Short Brief : ଏଗ୍ରିସେଟ୍ କୃଷକ ତାଲିକା – [Apply Online] Agrisnet Farmer List 2021 – Check Agrisnet Farmer New ID & Online Registration Process In Hindi | Agricet Farmer ID Odisha Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website odishafarmmachinery.nic.in.
|Short Article Details|
|Name of Article: Agrisnet Farmer List
Application Status: Active
Article Benefit: Mechanization
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 06/09/2020|
|Updated on: 07/16/2021
Agrisnet Farmer List 2021: Search Online Farmer ID & Registration Status
Latest News Update: Central Govt has taken steps to improve the farmers of the country. This development and initiative are known as ‘AGRISNET FARMER ID’ which is a very important and govt ID that will be given to every farmer in the country.
Agrisnet Farmer List 2021 Apply Online
Summary: The government of Odisha launches this Agrisnet farmer scheme for the Welfare of the farmers in the state. Agrisnet Farmer is a project of the Department of Agriculture & food production, Government of Odisha. Under this project, the government is going to provide improved services to the farming community (farmers) via the use of ICT.
All the farmers will be included in this project started in collaboration with the Odisha Government, Department of Agriculture and Food Production. In this project, farmers will be given a special type of Agrisnet Farmer ID.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Agrisnet Farmer List 2021” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Agrisnet Farmer List 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Agrisnet Farmer List|
|in Language||ଏଗ୍ରିସେଟ୍ କୃଷକ ତାଲିକା|
|Launched by||Department of Agriculture & Food Production|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the State|
|Article Objective||Providing facilities to farmers|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Agrisnet Farmer List 2021||Official Website|
Search Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List
In this arrangement, the Agrisnet Farmer Project has begun by the Government of Odisha. All the ranchers will be remembered for this undertaking. The scheme is launched by the Odisha Government, Department of Agriculture and Food Production. In this venture, ranchers will get a unique sort of Agrisnet Farmer ID. Through this task, better administrations will give to the cultivating network of farmers using ICT.
Step to Search Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Agrisnet Farmer List i.e. odishafarmmachinery.nic.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, click on the “DBT” option on the left side.
Step 3- click on DBT Farmers Registration. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
Step 4- Select District, Block, Gram Panchayat, Village and Status.
Step 5-Now the list will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Adhaar Card – To submit updated Adhaar card which will be related to farmer.
- Residence Proof – Domicile certificate must be required.
- Passport size photograph.
Only farmers of are eligible for this scheme and also grab the benefit of this scheme.
The farmer who is registered their name on official portal only that farmer can avail the benefit under this scheme.
This scheme is only for permanent resident of Odisha by birth.
- Farmers will get discounts on various government schemes for farmer welfare.
- With the help of this ID, farmers will get knowledge related to the number of inputs and supply chain.
- This will help the farmers to get information related to what quantity of fertilizers are needed to keep the soil fertile.
- Farmers can avail subsidy on seed DBT from the government.
- This will help the farmers to know the information related to productivity and quality farming.
Key Features of Article
- Provide Discount –The main motive of scheme is to give them discount on different government projects for the benefit and welfare of farming community.
- Update their knowledge – Agriculture and food production department will take proper steps to update farmers knowledge about new techniques which are beneficial for them and their farming.
- Assist them– This is the key point of this scheme is to provide assistance about new projects of government, how they can get subsidy, fertilizers, soil fertile.
- Improve productivity and quality – The main aim of this scheme is to improving productivity and quality of farming.
- Farm Mechanism – Under this scheme government encouraged farmers to use new machines instead of human beings. This idea overcomes the problem of extra wastage of money in human beings.