AP Career Portal Login / Registration at apcareerportal.in for Secondary & Higher Secondary (9th to 12th) Students
AP Career Portal
The website known as the AP Career Portal was developed and made available to secondary and upper secondary school students by the state of Andhra Pradesh. The website, which is run by the Aasman Foundation and offers career possibilities for children in the state, was established by the school education departments of the governments of Andhra Pradesh and UNICEF.
The Andhra Pradesh government’s Department of School Education, together with UNICEF, just launched the apcareerportal.in online employment board. The AP Career Guidance Portal will provide easy access to a range of different sorts of career information for students in grades 9 to 12. The AP career portal is a recent initiative that was started with the intention of making a big impact since it is urgently necessary to make sure that all students have access to information on a wide range of career options. Information on more than 1,200 available scholarships may be found on the portal. More than 21,000 different colleges, 1150 distinct admissions tests, and 1150 distinct vocational institutions are available to students.We will provide complete information about “AP Career Portal 2023” like Portal benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Name of Portal||AP Career Guidance|
|launched by||Andhra Pradesh education department|
|Beneficiaries||Students in classes 9th to 12th|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Career Portal Eligibility
The user must fulfill the following criteria:
- Users must be both Andhra Pradesh residents and citizens of India.
- A student must be the user.
- To create an account on the site, students must be enrolled in the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade.
Ap Career Portal Documents
The documents needed for the portal are as follows:
- A user must have identification to be verified, such as an Adhar card or voter ID.
- DOB records for users.
- mobile number and email address of users.
AP Career Portal Registration Process
- Visit the career portal on the official website to get started.
- The website’s home page will first appear on the screen.
- The applicant must choose the option to register on the webpage for the following stage.
- A new web page will show up on your screen.
- Please fill the required information.
- If you proceed in this manner, you will be able to complete the AP career portal registration process.
AP Career Portal Login
Login to the AP career guidance portal. Observe these guidelines.
- First, go to the Andhra Pradesh career advice website’s main page.
- The login option is located on the homepage; simply click it to bring up the login form.
- Your student ID and password must be entered in the corresponding fields. The password is the same if you are a first-time user: “123456.”
- You can use the portal’s services after logging in, as described in this article’s section on its advantages.