Short Info: [Apply Online] AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 Scheme to Full Time GATE/GPAT Qualified Students – All India Council for Technical Education PG Program Scholarship Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.aicte-india.org. एआईसीटीई पीजी छात्रवृत्ति ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
|Short Scholarship Details:|
|Name of Scholarship||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|Scholarship Benefit||Providing 12400 rupees|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 एआईसीटीई पीजी छात्रवृत्ति 2022: AICTE PG Scholarship List, Status News Update
- 2 AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 Apply Online @www.aicte-india.org
- 3 AICTE PG Scholarship Online Registration Process
- 4 Required Document for AICTE PG Scholarship
- 5 AICTE PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 6 AICTE PG Scholarship 2022: Online Application Form
एआईसीटीई पीजी छात्रवृत्ति 2022: AICTE PG Scholarship List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update:|
|The registration process for the All India Council for Technical Education PG Program Scholarship will run till 28 February. The official portal for scholarship can still apply at https // www.aicte-india.org /.|
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 Apply Online @www.aicte-india.org
Summary: The All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE) has invited online applications for the postgraduate scholarship for 2020-21 academic session on its official website. Candidates who qualify the GATE or GPAT exam and the Master of Engineering (ME), Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Architecture (MAch) and Master of Pharmacy (MPharma) ) Has full time scholars at AICTE approved institutes or universities.
Candidates need to fill the application form available at the student portal of the university. AICTE PG scholarship is offered to meritorious students for their performance. The officials will verify the details submitted by the students and the unique id will be generated.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “AICTE PG Scholarship 2022” like Scholarship Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scholarship, Application Status, Application process and more.
|AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scholarship||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|in Language||एआईसीटीई पीजी छात्रवृत्ति|
|Launched by||AICTE PG|
|Major Benefit||Providing 12400 rupees|
|Scholarship Objective||Provide Scholarship to students|
|Scholarship under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scholarship/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28 February 2021|
|Closing date of verification of applications||15 March 2021|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|AICTE PG Scholarship 2022||Official Website|
AICTE PG Scholarship Online Registration Process
The All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE) will end registration for PG Scholarship 2022 on February 28. Eligible candidates can apply at the official website, aicte-india.org. Candidates from AICTE recognized institutions with valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) or Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) score are eligible to apply for the scholarship programme.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online AICTE PG Scholarship Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of AICTE PG Scholarship Portal i.e. www.aicte-india.org.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the ‘PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT) section.
Step 3 – The system will redirect the candidates to the AICTE PG scholarship scheme page.
Step 4 – They can now click on the ‘Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)‘ option.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5 – The candidate should click on the tab ‘click here to proceed to the GATE/GAP scholarship student ID verification tab’ at the bottom of the page.
Step 6 – The candidates should complete the AICTE scholarship login by providing their student ID and institute permanent ID. They should enter these details and click on ‘validate’.
General instruction for students
- Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Candidates admitted for part time courses are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Bank account name and candidate name should be same
- Joint accounts are not permitted for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Student must have general saving account in the bank. (Minor/no frills account will not be accepted)
- Gate candidates admitted in engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidates admitted in pharmacy program alone are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Admissions before or after GATE/GPAT validity shall not be considered for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible for GATE scholarship
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificate are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship
- GATE/GPAT scholarship shall be given from date of commencement of classes/date of admission (whichever is later) to completion of courses/date of submission of thesis
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 month or till completion of courses/date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier
Required Document for AICTE PG Scholarship
|Important Document to Apply Online|
AICTE PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022: Online Application Form
|AICTE PG Scholarship 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – The All India Council for Technical Education, AICTE has released the GATE scholarship 2021 for M.Tech/M.E./M.Arch students for the current academic year 2021-22. All the students who have received admission in the institutions affiliated with AICTE in the current academic year, 2021-22 and are possessing a valid GATE score at the time of admission would be eligible for the GATE PG scholarship as announced on aicte-india.org.
The total duration of the scholarship is 24 months or for the duration of the course i.e. from the date of commencement of classes till the date of completion of the classes whichever is earlier.
The AICTE PG scholarship is open to students pursuing their Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy programs in AICTE approved programs or institutions with a valid GATE or GPAT score. Those selected will receive a monthly amount of Rs 12,400 for a maximum of two years, or for the entire duration of the course.
Full-time students who have enrolled in one of the following AICTE approved courses based on their GATE/GPAT course are eligible to apply:
Master of Engineering [ME]
The following amount of scholarship will be provided to the beneficiaries:-
AICTE PG Scholarship Selection Process
There are several processes involved in selecting the candidates for the AICTE PG scholarship. They are chosen based on their GATE/GPAT scores. The steps involved in the selection process are as follows:
- The candidates are selected based on valid GATE/GPAT scores.
- The institutions will shortlist the applicants based on their test scores and verification of documents.
Note: The institutes will make the final decision and maintain a record for all the applicants.
- After verification, the institute will forward the selection application to the PFMS portal to generate the beneficiary code.
- After the PFMS portal generates beneficiary code, the institutions will forward the attendance record of the students.
Note: The candidates will receive scholarship amounts only for the months the institute forwards the attendance.
- The council will transfer the AICTE PG scholarship disbursement to the beneficiaries’ bank account.
Objectives of AICTE PG Scholarship 2022
|The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) provides AICTE scholarships for PG students. The objective of the scholarship is to develop the quality of postgraduate technical education provided in India. The selected scholars will receive a stipend each month through the AICTE PG scholarship programme.|
Major Benefits & Key Features of Scholarship
|BENEFICIARY BENEFITS & FEATURES|
|HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS|
|For any information related to scholarship, you can contact AICTE at AICTE helpline number 011-26131576-78,80. Apart from this, you can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.|