Summary: Applicant can apply Online for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar 2023, follow the instruction for Online Registration and complete the Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Application Form to Final Submit. Before applying, you must download the notification PDF and read carefully all Eligibility, Features & Benefits of the scheme. You can also check the name in Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status and application status at the official website i.e. serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar 2023
- 2 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना 2023: Overview
- 3 Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar 2023: Online Application Form
- 4 Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Required Document
- 5 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Eligibility Criteria
- 6 छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Objective
- 7 Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Benefits
- 8 How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar 2023
The Bihar government has launched a new programme to offer financial support for girl brides. whose name is Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar. Through this programme, girls from low-income households living in the state will get grant money as financial support for marriage. By receiving the incentive, families from economically disadvantaged sectors will be able to marry off their daughter.
We will provide complete information about “Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar ( मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना बिहार) 2023″ like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना 2023: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar (छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना)|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Name of Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of BPL family in economically backward class|
|Scheme Benefit||Relief fund Rs 5100|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial assistance at the time of marriage of a girl|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar 2023: Online Application Form
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
The state government of Bihar has launched a small initiative to assist daughters of low-income families. The Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana has been launched by the government. It is run by the Social Welfare Department and allows daughters to get married through it. The Kanya Vivah Yojana, which will give girls a grant of Rs 5000 for their weddings, was added to the Right to Public Service Act in 2012 (INCLUDED IN THE RIGHT TO PUBLIC SERVICE ACT). To be eligible for the benefits of this programme, you must meet a few requirements imposed by the government. The female must be between the ages of 18 and 20 to participate in the scheme. should be under 10 years old and the boy should be at least 21 years old.
By way of Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar, child marriage will be outlawed. Additionally, crimes like dowry will be less common. And the state will follow other states’ lead and develop. You can submit an offline or online application to take advantage of this programme. also qualify for financial assistance at the moment of marriage.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Required Document
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- bpl ration card
- Date of birth of the girl child
- Income Tax Certificate
- Self attested declaration of non giving of dowry
- Birth certificate of boy and girl
- Bank account statement
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- Only permanent residents of the State of Bihar will be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Under the scheme, the age of the girl should not be 18 years or more and it is mandatory for the boy to be 21 years of age.
- Those people of the state who fall in the SC / ST / or BPL category are eligible.
- The applicant will also have to give a declaration in which it will be written that dowry will not be given.
- Only those can be eligible for the scheme whose annual family income should not be more than 60000.
छत्तीसगढ़ संचार क्रांति योजना Objective
The Bihar government launched the Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana with the main objectives of providing financial support at the time of the female child’s marriage and preventing crimes like child marriage. Because it is more frequently observed that the girl is married young owing to the poor economic situation. Because of this, girls have to deal with a variety of issues. The government of Bihar launched the programme to offer financial support for the marriage of the female child with this in mind.
In addition, those who have bad attitudes regarding girls in society need to have their way of thinking changed. So that the government can provide financial aid for marriage at the time of the couple’s marriage after getting the girls educated and at the appropriate age. When a girl kid reaches the age of 18, the government will offer financial support for marriage in the amount of Rs 5100. Because of this, both public awareness will be raised and the state’s literacy level will rise. This plan will make every effort to change people’s perspectives.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar Benefits
- Under Bihar Kanya Vivah Yojana , an amount of 5 thousand will be given at the time of marriage of the girl child.
- The benefit of the government scheme will be given only to the citizens of Bihar.
- Under the Bihar Kanya Vivah Yojana for girls belonging to BPL families, an amount of up to Rs 5,000 will be sent to the beneficiary girl through check or demand draft.
- To take advantage of the scheme, you have to apply online.
- Under the Bihar Kanya Vivah Yojana , it will be helpful in preventing crimes like child marriage.
- More emphasis will be laid on the education of girls.
- Prohibiting the practice of dowry.
- At the time of marriage, the government will give you the amount of the scheme through check or DBT.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps:
Procedure to Apply Online under Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Bihar
- To apply online for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana , first of all you have to go to the official website serviceonline.bihar.gov.in of Bihar state’s right to public services and other services .
- After that the home page of the website will open in front of you. As shown in the picture below.
- On the home page, first of all, you have to go to the section of the citizen section and click on the option of self registration .
- On clicking, the Register Yourself form will open in front of you. You can see the registration immediately in the picture below.
- You have to fill the information asked in it like: your full name, email ID, mobile number, password and captcha code .
- After filling all the information click on the submit option .
- You will get OTP on your mobile as soon as you click.
- Now you have to click on the option of login .
- On the login page, you have to fill your login ID and OTP / password and captcha code and click on the login button.
- After that you come to the home page.
- Here you go to the option of RTPS and click on the services of Social Security Schemes of Social Welfare Department.
- You have to click on the option of application for Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana .
- The application form will open in front of you on the new page, you will have all the information asked in the form like : name of the applicant, father’s name of the applicant, mother’s name, age, husband’s name, husband’s age, email id, permanent address, bank Details etc. have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, read the form once again and then click on the submit button.
- The online process of your CM Kanya Vivah Scheme will be completed.
How to apply Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana offline?
We have told you the online process to apply for the scheme, now we are going to tell you the process of filling the application form through offline which is as follows:
- First of all, you have to go to your block or gram panchayat and take the form, you can download the form and take a printout of it by going directly to the official website serviceonline.bihar.gov.in .
- You must now carefully fill out every field on the form.
- Attach copies of each of the documents listed in the application form after this.
- Reread the form and make any necessary corrections if there are any errors.
- The form must now be turned in at the office or the Gram Panchayat.
- All of your documents will be checked after the form has been submitted.
- You will then start taking advantage of the advantages of the Kanya Vivah Yojana.
Application Status Viewing Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website serviceonline.bihar.gov.in of Bihar state’s right to public services and other services .
- Here the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, first of all, you have to go to the section of the Citizen Section and click on the option of View Application Status .
- As soon as you click, the track application status form will open in front of you.
- Now you can check the status of your application form in two ways.
- You can check the status through application reference number or OTP/application details .
- Fill the captcha code by filling the number according to you and click on the submit option.
- You will be able to see the status of your application on the next page.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
If you have any kind of problem or question related to the scheme, then you can tell your problem by sending a message to the given email ID.
Email ID : [email protected]
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Police Results||Our Portal Link|
|Official Portal||Official Website|