Short Brief : [Apply Online] COVID-19 E Pass Registration : Through Aarogya Setu App [लॉक डाउन ई पास कैसे बनायें] Download & Check Pass Status Online. Travel Pass, Emergency Pass, Moment Pass, Essential Commodities Pass in Curfew Time / during Lockdown Period. All India Curfew e pass status check online & Track your Application at Official Android App Aarogya Setu.
- 1 Get E Pass : Through Aarogya Setu App
- 2 COVID-19 : Aarogya Setu App
- 3 Aarogya Setu App : Objective
- 4 How to Download Aarogya Setu App?
- 5 How to Register in Aarogya Setu App?
- 6 Aarogya Setu app: How to use
- 7 How to Apply Online for Lockdown Epass?
- 8 Aarogya Setu Epass Features
- 9 Required Document & Details to Apply Online
- 10 Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
|Latest Update : 05/24/2020|
|The new update introduces two new critical features called “e-pass” and “Covid Updates.” The e-pass feature has made its way into the app with a “coming soon” disclaimer, suggesting it will still take some time for it to become fully functional.
“Empowered Group constituted for Logistics and Secretary Consumer Affairs have to take the call as many States have systems to issue the e-passes,” a senior government official told BusinessLine.
Get E Pass : Through Aarogya Setu App
Apply Online Curfew Epass through Aarogya Setu App
The Government of India has launched the Arogya Setu App to save people from the infection of Corona. Now NIC eGov introduced New feature “E Pass” and people easily & safely travel in your district or outside. Now it will be easy to make e-pass. Lockdown e-pass will be available through the app. For this, a new section e-pass has been added on the app.
E Pass Link Not Activated Now
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) April 14, 2020
Government Considering Scaling Up Arogya Setu As An E-Pass For Citizen Mobility During Pandemic Period
Aarogya Setu Lockdown Epass Online Registration
कोविड 19 की रोकथाम के लिए तैयार किए गए भारत सरकार के आरोग्य सेतु का इस्तेमाल करने वाले लोगों लिए अच्छी खबर है। अब ई-पास बनवाना आसान होगा। एप के जरिए लॉकडाउन का ई-पास मिलेगा। इसके लिए एप पर नया सेक्शन ई-पास जोड़ा गया है। हालांकि एनआईसी या सरकार ने इस सुविधा के बारे में कोई सूचना जारी नहीं की गई कि आरोग्य सेतु से ई-पास पाने के लिए क्या शर्तें होंगी और किन परिस्थितियों में लोगों को ई- पास जारी किया जाएगा। लेकिन एप पर’जल्द आ रहा ई-पास’प्रदर्शित कर रहा है।
Here is a complete step by step guide to download, install, use of Aarogya Setu App and also how to apply for “E pass” Process given here. Please stay connected with us and we update all information as soon as possible.
|Aarogya Setu Epass : Overview|
|Name of Article||Lockdown E Pass|
|Name of App||Aarogya Setu|
|Launched by||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Objective||Provide Travelling Pass for Essential Commodities in Lockdown Period|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Govt. Initiative|
COVID-19 : Aarogya Setu App
Developed under a committee set up by the Prime Minister’s Office with active involvement of NITI Aayog and Ministry of Electronics and IT, Aarogya Setu operates as a contact tracing app for tracking COVID-19 patients and alerting user if any known person in their vicinity has tested positive.
Aarogya Setu App : Objective
Aarogya Setu is a mobile application developed by the Government of India to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The App is aimed at augmenting the initiatives of the Government of India, particularly the Department of Health, in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19.
New feature in the app is the Covid Updates feature, which gives the statistics of total number of confirmed, recovered and deceased across the country with data from users place of residence on top of the chart.
How to Download Aarogya Setu App?
कोरोना वायरस (COVID-19) की रोकथाम के लिए तैयार किए गए भारत सरकार के आरोग्य सेतु (Aarogya Setu) का इस्तेमाल करने वाले लोगों लिए राहत भरी खबर है। इस एप के जरिए अब आप को लॉकडाउन का ई-पास मिल सकेगा। इस बारे में आरोग्य सेतु एप पर नया सेक्शन ई-पास (e-pass) जोड़ा गया है। एप में दिख रही सूचना के अनुसार जल्द ही इस पर ई-पास की सुविधा शुरू होने वाली है। ऐसे में जरूरी काम से बाहर न निकल पाने वाले लोगों को बड़ी सहूलियत होगी।
Install Aarogya Setu App : Android, iOS, Jio Phone
Step 1: First, In your Smartphone – Open Google Play Store App.
