Short Info: [Apply Online] Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2023 – AP Jagananna Smart Town Pathkam Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website migapdtcp.ap.gov.in. జగనన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ పథకం ఆన్లైన్ ఆవేదన, రాజిస్ట్రేషన్ ఫార్మ్, ఉద్దేశ్యం, పాత్ర, లాభం.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Smart Town Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||No citizen of the state will be required to live in a slum|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2023
- 2 జగనన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ పథకం 2023– Overview
- 3 Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Online Registration Process
- 4 Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
- 4.1 Jagananna Smart Town Scheme: 1st Phase
- 4.2 Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Launch Of Official Website
- 4.3 Payment Schedule
- 4.4 Facilities Provided Under Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- 4.5 Required Document for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- 4.6 Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 4.7 Objectives of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2023
- 4.8 Benefits And Features Of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- 4.9 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.10 Important Dates
- 4.11 Important Links
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2023
Summary: The ‘Jagananna Smart Towns’ proposed by the state government for the middle-income group (MIG) in urban areas has received a huge response from middle-class households. The government aims to ensure that every poor person has a home and the dream of owning a house for middle-class people will be fulfilled through the Jagananna Smart Township scheme. Through this scheme, the government will provide housing places in self-developed lay-outs at a lower price than the market. Applications for these housing sites (Housing Sites) will be accepted online.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
జగనన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ పథకం 2023– Overview
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Smart Town Scheme|
|in Language||జగనన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ పథకం|
|Launched by||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Major Benefit||No citizen of the state will be required to live in a slum|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Residential Plot At Affordable Price|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, launched the Jagananna Smart Township website from the Tadepalli Camp office.
- The recent launching of MIG layouts under Jagananna Smart Townships is expected to see a rise in prices of plots in private layouts being developed by real estate firms in the near future.
- The Chief Minister explained that all the eligible people can apply at https://migapdtcp.ap.gov.in, by paying 10 per cent of the total price.
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Online Registration Process
The Chief Minister launched the Jagananna Smart Townships for the middle-income group (MIGs) in the state by making live the JST website during a programme held in the CM camp office at Tadepalli. Through the newly launched website, https://migapdtcp.ap.gov, those citizens with an annual income of up to Rs 18 lakh are eligible to apply for plots in Jagananna Smart Townships and the payments can be made in 4 installments over the course of one year. Once the installments are paid, the state government will hand over the developed plot to the particular citizen.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Application Form 2023
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme i.e. migapdtcp.ap.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you are required to click on apply for plot
Step 3- On this page, you have to click on new registration
Step 4- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- After that, you have to enter your name, email address, mobile number and password
Step 5- Now you have to click on the register
Step 6- After that, you have to login on the portal by entering your mobile number and password
Step 7- Now you have to click on apply under Jagananna smart town scheme
Step 8- After that, a new page will be show on the screen
Step 8- You have to enter all the required details on this new page
Step 9- After that, you have to upload all the required documents
Step 10- Now you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can apply under Jagananna smart town scheme
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of Jagan Anna smart town scheme
- The home page will open before you
- Now you are required to click on apply for plot
- Login page will show on the sreen
- On the login page you have to enter your mobile number and password
- After that you have to click on sign in
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2023: Online Application Form
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. Through this scheme, residential plots will be allotted to middle-income group families at affordable prices. More than 30 lakh poor families will benefit from this scheme. This scheme has been launched for middle-income group families on a no-profit no-loss basis in order to enable them to fulfill their dream of owning a house. This township will be developed in every constituency across the state. The district collectors have also instructed the officials of the department concerned regarding the township. This project will be self-sustainable where land will be acquired from people willing to give them and government lands by following all the rules.
All family members belonging to Andhra Pradesh with income upto Rs 18 lakh per annum are eligible to apply from three categories of plots 150 square yards, 200 square yards and 240 square yards. The Chief Minister assured that the entire allotment will be done in a transparent way with a computerized lottery regardless of caste, religion, region, or political affiliation.
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme: 1st Phase
In the first phase, plots were made available at Dharmavaram in Anantapur district, Mangalagiri in Guntur district, Rayachoti in Kadapa district, Kandukur in Prakasam district, Eluru in West Godavari district and Kavali in Nellore district. The first instalment of 30 per cent is to be paid in a month after the agreement, another 30 per cent in six months and the remaining 30 per cent can be paid at the time of registration. Ten per cent of the layouts will be reserved for the government employees and a 20 per cent rebate will be given.
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Launch Of Official Website
The Jagananna Smart Townships (MIGs) are being set up by the state government to fulfil the dream of middle-class families of owning a home in both urban and rural areas. In the first installment so far, layouts have been prepared at Navalur near Mangalagiri in Guntur district, Dharmavaram in Anantapur district, Kandukur in Prakasam district, Rayachoti in Kadapa district, Kavali in Nellore district and Eluru in West Godavari district.
Payment Schedule Of AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
The procedure goes as follows: 10 percent of the fixed value of the plot is to be paid first, 30 percent after the agreement, followed by 30 percent within six months. Then the remaining amount should be cleared within 12 months or by the date of registration. As it was mentioned during the PRC restructuring, 10 percent of the plots will be reserved for government employees with a 20 percent rebate. Meanwhile, 50 percent of the layout area will be utilized for common needs in the township, such as parks, playgrounds, supermarkets, ATMs, wide roads and footpaths, also a lot of greenery.
