Short Info: अनुपम रसायन आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021 | Anuras – Anupam Rasayan India Limited IPO: Review, Apply Online, Subscription Status, Allotment Status & Grey Market Premium (NSE & BSE India). Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription Status | ANURAS Anupam Rasayan GMP Today | Anupam Rasayan IPO Allotment Status | Anupam Rasayan IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||Anupam Rasayan IPO|
|Article Published On||03/11/2021|
|Article Updated on||03/20/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 अनुपम रसायन आईपीओ: Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
- 2 Anupam Rasayan IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 3 ANURAS Anupam Rasayan IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
- 4 Anupam Rasayan Allotment & Listing Dates
- 5 Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 6 Anupam Rasayan IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
- 7 Anupam Rasayan IPO Shares Offered
- 8 Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription Process
- 9 How to check Anupam Rasayan IPO Allotment status?
- 9.1 Procedure to check Anupam Rasayan BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 9.2 Procedure to check Anupam Rasayan NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 9.3 How to Check Anupam Rasayan allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 9.4 How to check Anupam Rasayan Linkintime allotment status?
- 9.5 How to check Anupam Rasayan share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 10 Anupam Rasayan IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 11 Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 188.8.131.52 When Anupam Rasayan IPO will open?
- 184.108.40.206 When Anupam Rasayan IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
- 220.127.116.11 How to Apply the Anupam Rasayan IPO?
- 18.104.22.168 How to Apply the Anupam Rasayan IPO through Zerodha?
- 22.214.171.124 What is Anupam Rasayan IPO Size?
- 126.96.36.199 What is Anupam Rasayan IPO Price Band?
- 188.8.131.52 What is Anupam Rasayan IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
- 184.108.40.206 How to subscribe Anupam Rasayan?
- 220.127.116.11 When Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription will start?
- 18.104.22.168 How to check Anupam Rasayan allotment status?
- 22.214.171.124 What is Anupam Rasayan IPO Allotment Date?
- 126.96.36.199 What is Anupam Rasayan IPO Listing Date?
अनुपम रसायन आईपीओ: Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
|Latest News Update: ANURAS Anupam Rasayan India Limited IPO Subscription & Allotment Status, GMP Today|
|Anupam Rasayan India Limited share sale via initial public offering (IPO) was oversubscribed on the first day of the issue. The IPO was subscribed 1.29 times by the end of the first day of the issue, data from the National Stock Exchange showed.
The Rs 760-crore Anupam Rasayan initial public offering (IPO) is set to open for subscription on Friday, 12 March 2021, at a price band of Rs 553-555 per share.
Anupam Rasayan IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: The IPO of specialty chemical company Anupam Chemicals is opening on March 12 and will close on March 16. The issue is closing on March 16 due to the holidays between Saturday and Sunday.
Ahead of the IPO, the company had raised ₹225 crores from anchor investors, including foreign portfolio investors, domestic mutual funds, insurance companies and alternative investment funds. The price band of Anupam Chemicals IPO has been fixed at Rs 553-555 per share. The company is set to raise Rs 760 crore from the issue. Despite its aggressive pricing, some brokerage houses have recommended buying it.
The IPO page of Anupam Rasayan captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
ANURAS Anupam Rasayan IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
The lot size of the IPO of Anupam Chemicals is 27 shares. The registrar company of its IPO is KFin Tech. Anupam Chemicals shares will be allotted on March 19 and its shares may be listed on March 24, 2021. The company is only issuing fresh issue. The money raised from this will be used for repayment of debt and other requirements.
|Anupam Rasayan IPO 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Anupam Rasayan India Limited IPO|
|in Language||अनुपम रसायन आईपीओ|
|Company Promoters||Mr. Anand S Desai, Dr. Kiran C Patel, Ms. Mona A Desai, Kiran Pallavi Investments LLC, and Rehash Industrial and Resins Chemicals Private Limited are the company promoters.|
|Anupam Rasayan IPO Lead Manager(s)|| Ambit Private Limited
Axis Capital Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited
JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
|IPO Date||March 12, 2021 to March 16, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Equity Shares of Rs.10 totaling up to Rs.760 Crore|
|Face Value||Rs.10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||Rs.553 to Rs.555 per equity share|
|Market Lot||27 shares|
|Min Order Quantity||27 shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Anupam Rasayan Allotment & Listing Dates
|Anupam Rasayan Schedule: Allotment & Listing Dates|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||March 12, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||March 16, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||March 19, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||March 22, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||March 23, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||March 24, 2021|
Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription Status Live:
Anupam Rasayan IPO subscribed 44.06 times. The public issue subscribed 10.77 times in the retail category, 65.74 times in QIB, and 97.42 times in the NII category by Mar 16, 2021 05:00.
|Qualified Institutional||65.74 Times|
|Non Institutional||97.42 Times|
|Retail Individual||10.77 Times|
Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription Status (Day 3)
Anupam Rasayan IPO subscribed 44.06 times. Anupam Rasayan IPO received bids for 10.77 times issue size in retail, 65.74 times issue size in QIB, and 97.42 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Mar 16, 2021 05:00.
|Mar 12, 2021 05:00||0.00x||0.09x||2.58x||0.30x||1.29x|
|Mar 15, 2021 05:00||0.37x||1.39x||6.60x||0.93x||3.64x|
|Mar 16, 2021 05:00||65.74x||97.42x||10.77x||1.71x||44.06x|
Anupam Rasayan IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
Anupam Rasayan’s shares were available at Rs 805-815 in the grey market – a premium of Rs 250-260, or 45-47 percent, over the higher end of the issue’s price band of Rs 555 per share, the data available on the IPO Watch showed.