Step 2: In Homepage, Search for “Aarogya Setu”.
Step 3: Aarogya Setu displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Click to Install Button and Take some time to install in your device.
Step 5: Now Open Aarogya Setu App and Read All Information Carefully “How to Use or Work the App”.
Step 5: Agree the T&C and Permissions (Like : Bluetooth, GPS & other.)
How to Register in Aarogya Setu App?
Steps to Online registration in Aarogya Setu App
After Download process and then open the application of Aarogya Setu, Now you can required a mobile phone no.
- Once the app is installed on the phone switch on Bluetooth and GPS of your phone.
- To give permission to the app to access your location set the location sharing to ‘Always’.
- After installing on your phone the Aarogya Setu app will detect your device by default.
- You will have to choose the language after installing the app.
- Register on the app with your mobile number.
- Enter other required details about you like your name, age, profession, international travel history.
- Submit All Details.
Aarogya Setu app: How to use
Here is a step by step guide which you can follow to find out if you have Coronavirus symptoms via self-assessment test.
At the time of registration, the app notes that “Your data will only be shared with the Government of India. The app does not allow your name and number to be disclosed to the public at large at any time.”
Step 1: Open the Aarogya Setu app on your device.
Step 2: On the home page tap Self assess option.
Step 3: On the new page you need to choose your Gender.
Step 4: Enter your Full Name.
Step 5: Enter your Age.
Step 7: Select your Profession.
Step 8: Next you need to select the Countries travelled outside in the last 30 days.
Then, the app will ask you whether or not you are ready to volunteer in the times of need. Assuming you answer Yes, a 20-second assessment test starts.
Aarogya Setu app: How to do a self-assessment test
A new page will appear with a pop saying “Please note that information from this chat will be used for monitoring and management of the current health crisis and research in the fight against COVID-19” and questions will appear on the screen, you need to answer all the questions.
1. Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Difficulty in Breathing
- None of the Above
2. Have you ever had any one of the following:
- Lung disease
- Heart disease
- None of the above
3. Have you travelled anywhere internationally in the last14 days?
4. Which of the following apply to you?
- I have recently interacted or lived with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- I am a healthcare worker and I examined a COVID-19 confirmed case without protective gear.
- None of above
Once you are done with all your questions the app will show your infection risk and would recommend you to take Self- Assessment Test if you develop any symptom or come in contact with a covid-19 confirmed patient.
How to Apply Online for Lockdown Epass?
Step 1: First, In your Smartphone – Open Aarogya Setu App.
Step 2: In Homepage, Show “E Pass” Tab and Click on it.
Step 3: Aarogya Setu Epass Application Form displayed on the screen.
Step 4: Enter required details asked in Application Form.
Step 6: Finally, Review & submit the application form by clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
Save your Application ID for Track your Application and Download Epass.
Aarogya Setu Epass Features
Once operational, the e-pass feature will act as a filter for individuals visiting public places. The app will have three colours Green, Orange and Red based on the health and contact matrix of an individual.
- Green Status will indicate a risk-free individual who can use public transport and visit public places.
- a person with the Orange Status will be advised to avoid gatherings and maintain physical distance while being allowed to move for necessary work.
- Persons with Red Status will be strongly advised to self-quarantine.
Required Document & Details to Apply Online
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Type of Vehicle and it’s registration Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration.
Document to Upload:
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Purpose & Benefits of e Pass
- e-Pass has been arranged for the owners of services like grocery/milk/chemists, etc. under the essential services.
- Through e Pass, service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle.
- To Travel in Emergency Work Like Medical Problem or other.
Essential services list for curfew e-pass
- Low & order magisterial duties
- Vehicle (Truck, cars, bike for emergency only)
- Food Supply
- Health worker
- Death case
- Medical services
Frequently Asked Questions
Your e-pass contains all the basic information about you, your company, supply chain partner, e-pass valid till date, location and nature of work.
No. It should only be used for the essential supply purposes and if any citizen is caught misusing this pass then he/she would be liable for punishment.
The 6 digit unique alphanumeric ID mentioned on the e-pass is the e-pass number.
No. It is only valid in the Valid Location as mentioned in the e-pass.
Every e-pass have the state government logo at the top which is the issuing authority of the e-pass.
You can scan your e-pass with any QR code scanner or you can send a SMS “VERIFY e-pass number” to 9686454890. For eg. “VERIFY jf7KTn”. If it is a valid e-pass number then you will receive an automated confirmation from the e-pass system.
Yes. Your e-pass is valid on-ground only with the possession of any government issued ID like Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License and PAN Card.