Short Brief : [Apply Online] Maharashtra Curfew e-Pass : Application for e-Pass to Travel during Curfew, Registration, Covid-19 Coronavirus Lockdown Pass Apply Online for Kiryana, Milk, Chemist/ Medical Shop, Travel Pass, Emergency Pass, Moment Pass. Maharashtra Curfew e pass status check online & Track your Application at Official Web Portal https://covid19.mhpolice.in/.
Table of Contents
- 1 Covid-19 Maharashtra Curfew e-Pass 2020
- 2 Maharashtra Curfew E-Pass Online Application Form
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Required Document & Details to Apply Online
- 5 Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
Covid-19 Maharashtra Curfew e-Pass 2020
Maharashtra Curfew e Pass : Apply Online
Summary: The Government of Maharashtra and its Administration has published official website for “Covid-19 ePass” i.e. “Apply for Essential Service Pass” for different Cities like Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Nashik & other places. In this situation Govt Officials decide to provide Curfew Lockdown Movement e-Pass to the essential service providers. Lockdown (e-Pass) Movement Pass Registration official website i.e. https://covid19.mhpolice.in/.
[Curfew e Pass in India] : Check Now
The central and state government are taking several steps to continue the supply of essential commodities in the event of this lock-down. No one is allowed to go out of the house in the lockdown period. Only those people who have curfew passes can go out of the house.
Maharashtra Curfew e-Pass Online Registration
|Apply for New Pass / Apply for New Pass/ Apply for Essential Service Pass
In this order, curfew movement e-Pass has been arranged for the necessary services (grocery/milk/chemist shop). Candidates can apply for Essential Services, Travel From to Outside, Medical Emergency Pass, Moment of Essential Goods, Govt Officials, other-(Specify details in Purpose).
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Maharashtra Curfew e-Pass” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Maharashtra Curfew e-Pass 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Curfew Pass|
|Initiative By||Maharashtra State Chief Minister|
|Launched by||By Maharashtra Administration|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the District|
|Major Benefit||Curfew Pass|
|Objective||Home delivery of commodities to people.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All States|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Govt. Initiative|
|Name of Portal||e-Pass District Collectorate|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Declared|
|Curfew epass Apply Online||Online Registration | Login|
|Track Your Application||Click Here|
|UP Curfew E-Pass Official Website||Click Here|
Maharashtra Curfew E-Pass Online Application Form
Step 1: First Visit the official website of e-curfew pass i.e https://covid19.mhpolice.in/.
Step 2: In Homepage, Read instruction carefully and Click on “Apply Online”.
Step 3: e-pass Online Application Form displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Enter required details asked in Application Form :
- District / Police Commissioner: *
- Name: *
- Essential service types: *
- Vehicle number: *
- Mobile: *
- Essential Service Reasons / Purpose: *
- Address: *
- Vehicle Type: *
- Travel Start Location: *
- Last trip to: *
- Number of Travelers: *
- Do You Have a Home Quarantined Stamp? : *
- Do you have any criminal offenses? : *
- Add photos and documents (Attach Photo and Documents)
Step 6: Finally, Review & submit the application form by clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
Save your Token ID for Track your Application and Download Epass.
This pass will not run outside Maharashtra / This pass is not applicable outside Maharashtra
Maharashtra Download Curfew e Pass / Track Registration Status
Use the link / button below to check the status of your application.
You will need to enter the token ID you have saved or received to check the status of your application.
If your application is approved, you can download your essential service vehicle e-pass from this page.
Use the following page to check the status of your application
You will need to enter the Token ID in order to check your application status
If your application is approved, you can download your Essential Service pass from this page
NIC – Maharashtra District Websites – Apply for Curfew E-Pass
Here is the list of people who can avail for an e-pass:
- Police Officers
- Vehicles for emergency services
- Fire Brigade employees
- Electricity Department Employees
- Water Supply Department Employees
- Grocery and General Stores
- Hospital staff
- Banking Sector employees
- Media employees
- Health officers
Required Document & Details to Apply Online
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Type of Vehicle and it’s registration Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration.
Document to Upload:
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
- Photo size should not exceed 200 Kb as well as related document size more than 500 Kb.
- Fill the Header Application in English
- If your police headquarters do not have a name in the list, you should contact that headquarters.
- Please contact the nearest police station or police headquarters for any help or query.
Please do not call a company representative.
Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
- e-Pass has been arranged for the owners of services like grocery/milk/chemists, etc. under the essential services.
- Through e Pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle.
- To Travel in Emergency Work Like Medical Problem or other.
Essential services list for curfew e-pass
- Low & order magisterial duties
- Vehicle (Truck, cars, bike for emergency only)
- Food Supply
- Health worker
- Death case
- Medical services