Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2022 @agriinfra.dac.gov.in
Summary: The Union Cabinet in July 2020 has approved a new pan India Central Sector Scheme called Agriculture Infrastructure Fund (National Agriculture Infra Financing Facility). Under this scheme, a long-term debt finance facility will be provided for investment in viable projects for post-harvest management infrastructure and community farming assets. This funding will be provided to farmers, Agri entrepreneurs, startups, etc. There will be three components under this scheme which will be interesting subvention cost, credit guarantee cost, an administration cost of PMU.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme (AIFS) 2022 – National Agriculture Infra Financing Facility Portal Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website agriinfra.dac.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2022 @agriinfra.dac.gov.in
- 2 Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 3 Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 3.1 Eligible Projects Under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme
- 3.2 Eligible Lending Institutions
- 3.3 Required Document for Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme
- 3.4 Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 3.5 Objectives of Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2022
- 3.6 Main Features Of Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme
- 4 Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme (AIFS)|
|Launched by||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Funding For Agriculture And Allied Activities|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The Agriculture Infrastructure Fund scheme is aimed at enabling the farmers to get greater value for their produce as they will be able to store and sell at higher prices, reduce wastage, and increase processing and value addition. A loan of up to Rs. 2 Crore will be provided under the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund.
AIF is a part of India’s Aatmanirbhar Bharat Package which was launched by PM Narendra Modi with a finance facility of Rs. 1 Lakh Crore for the next 4 years. Under the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund, the central government would bear about 3% interest subsidy per annum on the loans provided.
Implementation Period Of The Scheme
- Implemented period of this scheme is from 2020-21 to 2032-33
- Loan disbursement under this scheme will be completed in 6 years
- The projects amounting to about ₹4000 crores have been sanctioned in the financial year 2020
- The government is going to disburse the balance amount of ₹96000 crores in the coming years
- ₹16000 crores will be disbursed in 2021-22 and ₹20000 crore will be disbursed in the next 4 years till 2022-23 to 2025-26
- The repayment of the financing facility will be for a maximum period of 7 years which include a moratorium period of 2 years
Eligible Projects Under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme
Viable projects for building community farming assets including
- Organic inputs production
- Bio stimulant production units
- Infrastructure for smart and precision agriculture
Projects on hub and spoke model
- Projects identified for providing supply chain infrastructure for clusters of crops including export clusters.
- PPP projects promoted by Central/State/Local Govts. or their agencies.
Post-Harvest Management Projects like
- Supply chain services including e-marketing platforms
- Packaging units
- Assaying units
- Sorting & Grading units
- Cold Stores and Cold Chain
- Logistics facilities
- Primary processing centers
- Ripening Chambers
- Waxing plants
Eligible Lending Institutions
After the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD)/DAC&FW, all following eligible lending institutions may participate to provide this financing facility.
- All scheduled Commercial Banks.
- Scheduled Cooperative Banks.
- Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
- Small Finance Banks.
- Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs).
- National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC).
- DCCBs with PACS affilation.
Required Document for Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Bank’s loan application form / Customer Request Letter for AIF Loan duly filled and signed
- Passport size photographs of the promoter/partners/director
- Identity proof – Voter ID card/PAN card/Aadhaar card/Driving license
- Address Proof :
- Residence: Voter ID card/Passport/Aadhaar card/Driving license/Electricity Bill/Latest Property Tax Bill
- Business Office/Registered Office: Electricity Bill/Latest Property Tax Receipt/Certificate of Incorporation in case of Companies/Certificate of Registration in ca of partnership Firms
- Proof of Registration:
- In case of Company: Article of Association
- In case of Partnership: Certificate of Registration of Firm with Registrar of Firm
- case of MSMEs: Certificate of Registration with District Industries Centre (DIC)/Udyog Aadhar Copy
- Income Tax Return for the last three years, If available.
- Audited Balance Sheet for last 3 Years, If available.
- GST Certificate, if applicable.
