Short Brief : राजस्थान अनुप्रति योजना| ऑनलाइन आवेदन | एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म – [Apply Online] Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan 2021 – ANUPRATI Scheme for Minorities Online Registration, Application Form PDF in Hindi, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://rajasthan.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Providing Incentives
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/12/2020|
|Updated on: 04/03/2021
राजस्थान अनुप्रति योजना 2021: Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan List, Status News Updates
Latest Update Rajasthan News : Through the Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan Scholarship, the students belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (SC and ST category) who have passed the various levels in the Government All India Civil Services Examination, whose family income is 02 lakh State students are provided incentive amount of Rs 1 lakh, less than rupees and they do not pay income tax.
Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan 2021 Apply Online
Summary : The Rajasthan Government has launched the Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana for the meritorious students of minority families. In order to encourage the residents of Rajasthan State who belong to SC / ST / Special Backward Class and general category BPL families, the Government is considering redesigning the Appraisal Scheme.
Under this scheme, beneficiaries are prepared to prepare for selection in various competitive examinations like Indian Civil Service, Rajasthan Civil Service, IIT, IIM, AIIMS, NIT and State Engineering and Medical etc.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan|
|in Language||राजस्थान अनुप्रति योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Student of State|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support|
|Scheme Objective||Providing Incentives|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Application Form|
|Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan 2021||Official Website|
Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana Objectives
- The objective of the Anuprati scheme is not only to provide funds to the backward community but also to increase the number of candidates in the Rashtriya Star examinations.
- Students of the reserved community, who cannot afford the financial expenses for preparing for the competitive examinations at the national and state level, can join the approval scheme.
- BPL of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Special Backward Classes / Other Backward Classes and General Classes of Rajasthan State.
Financial Assistance Under Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana
Details of the incentive amount payable for the examination conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission
|Details||Details of incentive money payable for All India Civil Services Examination||Details of the incentive amount payable for the examination conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|On passing premirely exam||Rs.65,000||Rs 25,000|
|On passing mains exam||Rs.30,000||Rs 20,000|
|On Final Selection||Rs.5,000||Rs 5,000|
After successful completion of RPMT / RPET organized by Rajasthan Government and admission in the State Medical / Engineering College, the incentive amount payable to the candidate is Rs. 10,000.
In the professional/technical courses, the project amount payable to the candidate after the successful completion of entrance examination in IIT, IIM, AIIMS, NIT, NLU etc., at national level educational institutes (listed institutions in the scheme) and Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 50,000.
Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan Online Registration Process
- अनुप्रति योजना-1: संघ लोक सेवा आयोग द्वारा आयोजित सिविल सेवा परीक्षा हेतु)।
- अनुप्रति योजना-2: राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग द्वारा आयोजित राज्य एवं अधीनस्थ सेवा (सीधी भर्ती) परीक्षा हेतु।
- अनुप्रति योजना-3: IITs, IIMs एवं राष्ट्रीय स्तर के मेडीकल कॉलेजों में प्रवेश हेतु अनुदान राशि।
To apply for the scheme, first of all visit its official site http://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/schemes/Anuprati.html , go there and download the form of this scheme. Fill all the information in the form correctly. After this attach the photocopy form of all the documents mentioned above. Then submit it by going to the district office of your district.
The application will have to be submitted to the departmental District Magistrate of his home district within a period of three months after the candidate has passed various competitive examinations / taken admission in educational institutions .
Step to Apply Online Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Social Justice and Empowerment Department i.e. https://rajasthan.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, you will find format of application form for IAS, RAS OR format of application form for IIT, IIM etc show on the screen given below.
Step 3- If you want to Download the application of IAS, RAS then Click on IAS, RAS application form.
If you want to Download the application ofIIT, IIM then Click on IIT, IIM application form.
Step 4- After this, IAS, RAS The application form PDF has to be downloaded.
Step 5- Now fill the required information and attach the documents.
Step 6- Finally, Submit the application form to the Collect orate Office of DM at your home district within a period of three months after the candidate has passed various competitive examinations / taken admission in educational institutions.
Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana Important Document
Required Document to Apply Online
- Attested copy of original residence certificate issued by competent authority
- Attested copy of caste certificate issued by competent authority
- Income declaration certificate
- BPL issued by competent officer Attested copy of certificate
- Verified copy of BPL certificate
- Attested copy of the certificate of passing the various stages of competitive examination
- Attested copy of the certificate of passing the entrance examination and admission to the educational institution
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
Eligibility Criteria for Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Candidates of Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / General Class or Special Backward Classes whose parents/guardians whose annual income is not more than 2.00 lakh (two lakh rupees) are eligible
- The candidate must have passed the prescribed stage of competitive examination or passed the entrance examination and got admission in the listed educational institutions.
- The applicant should not be working in the State Service in the State and Subordinate Services Examination conducted by the Rajasthan State Public Service Commission (RPSC).
- For admission in state engineering / medical colleges of the state, 60 percent marks in class 10 + 2 should be awarded.
List of Educational Institutions / Examinations –
Indian Civil Service, Rajasthan Civil Service, IIT, IIM, CPMT, NIT And state engineering and medical institutes etc.
Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana Major Benefits & Key Features
Beneficiary Benefits & Scheme Feature
- The government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh to encourage students of scheduled castes, scheduled castes and poor sections in the field of education.
- Under Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan 2021 , RPSC Rajasthan Public Service Commission Examination (IIT, IIM, AIMS, NIT, NLU) will provide an incentive amount of Rs 50000 to the students.
- The project amount payable to the candidate after successful in entrance examination and taking admission in the institute will be Rs 40,000 to 50,000 in national / educational courses of national level educational institutions (institutions listed in the scheme) like IIT, IIM, AIIMS, NIT, NLU etc.
- Incentive amount of Rs. 10,000 payable to the candidate after successful in RPMT / RPET organized by Government of Rajasthan and taking admission in Government Medical / Engineering College.
Anuprati Yojana Helpline Number
Social Justice & Empowerment Department
Address-G-3/1, Ambedkar Bhawan, Rajmahal Residency Area,Jaipur-302005
Head of Department
Director -Shri O.P. Bunkar
Additional Director (Administration)-Sh. Jai Narayan Meena
|S.No.||Application Name||Phone No.|
|3.||SJMS Applications :-