Anupam Chem’s premium is Rs 225-230 per share in the grey market. In recent times, the IPO issuing in the market has been listed at a very good price.
Anupam Rasayan IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
|10 Mar 2021||₹250-255||₹425||₹4200|
Anupam Rasayan IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹260-270, Kostak ₹350 & Subject to Sauda is ₹3500
- Grey market premium as on 10-03-2021 is ₹250-260, Kostak ₹350 & Subject to Sauda is ₹3500
- Grey market premium as on 09-03-2021 is ₹310-320, Kostak ₹350 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 08-03-2021 is ₹290-300, Kostak ₹300 & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 07-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 06-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 05-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 04-03-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
Anupam Rasayan IPO is a public issue of 9,701,809 equity shares. The issue offers 4,740,785 shares to retail individual investors, 2,709,259 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 2,031,765 share to non-institutional investors.
Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription Process
Surat-based chemical company Anupam Chemicals is about to launch an IPO of Rs 760 crore. The company has kept a price of 553-555 per share for this issue. The company’s issue will open on Friday (March 12) and the issue can be subscribed till Tuesday (March 16).
The issue will be managed by Axis Capital, Ambit Capital, IIFL Securities and JM Financial. The shares of the company will be listed on both BSE and NSE exchanges.
You can apply in Anupam Rasayan IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to apply for the Anupam Rasayan IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to invest in Anupam Rasayan using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in Anupam Rasayan using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in Anupam Rasayan using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the Anupam Rasayan and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the Anupam Rasayan IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in Anupam Rasayan IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select Anupam Rasayan IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on Anupam Rasayan IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of Anupam Rasayan. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
How to check Anupam Rasayan IPO Allotment status?
According to various brokerage companies, the allotment of shares of the company can be completed by March 19, 2021. At the same time, the listing of shares can be done on March 24, 2021.
Here’s how to check Anupam Rasayan IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check Anupam Rasayan BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Anupam Rasayan IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Anupam Rasayan’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check Anupam Rasayan NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Anupam Rasayan’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check Anupam Rasayan allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
Anupam Rasayan IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose Anupam Rasayan as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the Anupam Rasayan name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check Anupam Rasayan Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Anupam Rasayan Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
Anupam Rasayan IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|Anupam Rasayan India Limited IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: Anupam Rasayan IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 –
Anupam Rasayan was started in 1984. At that time the company makes traditional products but now the company produces specialty chemicals. The company has two distinct manufacturing verticals – life science specialty chemicals and other specialty chemicals (dyes and pigments, polymer additive)
Specialty chemicals company, Anupam Rasayan shares traded at more than 45 percent premium in the grey market ahead of its initial public offering (IPO). The company’s issue will open on March 12 and close on March 16.
The company has set a price band of Rs 553-555 per share for this initial public offer (IPO). The company will raise Rs 760 crore through this public offer. Applications can be made for this IPO by 16 March. The company has said that under this IPO, new shares worth Rs 760 crore will be issued. At the same time, the money earned from this IPO will be used to pay the company’s debts.
The company’s revenue grew at an annual rate of 24.29 percent from FY 2017-18 to FY 2019-20, while its EBIDTA stood at Rs 134.89 crore in FY 2019-20. In the nine months to 31 December 2020, the company’s revenue grew by 45.03 per cent to Rs 539.22 crore.
Objects of the Issue:
|Anupam Rasayan IPO Objects of the Issue|
|Key Things Before Investing in Anupam Rasayan|
Anupam Rasayan IPO Registrar
|Anupam Rasayan IPO Registrar Details|
|KFintech Private Limited
Selenium Building, Tower-B, Plot No 31 & 32,
Financial District,Nanakramguda, Serilingampally,
Rangareddi, Telangana India – 500 032.Phone: 1-800-3454001
Email: [email protected]
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|Anupam Rasayan India Limited
8110, GIDC Industrial Estate,
Sachin, Surat 394 230Phone: (+91 261) 239 8991
Email: [email protected]
Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription FAQs:
When Anupam Rasayan IPO will open?
The Anupam Rasayan IPO opens on Mar 12, 2021 and closes on Mar 16, 2021.
When Anupam Rasayan IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
The IPO is to open on 12 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to Apply the Anupam Rasayan IPO?
You can apply Anupam Rasayan IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can apply ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
How to Apply the Anupam Rasayan IPO through Zerodha?
Log in to Console in Zerodha Website. Go to Portfolio and Click on IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Anupam Rasayan”. Click on Bid Button. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity and Price. Submit IPO Application Form. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate.
What is Anupam Rasayan IPO Size?
Anupam Rasayan IPO size is ₹760 crores.
What is Anupam Rasayan IPO Price Band?
Anupam Rasayan IPO Price Band is ₹553 – ₹555.
What is Anupam Rasayan IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
Anupam Rasayan IPO lot size is 27 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 27 Shares.
How to subscribe Anupam Rasayan?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When Anupam Rasayan IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 12 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to check Anupam Rasayan allotment status?
The Anupam Rasayan IPO allotment status is expected on or around Jan 28, 2021. Visit Anupam Rasayan IPO allotment status to check.;
What is Anupam Rasayan IPO Allotment Date?
Anupam Rasayan IPO allotment date is 19 March 2021.
What is Anupam Rasayan IPO Listing Date?
Anupam Rasayan IPO listing date is 24 March 2021. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.