme
- The government of Telangana has launched Arogya Lakshmi Scheme.
- Arogya Lakshmi scheme has been launched on 1st January 2013.
- Telangana government has spent an estimated Rs. 1110.89 crore on the Aarogya Lakshmi scheme till August 2021.
- Pregnant and lactating women are provided one full meal at the Anganwadi centre along with iron and folic acid tablets.
- For the women, 200 ml of milk for 25 days a month and one egg each day will be given with meal.
- Children, aged between seven months and three years are provided with 16 eggs a month in addition to a 2.5 kg food packet.
- For children aged between 3 and six years, one egg a day in addition to rice, dal, vegetables and snacks is supplied.
- Spot feeding of the meal is ensured through this scheme.
- This scheme will be implemented through 31897 main Anganwadi centre and 4076 mini Anganwadi centre in the state.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Commissionerate of Women Development & Child Welfare.
- Address:H.No. 8-3-222, Vengalrao Nagar, Beside Madhuranagar Metro Station,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038
For Information Related to Child Adoption Please contact the given below number
- Telephone: 040-23742411
- Office:RJD Office, State Home, Yousafguda, Hyderabad
|Launched Date||1 January 2015|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Arogya Lakshmi Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|