Short Info: एडजि टेक्नोलॉजीज आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021: ADJIA Technologies Limited IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status (NSE & BSE India): Subscription Status of ADJIA Technologies IPO, ADJIA Technologies GMP & ADJIA Technologies IPO Allotment Status | ADJIA Technologies IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com. घनश्याम
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||ADJIA Technologies|
|IPO Subscription Status||Active|
|Article Published On||03/04/2021|
|Article Updated on||03/15/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 एडजि टेक्नोलॉजीज आईपीओ: ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription Status, GMP, Issue & Listing Date, Share Price News Update
- 2 ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 3 ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 4 ADJIA Technologies IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
- 5 ADJIA Technologies IPO Date & Price Band:
- 6 ADJIA Technologies IPO Market Lot:
- 7 ADJIA Technologies IPO Shares Offered
- 8 ADJIA Technologies Allotment & Listing:
- 9 How to Subscribe for ADJIA Technologies IPO?
- 9.1 How to apply for the ADJIA Technologies IPO?
- 9.2 How to apply for the ADJIA Technologies IPO Online via Groww?
- 10 ADJIA Technologies IPO Allotment Status Online
- 11 How to check ADJIA Technologies IPO Allotment status?
- 11.1 Procedure to check ADJIA Technologies BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 11.2 Procedure to check ADJIA Technologies NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 11.3 How to Check ADJIA Technologies allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 11.4 How to check ADJIA Technologies Linkintime allotment status?
- 11.5 How to check ADJIA Technologies share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 12 ADJIA Technologies IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 13 ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 13.0.1 When ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription will start?
- 13.0.2 How do I apply for the ADJIA Technologies IPO?
- 13.0.3 How to subscribe ADJIA Technologies?
- 13.0.4 When ADJIA Technologies will be listed?
- 13.0.5 When ADJIA Technologies date?
- 13.0.6 How to check ADJIA Technologies allotment status?
- 13.0.7 How do I check ADJIA Technologies IPO live subscription?
- 13.0.8 How to apply in ADJIA Technologies IPO through Zerodha?
- 13.0.9 Why I didn’t get allotment in ADJIA Technologies IPO?
- 13.1 Company Contact Information
|Latest News Update: ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription Status Today|
|The ADJIA Technologies SME IPO is subscribed 6.0296 times till 2021-03-04 06:19:00. The Total Number of shares bid are 1630400.|
ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription Status Live:
ADJIA Technologies IPO subscribed 6.03 times. The public issue subscribed 5.15 times in the retail category, [.] times in QIB, and 0.88 times in the NII category by Mar 4, 2021 07:49.
|Qualified Institutional||[.] Times|
|Non Institutional||0.88 Times|
|Retail Individual||5.15 Times|
ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: The IPO is to open on 02 March 2021 for NII, and Retail Investors. The investors’ portion for QIB-0%, NII-50%, and Retail 50%. ADJIA Technologies IPO size is ₹2.00 crore. ADJIA Technologies IPO Price Band is ₹74. The minimum bid is 1600 Shares with ₹118400 amount while maximum bid is 1600 shares with ₹118400. ADJIA Technologies IPO allotment date is 09 March 2021. ADJIA Technologies IPO listing date is 15 March 2021. The IPO to list on BSE SME platform.
The IPO page of ADJIA Technologies captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
|ADJIA Technologies 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||ADJIA Technologies IPO|
|in Language||एडजि टेक्नोलॉजीज|
|IPO Date||Mar 2, 2021 to Mar 4, 2021|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||270,400 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹2.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹74 per equity share|
|Market Lot||1600 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||1600 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
|Important Dates: ADJIA Technologies Schedule|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Mar 2, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Mar 4, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||Mar 9, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 10, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Mar 12, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Mar 15, 2021|
ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
ADJIA Technologies IPO subscribed 6.03 times. ADJIA Technologies IPO received bids for 5.15 times issue size in retail, [.] times issue size in QIB, and 0.88 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Mar 4, 2021 07:49.
|Mar 2, 2021 07:49||0.18x||0.79x||0.96x|
|Mar 3, 2021 07:49||0.45x||2.71x||3.16x|
|Mar 4, 2021 07:49||0.88x||5.15x||6.03x|
ADJIA Technologies IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
ADJIA Technologies IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
ADJIA Technologies IPO Date & Price Band:
|IPO Open:||02 March 2021|
|IPO Close:||04 March 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹2.00 Crore|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹74 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE SME|
|Retail Portion:|| 50%
ADJIA Technologies IPO Market Lot:
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 1600 Shares|
|Minimum Lot Size:||Maximum 1600 Shares|
ADJIA Technologies IPO is a public issue of 270,400 equity shares. The issue offers 270,400 shares to retail individual investors, 0 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 270,400 share to non-institutional investors.