Jagananna Smart Town Plots Compliance
50 percent of the layout area will be utilized for common needs in the colony like parks, playgrounds, schools, banks, and 60-feet wide BT roads, 40-feet wide CC roads, footpaths with colored tiles, and avenue plantations will be taken up. For maintenance of the layouts, a corpus fund will be established and handed over to the owners association. 538 plots were laid in the first installment in the layout which will be laid at navaluru near Mangala Giri. Clear title deed, Town and country planning approval will be provided to the beneficiaries. These plots will be in compliance with the real estate regulatory authority regulations.
Location And Price Of Plots
|Name Of UDA||District||ULB||Village||Price / Sq.Yard|
|AHUDA||ANANTAPUR||Dharmavaram||Kunuthuru (Rural)||Rs. 5999|
|NUDA||SPSR NELLORE||Kavali||Jammalapalem||Rs. 4999|
|ANUDA||YSR||Rayachoti||Diguva Ambavaram||Rs. 4600|
|ELUDA||WEST GODAVARI||Eluru||Sanivarapupeta||Rs. 8999|
|AP CRDA||GUNTUR||Mangalagiri||Nowluru||Rs. 17499|
Standard Size Of Plot Under Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
The plots are segregated into 3 categories; MIG-1 (150 sq. yd), MIG 2 (200 sq. yd), and MIG 3 (240 sq. yd). They have been prepared as per the demand with all the permits and facilities. The state government will be setting up these townships in all constituencies. They are scheduled to be constructed close to the constituency headquarters.
|S. No||Type||Size of Plot|
|1||MIG-Ⅰ||150 Sq.Yards (33′ X 41′)|
|2||MIG-Ⅱ||200 Sq.Yards (36′ X 50′)|
|3||MIG-Ⅲ||240 Sq.Yards (36′ X 60′)|
- Reservation of 10 % of sites for AP state government employees at 20% rebate given by state government.
- In case of variation in plot size, the allottee has to pay proportionate cost.
|S. No||TimeLine||% of Amount to be paid|
|1||Along with Application.||10% of the total amount|
|2||Within one month from the date of Allotment.||Agreement|
|3||Within one month from the date of the concluding the agreement.||30% of the total amount|
|4||Within six months from the date of concluding the agreement.||30% of the total amount|
|5||12 months from the date of the agreement or at the time of registration whichever earlier.||30% of the total amount|
Facilities Provided Under Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- Storm water drainage
- Underground drainage
- 60′ BT road and 40′ CC road
- Foot paths
- Open space for playing and public utility
- Water supply
- Tree lined avenues
- Street lighting
- Banks etc
Required Document for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The total household income of applicant must not be more than 18 lakh
- Age of applicant must be 18 years or more
- Only one plot will be allotted to a single family
Objectives of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2023
To help the citizens live the dream of owning a house, we have decided to give land with clear and litigation-free titles in a transparent manner and at a reasonable price below the non-profit market.
Benefits And Features Of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched Jagananna Smart Town Scheme.
- The Chief Minister launched residential plots for middle-class families under Jagananna Smart Townships besides the official website to book plots.
- The scheme was started with the intention of providing housing to the middle class as well.
- More than 30 lakh poor families will benefit from this scheme.
- The plots can be applied to on the website migapdtcp.ap.gov.in.
- This scheme has been launched for middle income group families on a no profit no loss basis in order to enable them to fulfill their dream of owning a house.
- This township will be developed in every constituency across the state.
- The district collectors have also instructed the officials of the department concerned regarding the township.
- The state government will also be setting up a corpus fund for the layout development and maintenance and hand it over to the Plot Owners Association.
- The development of the township will be organized jointly by the Urban Development Corporation and the Plot Owners Association.
- Citizens of Andhra Pradesh can apply under this scheme through the official website which the Chief Minister launched from the camp office at Tadepalli on 11th January 2022.
- This website will accept applications for layouts in dharmavaram of Anantapur, mangalagiri of Guntur, rayachoti of Kadapa, kandukur of Prakasam, Kavali of Nellore and Eluru of West Godavari.
- The construction of 15.6 lakh houses under the first phase of this scheme has already begun.
- The housing would be allotted only to those with an annual income of less than Rs 18 lakh.
- There will be three categories of plots that will be offered under this scheme which are 150 square yards, 200 square yards and 240 square yards.
- Soon the government is going to launch this scheme in the whole state.
- The allotment of plots will be done in a transparent manner through computerized lottery regardless of any caste, religion, region or political affiliation.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Near Joint Collector Bungalow
Door No. 26-1-355,
BV nagar, Near Sai Baba Temple, Mini By-Pass Road, Nellore – 524004, SPSR Nellore District.
D.No: 36/263-29, Reddy Colony, Near Adithya Kalyanamandapam, Chinna Chouk, Old By-Pass Road, KADAPA – 516 002, Y.S.R District
D. No: 25-36-462, Nehru veedi,
Santhapet 3rd line, Opp. Acharya ranga bhavan,
Door No.16B-16-34, Rukmini Nivas,
Chandra Gupta Colony Eluru,
West Godavari District – 534003
Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Lenin Center, Beside Apsara Theatre, Governorpet, Vijayawada-520002
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|