Anubandham Portal 2022 @anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
Summary: Various state governments’ employment portals are started to provide employment opportunities to unemployed youth. the Anubandham Portal has been launched by the Employment Department of the Government of Gujarat . It is a unified portal that connects employers and employees at one place, providing the employers with the availability of personnel and employment to the youth who are looking for jobs.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Anubandham Portal 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
અનુબંધમ પોર્ટલ 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Anubandham Portal 2022 – Online Registration, Profile edit, password, Login, Profile Edit, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, How to Delete Anubandham account, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website anubandham.gujarat.gov.in. અનુબંધમ પોર્ટલ ઓનલાઇન એપ્લિકેશન, ફોર ફોર્મ, હેતુ, પાત્રતા, લાભ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Anubandham Portal 2022 @anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
- 2 અનુબંધમ પોર્ટલ 2022 – Overview
- 3 Anubandham Portal 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Anubandham Portal Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Anubandham Portal|
|in the Gujarati Language||અનુબંધમ પોર્ટલ|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Authority||Directorate of Employment and Training or DET|
|Name of Department||Labour and Skill Development & Employment Department|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Major Benefit||To minimize employment-related problems in the state|
|Scheme Objective||To provide employment|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Anubandham Portal 2022: Online Application Form
Anubandham Portal 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The Government of India and the Government of Gujarat are launching new schemes and services for the welfare of the citizens. In Gujarat, Gujarat Employment Services has launched the ‘Anubandham Portal’ under the Digital India program to maintain communication between employers and job seekers. The “Anubandham App” facilitates integration between employers and employers through mobile and the internet. Through this portal, employers upload the posts of recruitment on this portal and candidates can apply for the vacancies available on the portal as per their educational qualification or skill.
Directorate of Employment & Training, DET is working under the Department of Labour and Skill Development & Employment Department, Government of Gujarat. It was formed in Gujarat State in 1971 by the amalgamation of the Employment Wing, functioning under the Labour Directorate, and the Vocational Training Scheme under the Directorate of Technical Education.cd
Anubandham Portal Statistics
|Registered Job Seeker||382263|
Anubandham Portal Eligibility Criteria & Required Document
Beneficiary Eligibility & Important Document to Apply Online:
- Applicants must be a permanent residents of Gujarat
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate etc
Objectives of Anubandham Portal 2022
The main objective of launching this portal by the Government of Gujarat is to connect employers and job seekers citizens on one portal. This portal will sort out the problem of unemployment in the state. Now citizens will be able to apply for the job of their choice from the comfort of their homes.
Benefits And Features Of Anubandham Portal
- The government of Gujarat has launched Anubandham Portal for the citizens of Gujarat.
- The Anubandham Portal has been launched by the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Bhupendra Bhai Patel, to provide maximum employment opportunities to the unemployed youth in the state.
- Anubandham Portal registration process has been started to bring together job seekers and job providers at one place.
- This portal works as per the guidelines by the Directorate of Employment and Training or DET under the Labour and Skill Development & Employment Department in Gujarat.
- All the citizens who are interested in taking advantage of this portal are required to register themselves online.
- Now citizens are not required to go anywhere in order to apply for jobs.
Anubandham Portal Online Registration Process
Anubandham Gujarat Portal registration 2022 and login process started at anubandham.gujarat.gov.in. Gujarat Anubandham Scheme is a new umbrella for bridging aspirant’s needs through direct hiring between job applicants and employers.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure To Register As An Employer
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Anubandham Portal i.e. anubandham.gujarat.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you are required to click on the register.
Step 3- Now you have to select job provider/employer
Step 4- After that, you have to enter your email id and mobile number
Step 5- Now you are required to click on register
Step 6- An OTP will be sent to your registered email account
Step 7- You have to enter this OTP into the OTP box
Step 8- After that, you have to click on generate
Step 9- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 10- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 11- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
- After that, you have to enter the registration date including a unique ID
- Now you have to click on sign up
- By following this procedure you can register as an employer
Procedure To Register As An Job Seeker
- Go to the official website of anubandham portal
- The home page will show on the screen.
- After that, you have to select a job seeker
- Now you have to enter your email address or mobile number
- After that, you have to click on next
- A common registration form will open
- You have to enter all the required details in the registration form
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that, you have to click on sign up
- By following this procedure you can register as a job seeker
Login The Portal
- Visit the official website of the Anubandham portal
- On the home page, you are required to click on login
- Login form will show on the screen
- In the form, you have to enter your email address or mobile number, captcha code, and password
- Now you have to click on sign in
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
Download Mobile App
- First of all go to the official website of anubandham portal
- Now you are required to click on get it on Google Play
- You will be redirected to a new page
- On this page, you have to click on install
- A mobile app will be downloaded in your device
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Directorate of Employment and Training, Block No.1, 3rd Floor, Dr Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Old Secretariat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382010
- Helpline: 63-57-390-390