ADJIA Technologies Allotment & Listing:
|Basis of Allotment:||09 March 2021|
|Refunds:||10 March 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||12 March 2021|
|Listing Date:||15 March 2021|
How to Subscribe for ADJIA Technologies IPO?
You can apply in Brookfield India REIT IPO IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to invest in ADJIA Technologies using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in ADJIA Technologies using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in ADJIA Technologies using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the ADJIA Technologies and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the ADJIA Technologies IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to apply for the ADJIA Technologies IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in ADJIA Technologies IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select ADJIA Technologies IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on ADJIA Technologies IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of ADJIA Technologies. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
ADJIA Technologies IPO Allotment Status Online
|ADJIA Technologies Allotment Status Online: Link Intime IPO Date and Time|
|ADJIA Technologies allotment status is not available at this time. IPO share allotment process takes 6 working days from the issue closing date. Please revisit us to check the latest updates for ADJIA Technologies IPO allotment status.|
How to check ADJIA Technologies IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check ADJIA Technologies IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check ADJIA Technologies BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the ADJIA Technologies IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘ADJIA Technologies’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check ADJIA Technologies NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘ADJIA Technologies’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check ADJIA Technologies allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
ADJIA Technologies IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose ADJIA Technologies as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the ADJIA Technologies name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check ADJIA Technologies Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ADJIA Technologies Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
ADJIA Technologies IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|ABOUT IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: ADJIA Technologies IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 – ADJIA Technologies Limited is a prime solution of virtual and augmented reality-related services for customers. The company is engaged in offering Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) related services to customers electronically. The organization serve companies across different industries i.e. manufacturing, education, marketing, reality, hospitality, e-commerce, and others.
ADJIA Technologies IPO is a SME IPO of 270,400 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹2.00 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹74 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 1600 Shares.
The IPO opens on Mar 2, 2021, and closes on Mar 4, 2021.
KFintech Private Limited is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE SME.
Mr. Roshan Kumar Rawal is the promoter of the company.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||5.60||1.88||(0.06)||(0.20)|
Objects of the Issue:
|ADJIA Technologies IPO Objects of the Issue|
Key Things Before Investing in ADJIA Technologies
|Important Point about ADJIA Technologies|
ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription FAQs:
When ADJIA Technologies IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO is to open on 02 March 2021 for NII, and Retail Investors.
How do I apply for the ADJIA Technologies IPO?
You can apply for the ADJIA Technologies using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
How to subscribe ADJIA Technologies?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When ADJIA Technologies will be listed?
ADJIA Technologies IPO listing date is 15 March 2021. The IPO to list on BSE SME platform.
When ADJIA Technologies date?
|ADJIA Technologies Timetable|
|IPO Opens On||Mar 2, 2021|
|IPO Closes On||Mar 4, 2021|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Mar 9, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 10, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Mar 12, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Mar 15, 2021|
How to check ADJIA Technologies allotment status?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for ADJIA Technologies IPO will be done on Mar 9, 2021, and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by Mar 12, 2021.
How do I check ADJIA Technologies IPO live subscription?
One can visit our portal for live subscription numbers which we are updating hourly basis or check the numbers on NSE and BSE website.
How to apply in ADJIA Technologies IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in ADJIA Technologies IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in ADJIA Technologies IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in ADJIA Technologies IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘IRFC IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Why I didn’t get allotment in ADJIA Technologies IPO?
The reason you didn’t get the ADJIA Technologies IPO could be:
- IPO become oversubscribed and allotment process is completed through a lottery
- The IPO application got rejected due to mismatch/incomplete information
- The issue price is higher than the bid price. (Always apply on cut-off price).
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|ADJIA Technologies Limited
102, Fairdeal House, Opp. Xaviers Ladies Hostel,
Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura
Ahmedabad – 380 009Phone: +91-87800-38297
Email: [email protected]
Website: http://www.adjiatechnologies.com/ADJIA Technologies IPO RegistrarKFintech Private Limited
Selenium Building, Tower-B, Plot No 31 & 32,
Financial District,Nanakramguda, Serilingampally,
Rangareddi, Telangana India – 500 032.Phone: 1-800-3454001
Email: [email protected]