- Land ownership records – title deed/lease deed. If applicable, then Permission to mortgage the Immovable Property from the Lessor in case the Property is Leasehold (for primary security)
- ROC Search Report of the Company
- KYC documents of the promoter/firm/company
- Copy of Bank Statement for last one year (If available)
- Repayment track record of existing loans (Loan Statement)
- Net Worth Statements of promoter
- Detailed Project Report
- As applicable – Local authority permissions, Layout plans/estimates, Building sanction
Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Who Can Apply Under The Scheme?
- Agricultural Produce Market Committee
- Central sponsored Public-Private Partnership Project
- Farmer Producers Organization
- Federation of Farmer Produce Organisations
- Joint Liability Groups
- Local Body sponsored Public-Private Partnership Project
- Marketing Cooperative Society
- Multipurpose Cooperative Society
- National Federations of Cooperatives
- Primary Agricultural Credit Society
- Self Help Group
- Federations of Self Help Groups
- State Agencies
- State Federations of Cooperatives
- State-sponsored Public-Private Partnership Project
Objectives of Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2022
The main objective of the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme is to provide a long-term debt facility for investment in viable projects for post-harvest management infrastructure and community farming assets. This financing facility will have numerous objective for all the stakeholders in the agriculture eco-system.
Main Features Of Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme
- Convergence with all schemes of central or state government.
- Online single window facility in collaboration with participating lending institutions.
- Project Management Unit to provide handholding support for projects including project preparation.
- Size of the financing facility – ₹ 1 lakh Crore.
- Credit Guarantee for loans up to ₹ 2 Crore.
- Interest subvention of 3% p.a., limited to ₹ 2 crore per project in one location, though loan amount can be higher.
- Cap on lending rate, so that benefit of interest subsidy reaches the beneficiary and services to farmers remain affordable.
- Multiple lending institutions including Commercial Banks, Cooperative Banks, RRBs, Small Finance Banks, NCDC, NBFCs etc.
- One eligible entity puts up projects in different locations then all such projects will be eligible under the scheme for loan upto ₹ 2 crore.
- For a private sector entity, such as farmer, agri entrepreneur, start-up there will be a limit of maximum of 25 such projects.
- Limitation of 25 projects will not be applicable to state agencies, national and state federations of cooperatives, federations of FPOs and federation of SHGs.
- Location mean physical boundary of a village or town having a distinct LGD (Local Government Directory) code.
- Each of such project should be in a location having a separate LGD (Local Government Directory) Code.
- APMCs will be eligible for multiple projects (of different infrastructure types) within their designated market area.
- Interest subvention will be available for a maximum period of 7 years.
- Moratorium for repayment under this financing facility may vary subject to minimum of 6 months and maximum of 2 years.
- Disbursement will complete in six years from 2020-21.
- Need based refinance support will be made available by NABARD to all eligible lending entities including cooperative banks and RRBs as per its policy.
Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme Online Registration Process
Central government is inviting Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme 2022 Registration / Login at agriinfra.dac.gov.in. Farmers can now apply online for loan at the official Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Portal.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme i.e. agriinfra.dac.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you are required to click on the beneficiary.
Step 3- Now you have to click on the registration.
Step 4- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5- Now enter your name, mobile number, and Aadhar number
Step 6- After that, you have to click on send OTP
Step 7- Now you will receive an OTP
Step 8- After that, you have to enter the OTP into the OTP box and click on verify
Step 9- After that, you will be redirected to a new page
Step 10- On this page, you have to enter all the required details
Step 11- After that you have to click on submit
Step 12- Now you will receive a beneficiary id on your mobile number
Step 13- You have to log in to the portal by using the beneficiary id
Step 14- After that, you have to fill out the application form by entering all the required details
Step 15- Now you have to upload all the required documents
Step 16- After that you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can register under the scheme
Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of departmental agriculture and farmer welfare
- The home page will show on the screen
- Now you are required to click on the login
- The Login form will appear on the browser screen
- In this form, you have to enter the login credentials and click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Shri Samuel P.Kumar
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
Email ID- [email protected], Telephone No.- 011-23389909
- Shri K. R. Meena
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
Email ID- [email protected], Telephone No.- 011-23386224
- Helpline for Applicants:- 011-23604888
- Helpline for Bank Officials:- 011-23604887
- Helpline for State Officials:- 011-23604884
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|